Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 17, 18, 19  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Winter Solstice Roleplay '09! - UPDATE: 1st post
Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quote        
Rhee sighed and adujsted her legs in the hey the castle's stable was nice and warm. it was also large and spacious, cherry had already gone to bed.
Rhee burrowed down and settled in.

Lunar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:51 am Reply with quote        
Lunar strolled around the driveway. It sure was cold, but the winters air was refreshing against her face, she was sure her eyes were glowing in the moons clear view as she could the see the path in front of her, lit as though by torch, she had now moved away from the main doors, where lanterns lit up for guests entering the grand hall.
She decided to take a stroll into the gardens, which were partially lit by corner lanterns.
She headed over to the grand fountain, still gracefully spewing out water into its pools. She sat on the ledge and gave a sigh of appreciation. Dipping her hand in the cool water.
Cool water being an understatement, it was freezing, but it didnt seem to effect her, it only made her appreciate the nature surrounding her more.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:04 am Reply with quote        
Maeve had never really paid attention to the other's ears, but what she said reassured her a little. "Yeah, if you say so," she said, walking down the stairs and into the main room of the inn. When the bartender noticed her and Irenia, he called them. "Good to see you're awaken, miss," he said with a large smile.

The brunette looked at her friend. It looked like everything would be fine, but something told her Irenia was hiding something, probably something important, and that somewhat annoyed her. Still, she smiled as she headed for the door.

Lunar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:37 am Reply with quote        
Lunar stared at her reflection in the pool.. her eyes were glowing very brightly from the moons reflected rays.. her skin had began to shine as well.
She had grown weary of this effect, she had grown used to the odd looks and usually felt an outcast as, it seemed, no-one else was like this..
She could not find a single Moon descendant, Princess Eimara had been the closest thing, and partly why Lunar had made sure she came to the ball but she had not yet seen the princess.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia waved back at the bartender before heading out into the street after Maeve. Heading towards the castle, she opened her bag and handed a small wrapped gift to Maeve. "I wanted to thank you for all that you've done for me. I hope you like it." Irenia blushed "I know I'm not your...typical...person, but you have stuck with me for a while and...well, I don't have very many friends." she stroked Lorin's head as he peeked out from the lip of the bag that she had transferred to her shoulder.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee yawned as she stretched. she made sure not to wake cherry and flick. She ambled out into the courtyard and paced about to warm herself up, and look for some vegitation to snack on. Rhee glanced up at the sky and smiled at it before tasting a near by shrub.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
Maria stirred. She was freezing all over and the wind that was blasting into her face wasn't helping. Was this what it felt like to be brought up to the heavens? If so it deffinitely didn't meet her expectations. She tried to open her eyes a bit and saw white feathers. It must be an angel taking her to the heavens. But why was she still frozen and in so much pain.. maybe the angel was taking her to purgatory.. It must be because she let her friends down and left the ball.

"Why am I in so much pain?" she whispered the question fainty.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quote        
Luna felt the woman on her back stir and thought to her, Are you ok?

*is sad and alone*
#2376 & the Midorean Ninja! Beware! ^^
I walk with Time on Roliana
ThePhoenixUnchained on Gaia
<Midorea's Most Insane!
Lunar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
Lunars hand had begun to go numb so she took it out of the water and placed it within her cloak to warm it up.
Decidedly she went back to the ballroom, having got some fresh air.
Upon turning away from the moon the glow in her eyes faded down.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee jumped over another hedge laughing mostly to herself. it wasn't too cold today now that she had warmed up, she trotted around the gardens a few times before edging into the castle again, shoes removed ready for those slipery floors.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
God? Maria thought, startled. A cold shiver ran through her body. Was she going crazy now, or did god just talk to her. She was dead wasn't she? She was beginning to feel unsure.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Luna stopped walking and sat down, so the woman slid off of her back and sat against a rock. No, i'm not god, open your eyes...

*is sad and alone*
#2376 & the Midorean Ninja! Beware! ^^
I walk with Time on Roliana
ThePhoenixUnchained on Gaia
<Midorea's Most Insane!
Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:51 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee picked herself up upset and in pain she had slid on some discard trash and ran into a table and knocked it over. In the mess of it Rhee had scrambled away, slightly guilty but more upset that someone had littered in such a nice place.

Rhee rubbed her ankle, it was a small scrap but it stung way to much. Rhee wrapped her blue ribbon over it and headed out side once again.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 am Reply with quote        
Maeve took the gift Irenia was handing her. "Thanks," she said with a smile, blushing a little and pusueing her road to the castle. "And don't worry, I don't think I'm your typical person either," she added, gently unwrapping the gift.

((Uh, what is it?))

lyte

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:35 am Reply with quote        
((its an elven scarf that was made by a master artisan))

"So how do you like it?" Irenia asked nervously. "My elven mother made it, and she gave it to me to do with it whatever I want. She is the best tailor in our village, and I thought it would be nice for you." Irenia blushed, looking at the ground in embarrassment in case Maeve didn't like it.