Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Winter Solstice Roleplay '09! - UPDATE: 1st post
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quote        

Nothing felt quite as “wintry” as the land of the Ice Dragons. While The Great Gated City back home is filled with bustling streets and noisy people, you find the tribe of the Ice Dragons to be different; more calm, refined, and absolutely beautiful. Even the busiest parts of the city have a type of order and dignity that you’re not used to, coming from such a diverse and heavily populated area.

You find yourself at the edge of the city, observing the glistening ice crystal tress against the glacial flatland as quiet mutterings reach your ears. You turn to meet a crowd of people walking throughout the tribe, minding their own business and doing their daily errands. You realize that something about this land makes people want to be gentle and quiet, as if their voices would destroy the beauty which surrounded them.

Despite the calm atmosphere, you notice that there is an obvious segregation of non natives to the land. Is this intentional, or do Midoreans merely feel out of place? You’d like to think the latter because of the chivalry of the natives, but can't shake the worry. Despite this, you enter the tribe, excited for the soon to come festivities.

YO.
Hey everyone, I realize that I haven't been on lately and the NPCs haven't posted. If you've read my signature you'll know that I've had internet issues, and that it's extremely hard for me to get online. However, I do want to fulfill that promise. The problem is that I can't catch roleplayers online well, so I want you all to come to me. From 12/29-12/31 I'll be online mostly all day. The times that I'll be online are most likely from 9:00AM-9:00PM with variations. Post as often as you can, and interact with the NPCs as much as you can from now until the end of the event. Anytime I see a new post, I'll join in. Thanks for the patience.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:31 am Reply with quote        
Settings
Leaving the idea of revolving settings behind, here are the only settings created by me in the roleplay. Of course, you can deviate from these, but if you’re going for the achievements, I suggest working with what you have. :3

City Outskirts
For as far as the eye can see, there is only a blanket of glistening snow and stars. Some burrows, caves, and igloos can be found where arctic animals reside, and on rare occasions, you may actually run into one. Something about the area is majestic, yet the more time you spend here, the more paranoid you get of being attacked. It’s not suggested that you travel too deep into the outskirts because it’s extremely easy to get lost, and blizzards are a common occurrence. The deeper you go into this territory, the more Sacred Ice Crystal Trees you will find, and the more powerful their magical aura will become - it's even been said that the aura is too powerful for some to bear, and that it will leave them incapacitated if they spend too much time in it. It is asked by the Ice Dragons that you do not tamper with these trees, as they are the source of the tribe's magic.

The City
Twisting cobblestone roads lead you throughout many houses and stores that aren’t even properly marked. The snow that would normally cover these roads is completely melted because of the constant movement, as there is always someone walking about because of the lack of differentiation between night and day. The houses are made of large blocks of ice which starkly contrast against the dark sky. However, they pale in comparison to the large, elaborate castle in the center of the city.

The Castle
Only members of the royal family and royal court are allowed to enter the castle, as it is the oldest existing building and the home of the most important people of the Ice Dragon Tribe. The outside is protected by guards on all sides, and the doors are inaccessible unless a special magic is used that only those of the royal blood can possess. Those of the royal court have special tokens which they keep concealed that allow them to enter.
During the winter solstice, the outer parts of the castle are opened to the public in celebration, and a ball takes place in center hall. The guards that usually protect the castle are moved to the deeper parts which are still protected by magic and brute force.

The Ballroom
The room always has paintings of royal family members on the walls, and glistening ice crystal chandeliers which hang gracefully from the ceiling. The magical flames of these chandeliers emit more light as the excitement and cheer of the Ice Dragons increases.
During the winter solstice celebration, the ballroom is rather bare aside from circular tables with chairs and used as a meeting place where tribe members simply enjoy each others company and reflect on the previous year. It is cleared out about two hours before dinner each night where preparations are made, and everyone is invited for a meal as one “family” as Her Majesty Farfalla Hielo likes to say. At this time everyone is served by workers at the castle until they serve themselves, and they all sit down for dinner together. It is extremely rude to begin eating until absolutely everyone is served, and it is expected of everyone to attend, even if they are ill.
During the ball, there is a slight stage where musicians perform and the queen makes announcements. On the opposite side of the room sits a buffet table, and against the remaining walls are clothed tables for resting dancers. The chandeliers are usually bright during this time and it is customary to do the traditional ballroom dance, as this is the only one that the Ice Dragons know.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quote        
NPCs
On a last note, I'm bringing back roleplaying NPCs. XD They will pop in from time to time, so try to interact with them to figure out their personalities and possibly earn some points! There are three NPCs this time around:

Her Majesty Farfalla Hielo: She's an extremely kind queen who refers to all Ice Dragons as her "family" and treats them as such. She's gentle, elegant, and thoughtful, but because of her careful judgement she can seem detached in one-on-one conversations. She has a very motherly nature and can't turn away a downtrodden person, and will protect those that she loves with frightening and unforeseen strength.

