Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Winter Solstice Roleplay '09! - UPDATE: 1st post
Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:37 am Reply with quote        
Rhee smiled to herself as she walked slowly out of the castle favoring her scraped leg. She had seen very elegant people in the ballroom, and had decided she was not of that elegance. She turned he head to peer back at the beautiful building and sighed, she wouldn't explore that place any time soon.

Determind to look forward Rhee head towards the center of the city, for they usually had fountain and she was so thirsty.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quote        
Maria blinked open her eyes and looked at the white winged wolf. Everything around them seemed to be covered in white. "There are wolf angels?" she asked in a confused voice. Another cold shiver rocked Maria's body.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quote        
Luna chuckled and morphed back into human form and walked over to the woman leaning against the rock. "I'm not an angel, not even close...My name is Luna and i saved you...i'm a morpher and you're not dead...yet..."

*is sad and alone*
#2376 & the Midorean Ninja! Beware! ^^
I walk with Time on Roliana
ThePhoenixUnchained on Gaia
<Midorea's Most Insane!
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quote        
"I love it," Maeve said, gently feeling the light fabric between her fingers. She then wrapped the scarf around her neck, blushing a little more from such attention. She loved getting gift, but this one was really special. "Thanks," she said, looking at Irenia with a large smile.

By now the girl had reached the castle walls, so Maeve turned her attention to a guard standing nearby. She somewhat feared that the ball would be over by now.

Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee giggled as she waved good by to the buildings as she left the city. soon she would be heading back to her base camp. She leaned over the fountain edge for a drink of water. it tasted nice and crisp for water anyways.

She sighed next year she would be better prepared for the winter festival.

Zack

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quote        
(sorry to ask but why you still rp'ing isn't the event over? if you can still rp i'll be ad i thought the event was over >w<)
lyte

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia blushed even more. "Thanks. Or, I mean...you're welcome." She walked up to the castle wall with Maeve, and as she looked at the guard, Irenia shook her head. "I think we might be too late. I heard that the gates stay open throughout the entire event." she looked pointedly at the securely closed gates. "I guess it's closed for the year. But we can still enjoy ourselves in the city until they close the city gates. I still think that we have a few days. So what do you want to do?"

Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm not dead?" She asked surprised. She couldn't help but gasp in partial delight and partial confusion. "That is odd." she whispered to herself, refering to the woman's morphing skills. A violent shiver ran through Maria's body, the cold was killing her, and she almost swore that her toes were turning black.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
((hey lexi, Luna's 14...not exactly a woman yet...
just thought you should know...))

Luna noticed the woman shake badly, so she transformed back into a wolf and slid the woman onto her back and wrapped her wings around her again to keep her warm and started retracing her steps back to were Minh and the Ice Dragons were. She found their footsteps and followed them. They'd made it back to the City already and were probably at a medical place. Luna didn't bother to change back into a human and started sniffing around for the tell-tale smells of an infermary or a medical office of sorts. She soon found it and nudged the door open, startling the addentant at the front desk. Luna gently put the woman down and transformed back into a human and asked the Ice Dragon at the desk, "Do you guys have any room for one more person in here? She-" Luna guestured at the woman she'd put down "-has been out in the cold too long and is suffering from hypothermia...and i thought a mediacl place could help."
The Ice Dragon stood there for a moment, but said, "Bring her with you and follow me, i'll bring you to a room."
Luna picked the woman up and carried her after the female Ice Dragon, who led them to an empty bed. Luna put the woman down on the bed and rumaged through her own pockets for her pouch of money. She found that she'd brought a lot more silver than she'd thought and counted them out, the total being about 1000 silver. She bit her lip and whispered a transporting spell and a few more bags of silver came to her hand, her own silver, and she put the 5 bags of silver, a total of about 5000 silver, one the bedside table with a note that read: Here's to pay for this woman's stay and care, thank you!
Luna left the medical office and walked back out into the city and transformed into a wolf again and left out the front gates, going for a quick jog.

*is sad and alone*
#2376 & the Midorean Ninja! Beware! ^^
I walk with Time on Roliana
ThePhoenixUnchained on Gaia
<Midorea's Most Insane!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19