Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. MelancholyMelody~'s Winter Wonderland!
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:16 am Reply with quote        
Ah, well I'm 19, so I can.

Yes, it's the biggest mary-sue of them all, at least of what I've seen. I refused to see new moon, after watching the twilight to see how the would do the sparkle scene, I'm a theater kid and wanted to see, what effect they would use, so I watched it and it was pure horrible the movie that is.
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quote        
Luuucky. O:
But you have more harder exams and stuff. So...
I'm happy right now as it is. Happy

Lol. Many people I know simply LOVE it.
xD
I didn't watch Twilight, and I didn't read it either. But I watched New Moon. Kind of strange for me... I had to get my friends explain a lot of it. x]

Okaaay... my family and I are going to watch a movie now. And I can't multi-task between Midorea and it. xD
So baaaiii Rei! Thanks for chatting with me and thanks for the gifts! 8D

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quote        
No problem and enjoy your movie. I also know many people who love it, and Idk why they doo.
kerryfox

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quote        
*pops in*

'ello all!

Rei- I have to ask as a fellow theatre person; with the Twilight makeup did it not drive you crazy that it didn't blend back in to the hairline?? <--- It was a major annoyance for me as you had this death pale then line of warm living flesh....
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:43 pm Reply with quote        
G'mooorniiing Midorea!
I'm not sure if many are on right now...
Hur hur.
I should check right now...

hey mang.
:3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:38 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't even realize you has your very own thread Mel! 8D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
Mels!

I lika the pictures and sturff on your intro post!

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
Yes she is always good at "pimping" a thread up.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
OH MY GAH! SO MANY POSTS! Oh Mai HI Y'AAAALL!

:3 wrote:
I didn't even realize you has your very own thread Mel! 8D

Tee hee hee. I ninja'd it in thurr. Kekekekekeke!
Chere and Rose wrote:
Mels!

I lika the pictures and sturff on your intro post!

A-why thank ye! ;D I love decoratin' mah threads. Tee hee hee.
BubbleTrouble wrote:
Yes she is always good at "pimping" a thread up.

YOU KNOW IT PLAYUH.

And yes, Twilight is teh fail. Bella is the biggest Mary-Sue evar and also a self-insertion of the author. Bella looks just like Stephanie Meyer did when she was a teenager.

Have some wondrous pictures for HORROR and LEWLZ.
There's this one for the terrorz, and this one for insane LULZ.

Pattinson got about a freakin' million points for this.

Oh and, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! It's half past one in the morning of CHRISTMAS/EVERYOTHERHOLIDAYONTHESAMEDAY here now!!! HappyHappyHappy Bouncy Heart HAVE A GEWD ONE GUIZ!

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
tavis harts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:57 pm Reply with quote        
Merry Christmas everyone.

*reads the previous conversations* Yeah.... thats why I will never read the books or see the movies. It just strikes me as bad. I hate what it's doing to vampires too. I'm a folklore nut and as such I prefer the traditional view of them.... you know... when they used to burst into fire in sunlight instead of sparkle. >.<
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:15 pm Reply with quote        
LOL PATTISON'S TALK ABOUT IT IS FUNNY. YET HE STILL ACTED THE PART. HUR HUR. x]

...I find the sparkly vampire part really funny, actually. When the portrayed that kind of part in the movie, I laughed. 8DDD
Then I eventually became disgusted by how they did the sparkliness... > w>

hey mang.
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quote        
Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you're all having a wonderful day!

I haven't read or seen Twilight, and I don't think I ever will since most of the comments I've seen about it, or at least the intelligent ones, were really really bad. Or maybe I'll read the books eventually, just to see by myself how lame it is... <.<

I just hate when a book (or movie or anything) becomes really really popular and noobs start running around saying "THIZ IZ TAH BEST THING EVAR!!!", forgetting that other things have been made before. Better things, in a lot of cases.

tavis harts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:00 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. I hate it when that happens too. It's even worst when you actually like the same thing that the rabid noobs do. I have that issue with FF7 all the time.

By far it's my favorite game and it can be argued that I have an obsession with it *stares at the action figures above the TV.* However, I'm able to understand if someone doesn't like it and recognize that theres a lot of other good RPGs out there (And I eagerly buy and play them *pets disgaea* ). The problem is that others who like FF7 seem to have found a new level of crazy. Every so often I have to worry that I'll be placed in the same category as the rabid girl screaming "sephiroth is my bishi and I will marry him in the astral plane."

At times I really wish they invented a chloroform that works over the internet. >.> Just so I could use it when the noobs start their rants.
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
I know, I got the same problem with a lot of things.

FF7 is a good game. Haven't played it in a while, but it was nice.

I just don't understand why some people become so crazy for some characters. Probably the "noob" part of my brain isn't developed enough to be able to understand that, anyway. I mean, it's fiction people! Get a life! Or create your own characters... <.<

kerryfox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
Ah Fangirls.. how I loath them. Mind you there are good fan girls but the vast majority makes me cringe, as usualy they start "using" Japanese >.< if I hear Kawaii one more time in a high piched misproununced way I feel that bad things will go down....

tavis- forget the chloroform I feel that much like zombies, shotguns are the way to go.

Miyani-chan- I could see why he wouldn't turn that role down...think of the pay check he has to be drawing off of....

Maeve- I have to agree with the obsessing over character, I just don't see the point cause it is you and 50 billion other people have the same thing going. It isn't like they are yours any way.

And on another note Happy Holidays every one! And to you all in the American midwest stay warm and safe!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next