Ambassador Duro Lavoro: He is extremely intelligent and tactful, proving to be so reliable that he's gone beyond his ranks as ambassador and is a very close companion of the royal family. He's grown especially close to the princess and dotes on her, despite her mother's protests. No one aside from the princess has seen this side of him, as he has no family and tends to keep up a detached and professional front around others.

Princess Eimara Hielo: She's the slightly mysterious princess of the Ice Dragons; the daughter of Her Majesty Farfalla Hielo. She appears to be very fragile and innocent, and is protected fiercely by the Ice Dragon tribe as she is seen as their source of life because of her connection to the Moon Spirits. No one aside from those of the royal family and royal court has gotten a good idea of her personality because of her obscurity to the public, but it's rumored that there's much more than meets the eye.

Chu
Assistant Admin

Need to Know
Rules
-Follow Midorea’s rules.
-Mules are not allowed. If you share a computer with someone, please inform me.
-You may have as many characters as you want as long as they have different profiles.
-Literacy doesn’t matter in this roleplay, but it’s always polite to be at least semi-literate.
-OOC sentences must be in brackets or the like, but aren’t allowed if you’re not roleplaying in the same post.
-Don’t post until I accept your profile.
-Please report all rule breaking posts to me.
-Respect everyone, and listen to the moderators and administrator.
-Fill out the skeleton and send it to me via private message. Please put “Solstice ’09 Profile” in the title.

Profile Skeleton
Username: Your Midorean username.
Character name: Your character’s name.
Sex: Your character’s sex.
Bio: Optional. A short background story of your character.
Image/Description: Please provide a url; NOT a picture.
Other: Any other information goes here.

Code:
Username:
Character Name:
Bio:
Image/Description:
Other:

Chu
Assistant Admin

Prizes
Regular Prizes
Once again I’m going with a point system, so roleplay your heart out and try to get those achievements! :3 In case you weren’t around during the Halloween roleplay: I set up certain “achievements” that I’ll keep secret from everyone until after the event that will all be worth a different amount of points. Roleplay as much as you can, interact with the users, NPCs, and settings, and be creative to get as many points as possible! (If you want to see the type of thing I’m after, check out the bottom of the first post in this thread for reference.)

At the end of the event, I’ll make an announcement containing everyone’s username, how many points they earned, and the prize list. All you have to do is find the number of points you earned, and cash them in.

Because I need to keep the EIs a secret, the prizes will be announced as they’re released!

Raffle
I'll be raffling off last year's winter event items in the same way that I raffled off last year's Halloween event items in my other roleplay thread. You're automatically entered by submitting your profile, and this is your only entry. I'll list everyone's username in the order that I received their profiles in a random number generator and hand out the prizes one by one based on that. Here are the possible prizes:

Chu
Assistant Admin

Profiles

Username: Applejuice81
Character Name: AJ
Sex: Female
Bio: Shy, quiet, keeps to herself. Likes to be cloaked in a cloud of mystery. Does not trust so easily anymore. She does know how to take care of herself mainly because she has been on her own for years. The only thing that is know about her is that she is an artist and her magic. Her magic is tried to her emotions so her magic gets out of control. Its usually when she is beyond mad. Most of the time she is in control.
Image/Description: http://www.paperdemon.com/art/view/23890
Other: She seems to be on the run but not really. Yes she is being followed. She does know who is following but not why. She knows that there will be a battle and she is moving along trying to find a place that is abandoned or that is barren land. And also her magic is also tied to the moon. So in a full moon or a very emotional state her magic is at most powerful and can be uncontrollable. She is getting a handle in the magic.

Username: Applejuice81
Character Name: Jax
Bio: She is a sorceress that is after AJ for a reason that is unknown at this time.
Image/Description: http://www.paperdemon.com/art/view/22227

Username: Jandi
Character Name: Elliona
Bio: Elliona appears to be a happy-go-lucky young lady, but deep inside she's suffered many hardships that she has never told anyone. She secretly loves to toy with people, but no one would really expect that from this "shy" lady.
Image/Description: Red eyes, long black hair with side swept bangs, pale skin, somewhat tall, slender.
Other: She has a weakness for cupcakes.

Username: Fyers
Character Name: Luna
Sex: female
Bio: travels a lot, loves to meet new people, is a small bit shy
Image/Description: human form:: [i'll draw this later because i cannot find an image that matches my discription of her...is this ok?]
[she can transform too] transformed form:: http://imacupcake.deviantart.com/art/winged-wolf-107834728
Other: She likes food and she is a Shape Shifter!

