Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Winter Solstice Roleplay '09! - UPDATE: 1st post
I walk with Time

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:31 am Reply with quote        
Eclipse smiled and blushed even more, saying, "Thank you, kind sir!"

Luna looked around at the snow swirling around them, sniffing the air for anything that might be a threat.

*is sad and alone*
#2376 & the Midorean Ninja! Beware! ^^
I walk with Time on Roliana
ThePhoenixUnchained on Gaia
<Midorea's Most Insane!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:57 am Reply with quote        
Maria stood up from her table, pushed in her chair and picked up the little white present. The tears were uncontrolably streaming down her face now. Gracefully she made her way to the exit. As she got there she opened the door with a heave, and let herself into the cold brisk air.

The white snow fell carelessly down to the ground. With a glance around Maria began to make her way into the forest. The wet snow ruined her dress and caused it to stick to her body. A couple more icey tears fell down her face because of this fact. After a half an hour of wandering aimlessly, she was sure she was lost.

"Oh," Maria began with a voice full of agony, "What have I done?" She whispered to herself. With a sigh she plopped onto the ground against a tree. She was to tired to cry. She couldn't die like this, that would be terrible. It couldn't end this way. Shivers of fear and cold covered her whole body.

"HELLO?!" she yelled, "Can anyone hear me? Please!" She screamed as loud as she could, using all of her strength. Then she fell over sideways into the snow, her frosty eyelashes moved down as she blinked, and then closed her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:01 am Reply with quote        
Maeve had had a bad night, or maybe it was day? The strange light schedule had messed up her internal clock. She got up from her bed and stretched, then quickly walked over to Irenia's bed. The other was still asleep. Dang, she thought, wondering what had happened to the other. For a second she regretted not having took more class on healing magic or medical care.

She shook her head. It wasn't really the time to have regrets. "I'll be back soon," she aid for Irenia, in case she could hear her. The brunette then headed for the bathroom and took a quick shower before putting on new clothes. Just as she was getting ready to leave the room to go fetch her breakfast, someone knocked at the door. She opened it, revealing a young female ice dragon with a waitress uniform, a platter with a bowl of hot chicken stock in her hands.

As the waiter the last day, the girl entered the room and placed the platter on the table. She then looked at Maeve. "My father, the innkeeper, has sent me," she started to say as Maeve closed the door and approached her. "He says you need to relax too, and we'll watch over her." The ice dragon sat down on the bed beside Irenia. She had probably noticed the surprised look on Maeve's face, because she added: "Don't worry. I'll stay with her until you come back. Now go and enjoy the rest of the solstice." She took the bowl of soup and gently approached her from Irenia's mouth, slowly pouring the liquid in her mouth.

Maeve shook her head once more, still a bit chocked by the offer of the ice dragon. "Ok," she said, grabbing her bag and heading out. She just wanted to grab something to eat downstairs and come back quickly, but when the bartender saw her, he approached her and gently guided her toward the door of the building. "Don't worry, Lily will take care of your friend!" he said with his deep voice. "The solstice event only happens once a year, and we don't want you to miss it completely." Noticing the worried look on the woman's face, he added: "Don't worry, I said! If anything changes, I'll send someone to tell you."

The brunette shook her head in agreement. "Can I at least have a breakfast before I leave?" she asked, her stomach already waking up and roaring for food. "If you promise me you'll take it easy for the rest of the day," the man answered, apparently serious. "I will," Maeve said with a sigh. She then sat at the counter as the man moved around it and called her order to the cooks. A couple of minutes later, a platter of food was set up in front of her. She started to eat, wondering what she should do next. With all the events, she hadn't got much time to explore the city and wasn't sure what kind of event was going on.

"What activity do you suggest me?" she asked the bartender as he came to ask her if her food was ok. "Well, the ball at the castle must still be going on. Maybe you could go and take a look at it," he answered.

I walk with Time

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quote        
Luna stopped in her tracks. She heard a cry for help, or at least she thought so. The small group of three had noticed that she stopped, so she changed back into a human and told them, "I'll be right back! I need to go and check something out, wait here; the storm's getting worse and i don't want to loose track of you guys, ok?"
She didn't wait for a response but turned around and started running towards the cry. Midstride she changed into her wolf form and picked up speed. Soon she was where the cry had come from. There was a small irregular pile in the snow. She went over there and stuck her nose in the snow, hoping to find something...she did. In the part she uncovered there was a hand. Her eyes widened and she quickly, but gently started to dig the person out of the snow. It was a woman. Luna looked around to see if anybody else was out there with her, but there wasn't. She pushed the woman onto her back and tried to cover her up with her wings and started runing back to the group. She found them easily because their thoughts were ringing out.

*is sad and alone*
#2376 & the Midorean Ninja! Beware! ^^
I walk with Time on Roliana
ThePhoenixUnchained on Gaia
<Midorea's Most Insane!
Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:39 pm Reply with quote        
The nap in the stables had been perfect cherry had to agree, the hey had fresh and warm. rhee Walked out of the stable to find Flick hanging off of the inn's sign out front, he made a chattering noise before settling down on her arm.

