Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Winter Garden Hangout
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:48 am Reply with quote        
Hello and welcome to the 2009 Winter Solstice!

I couldn't really think of a name for the thread...or really anything for the front post..soo...hehee!

I hope everyone had a great time and enjoys the event!

Feel free to hangout with me here and chat with anyone lurking around! <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:57 am Reply with quote        
*pokes your nudity*

Bouncy Heart Loving the avatar. BRAVE THAT HARSH WINTER!

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:59 am Reply with quote        
*Swipes his feather fan back and forth along his slender hips*
It's not so cold when your heated by Love~ <3

Hahaa thanks though!
My boyfriend doesn't like it!
He says it looks like I'm selling myself... wtf
He's just jealous cus he wants to see the real me like this! xD

So how are you Chu?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quote        
XDD Poor guy. My boyfriend doesn't care about mine, but he really shouldn't anyway. His mule. He likes standing out.

I'm fine; just eating a giant sandwich while waiting for some laundry to finish. We have a stupid washer that likes to drain all over the floor so I have to watch it. >_>

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:18 am Reply with quote        
If you were selling yourself, I don't think you'd have that conveniently placed bar, do you?

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quote        
Oh yesh I saw it! xD
Very sexy~ <3

I've chatted with you bf a few times but he seems busy so I haven't poked at him!
Tell him the gay lord of Mido bids he comes to chat with me here sometime! xD

*Waves his fan and tickles your face*

Oooh...we don't have a washer or dryer in our apartment...we have to use the apartment complex one...sucks...eats at my quarters! Now what will I throw at my cats when I'm bored...nickles?!

Weaseldale, yeah you're right! I'd go full commando!! xD <3
How are you Weaseldale!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:24 am Reply with quote        
I'm wonderful~! What about you?

I don't have a significant other, but if I did they'd have to deal with naked avatars. One does not become the Queen of Naked Day by wearing clothes. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, one day while we were on the phone he said "A random person is talking to me. What do I do?!" I was like, "Uhh... Talk back?" He's so shy; it's adorable. Bouncy Heart

And he's always up to something, little jerk. x( His family keeps him really busy with stuff and - unlike me - he's a dedicated student so it's hard to get him on Mido. When he finally gets online he's too shy to post because he's used to sites like Runescape. Roll Eyes

You should throw water balloons at them! It's much more fun.

By the way, I know it doesn't matter but that sandwich just now was absolutely amazing. <3 Raz was right; women make the best sammiches.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quote        
I'm alright...I've felt alittle irritated lately with this and that..
But I'm fine~ <3

Keeping myself busy online...can't sleep at night so I just lurk around...kinda lonely but I've gotten used to it. -___-

Chu, that is cute!
He seemed really nice and I liked talking to him!
Let him know he doesn't need to be shy with me! I won't bite!
I was very good with him~ He did seem rather shy so I behaved so I wouldn't scare him off!

But you gotta keep him to come around and talk with me!! He's one of the few guys I can talk to here!! Too many girls are lurking the forums of Mido!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 am Reply with quote        
WTF!?
I can't post all of my post!
I can only get the first sentence to post..can...someone help me?

Well okay...I couldn't post all of my entry but I could do half...
Does the posts here have a limit?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:33 am Reply with quote        
It's because your posting too many of >< these symbols. they eat up your posts sometimes. At least, I think that's what it is.

I'm too hungry to make food. Poptarts are Bouncy Heart~!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quote        
Ah, that happens whenever you use a lot of < and > symbols; it counts whatever is between them as html and cuts it out. You'll have to retype your post, and if you use those symbols a lot I suggest going to Account>Edit Profile>Preferences; when you get there, go down to "Always allow html" and choose "No" and the problem won't occur again.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 am Reply with quote        
Oh really?
That's weird...guess I need to disable the umm...BBcorde...or the HTML?

Alright I got my post up!
Cat told me about that too...I'm bad at using them...my bad..

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:39 am Reply with quote        
We'll have to make sure we keep Squid away from Raz, then. We can only begin to imagine how badly Averii was scarred by the tentacles.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:41 am Reply with quote        
It's html.

Haha, most people think that about him. xP Strangely enough, the more out there you are, the more he likes you.

There used to be more guys, but most of them aren't very active because of college/work. DX Some of them were awesome too.

@Ace: *pokes above*

I remember that though! XDD And Squid was enjoying every minute of it.

Raz actually really likes her. xP I've talked about her a few times and he thinks she's adorable.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54  Next