Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. MelancholyMelody~'s Winter Wonderland!
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
Hello, and welcome to...
elancholyelody~'s Winter Wonderland!

o hai
I don't usually have a hangout thread during most events, but I liked the idea of a Winter Wonderland, and no one else has made anything with that name so ZOMG HERE IT IS.

Please, join me in some seasonal cheer! Oh, and don't mind the evil angel wings, they're totally fake. >o> -cough-
Anyway, to help us celebrate the festivities and make sure everyone feels at home with their freshly baked treats, freshly brewed eggnog, and stand-up comedy duo act, please give a warm welcome to... -drumroll-

Stinky the cat, and Tiny the ghost.

-applause- Okay guys, don't let it go to your heads. Now, get to serving the horderves. Scoot!

In this thread I would like to personally wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kickass Kwanzaa, Wicked Winter Solstice and Gnarly New Year! Whatever holiday you celebrate, I wish you happiness and peace! Bouncy Heart

So, how about you sit down with a nice mug of hot chocolate, and we have a little chat about the season?
What holiday do you celebrate, if one at all? What's your favourite part of the holidays? Do you have any fond memories, traditions or anything else to share? And what are you doing this year?

And, whatever holiday you celebrate, I'm sure we can all appreciate one thing. Zombie Santa Claus.

Whatever holiday you celebrate, have a good one guys! Laugh

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
I WANT FIRST POST.
>D

*sorry for the lack of good postingness*

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
Hey y'aaaaaall. I assume now there's no limit to pictures, is there? Since it was to do with BBCodes? Or was that separate? Neutral

Well, anywho, it's allowed fooor setting things up, right? Loik a hangout and such?

-fears the almighty word o' God saying otherwise-

Ah dun't want to get on the naughty list so close to the big day! Oh Mai

Edit: HOLY CRAP WTF FAST LOL! Laugh

'Sup dawg?

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
I think it's okay to have the post all glittery and funky and epic and stuff. I think the BBcode thing was solved already. xD

I CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS.
I LURVE IT.

LOL YES.
I LIKE FIRST POSTS.
Although, I'm pretty sure that that was my first post.
xD

I have to go now though.
lol.
BYYYE MEL!

hey mang.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, because it doesn't count as characters in the post, so now I assumed it's IMAGESIMAGESIMAGES, lol.

Yay! Same here. Christmas! It's officially Christmas Eve in the UK now!

Tee hee hee~

Farewell! Buh bai Miyani-chan~!

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Rejecteddemo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:21 pm Reply with quote        
Your username looks so familiar...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
Oh ho ho, does it nao? Well, I am also on Roliana.
There are others using this name in various places, but I'm quite happy it's not entirely unique, because you never know whether it's me or not, kekekekeke.

But yes, Roliana, I do has an account on! ;D

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I could say one of my favourite Christmas memories was punching you in the face. But hey there is always this year Mel.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
I will kill you with your own face.

You just lost The Game, my friend.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
I'll kill you while you sleep.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
*rolls in* Hello. You made my holidays very good, so Rei will chat here in hopes of giving you a good holiday.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:57 pm Reply with quote        
D'aww, Rei~

Dat's so shweet~! Bouncy Heart

I don't suppose...you could kill my sister Bubble and steal her face for me could you? Hai

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm Reply with quote        
Um... but murder is wrong around x-mas time, I mean if it was like v-day I could but not in x-mas time.
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
LOL.
READING THROUGH THIS CHAT RIGHT NOW.
XD

Why did Bubble punch you in the face, Mel?
The thought is making me curious! xD

hey mang.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quote        
@Rei: What if there is a Christmas present in it for you? ,:D

@Miyani: Nah, she never got to. I think she regrets it. I don't know the reason why, either. Neutral

;-; She's a meanie-poo.

I shall be heading off to bed soon, so, for now, goodnight all! And Merry Christmas Eve! ;D

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next