Rhee headed towards the castle again this time prepared for the slippery floor.

Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:56 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve finished her plate and thanked the bartender. He looked at her, like waiting for her to do something. She sighed and headed for the door, exiting the building in stopping on the side of the street. The cold wind and light snow changed her mind, reminding her that this was supposed to be a time of joy. She sighed and looked around. Noticing the castle's towers in the distance, she decided to go check out the event.

She walked up the street, soon reaching the border of the castle. She saluted the guards and headed inside. The room was still filled with lots of people she didn't remember seeing before, a lot of Ice Dragons, but also some Midoreans, some looking stranger than others. Maeve walked around the border of the room, looking to see if she could find someone she knew.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
After walking around the city abit, AJ decides to head back to the cave.
Alittle ways out of the city, Diva returns to her cat form and walks besides AJ. In silence they walk both in their own thoughts, one is thinking of how the other will react to the rest of the information that she needs to know and the other's mind is like a volley going back and forward between the past and present.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
It was a silly precaution but it was better then slipping and falling. Rhee stood on a blanket that she had bought from the inn. Doing the centaur equivelent of the stingray shuffle, as she moved throught the ballroom. She probably would have needed the blanket had she not gotten shoes, but the shoes were needed for the pavement of the city.

Cherry was in her arm as Rhee shuffled to a window, he had already slammed into a guard when he had tred to walk in.

lyte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia's eyes opened slowly to a female ice dragon standing over her. Immediately, she tried to hop off of the bed. The girl put a hand on her chest "I wouldn't do that if I were you. You just need rest. Maeve went out to the castle. Don't worry." the ice dragon said quietly. "Oh...ok." Irenia said slowly, leaning back onto the pillows and accepting a spoonful of chicken soup. "Can I go soon? I really don't want to miss the solstice." she asked quietly. "No. I promised Maeve that I would watch over you until she came back." the waitress replied. "Fine. She had better come back soon. If she doesn't....I really, really don't want to miss the solstice." she said. "It'll be ok. The solstice is soon, but I'm sure that Maeve will come back to get you." the girl said.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve walked through the crowd on the side of the room, then stopped and decided to look at the people gathering around. She picked her notebook out of her bag and started to quickly scribble and write some notes. She rested her back against a large ice pillar and looked around her once more, before continuing her writing.

A little after, an ice dragon approached her. It was the waiter from the inn. "Something's wrong?" Maeve asked as soon as she saw him, fearing something had happened to Irenia. "No, no, she just woke up," the man said, calming her down. "It would be a good idea if you come and see her," he added, leading her out of the castle. She hurried behind him and followed him back to the inn, quickly getting back to her room as soon as she reached the building.

The brunette entered the room, leaving the door opened, and immediately headed to the side of her friend. "You're ok?" she asked, relieved that her friend had awaken.

lyte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah, I'm fine," Irenia said cheerfully "I didn't know that they had sent somebody to get you. Now I feel bad..." Getting up from her bed and bearing a sad look from the ice dragon, Irenia walked over to her bag and pulled out some of her clothes. "Now, if you'll give me a moment, I need to change into something warmer than a nightgown." she shivered in the coolness. "Then, if this woman," she stared pointedly at the ice dragon who had come in earlier "will let me out, I am going to explore the city a bit." Shutting the bathroom door, she heaved a sigh and proceded to change.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve was still a bit worried, but to see her friend in a better state was already a great relief. She wasn't sure that going out was the best idea for now, and apparently the ice dragon agreed with her, even if she didn't say anything. "I'll go back downstairs, if you don't need me," she just said, getting up and heading for the door.

"Thanks for everything," Maeve said as the girl passed by her. She then sat on her bed and waited for Irenia to finish doing her things.

lyte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia opened the door and twirled extravagantly in her long but light sparkling white dress. A silver gilded belt rested on her waist, which the expertly tailored dress accentuated perfectly. Pulling on her white silk and wool boots, she spoke "So how do you like it? It was a gift from my fiance's parents after he...it was the dress I wore at my sister's wedding." She folded the blankets so that the maids wouldn't have to go to the trouble, and bounced to the door, her cheeks glowing with a rosy shine.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
"It's really nice," Maeve said with a smile, though she soon regained a serious look. "But are you sure you should go out now?" she asked, not wanting to point out that the other had been asleep for nearly a day, or maybe more, and had just awaken. Nevertheless, she followed her to the door, thinking some fresh air could do some good to her friend, and not wanting to let her go somewhere alone for now.

((Logging off. See you later!))

lyte

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
"I know you put the sleep spell on me. And don't worry," she folded her glossy hair over her pointed ears "I have pretty good endurance." grinning, she stepped out of the open door after Maeve and walked down the long hallway beside her friend.