Username: lyte
Character Name: Irenia
Bio: Irenia was born and raised as a rich child. She got everything she ever wanted, except for her one true wish. Her wish was to be a master swordsman. Her parents were too protective of her, although it was only for her own good. Irenia was blind. But things were different for her, in a way nobody could understand...until now. So she ran away.
Image/Description: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KI/KIT/kittenplush66/1130283253_eastofdark.jpg (before running away) http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110932299_h252520bow.jpg (after running away and cursed as an elf)
Other: She ran away with her elven love, Kindr. He died in a raid, but she lives on as an elven warrior (bow and sword) with his family.

Username: Angelic.Demon
Character Name: Alyssa
Bio: She's grown up with foster parents until they adopted her, doesn't know much about her background or parents, and loves her new parents more than anything. She's a realistic person, not pessimist or optimistic.
She loves to paint and sing, though is shy about doing or showing either.
Image/Description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skinnned
Other:

Username: Maeve
Character Name: Maeve
Bio: Maeve is what you could call a traveller. She has seen many worlds and places and lived many adventures in the recent years. Unfortunately, she had lost memories of most of those thing. She now wanders through Midorea in search for new friends and adventures. She can often be seen taking note in a small notebook or lost in her thoughts, apparently studying her environments for some reason.
Image/Description: Maeve is about 5'8", with long wavy brown hair and blue eyes. In this season, she is mostly wearing long sweaters and pants with stripe stockings. She also appreciates some traditional Midorea accessories, but will mostly wear those for special occasion. She also always carries an leather bag with her, containing her most precious belongings, including her notebook and pencils.
Maeve is usually quite friendly, though she can appear cold or distant at first. Most of the time, that ust come from being lost in her thoughts or busy writing, and she doesn't mind being disturbed. She takes life as it comes and enjoys discovering new things and meeting new people.
Other: Thanks for the role-play Chu!

Username: urboros
Character Name: Rhee
Bio: Rhee, hails from the deep north. She is a vagabond and loves to visit others on her travels.
Image/Description: http://midorea.com/images/avatar/avatar.php?id=418
Other: flick the dragon fae, and cherry the pink horse thing

Username: Rei Ann
Character name: Maya
Bio: Maya is a princess from the far far away land known as the land of blue.
Image/Description: http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/KagomeRei/?action=view&current=ICE.jpg
Other: Maya info is still be thought off.

Username: Lunar
Character Name: Lunar
Bio: A descendant of the moon's goddess, she lives among the mortals of Midorea with only a faint glow about her seperating her. She occassionally shines from her eyes in the night as though reflecting like the moons surface, the light of the world. She honours her life to praying to her ancient heritage and the moon itself and also to helping all humanity that she can.
Image/Description: (As avatar) Her hair is a bright white, but she dyes it on most occassions so she does not stand out as she appears not older than her mid twenties. She is thin and tall but shapely and pale in complexion. She is considered very beautiful but approachable.
Other: I will not God mode- but my character (in the site as well) is derived from a goddess.

Username:Fuzzey
Character Name:Candie
Sex:female
Bio:Candie is short,and extremley shy at first.She isn't the most social person in the room,and obviously not the smartest,but if you dont leave her she can be the funniest,jumpy girl you know.
Image/Description:candieeee (:
Other:Shes obsessed with hello kitty x]

Username: DistortedBrwain
Character Name: Kanna
Bio:Kanna is a young happy girl that always loves the winter. She loves the cold and the snow. She lives with a small family in a tiny house, and they lead a very happy life, Kanna is always on the lookout for adventure, but nothing ever seems to happen.
Image/Description: Long white wavy hair, Ice-blue eyes, medium height, slender build.
Other: Nothing I can think of. x3

Username: Miyani-chan
Character Name: Minh
Sex: Male
Bio: Now it's Minh's turn to head on out to Midorea's event - the Winter Solstice! He's all dressed up warmly with his simple, but cozy hoodie and scarf. Still wearing his clip, a sign of his promise to his sister, he hopes to make new friendships with others. Although, that might be difficult because of his quiet personality.
Image/Description: Minh usually wears his plain black hoodie along with his patterned scarf that's coloured black, gray, and white during the winter. He also wears his simple, blue jeans along with his winter outfit. And as always, he also wears his bright, red hairclip that stand out in his natural black hair.
Other: He likes to drink hot chocolate with a lot of whip cream and chocolate powder. You would usually find him drinking a mug of hot chocolate in the city. (&& the picture I drew doesn't really look his age. lol. oh well.)

Username: Lexi Luthor
Character Name: Maria Hastor (Marie)
Sex: F
Bio: Comes from a very humble and quite family. Her fiance had died 1 year ago, and she is recovering from the event. She knew him since they were in the playpen. Her best friend told her to go to the ball because it would be a great chance to get back out into the world, meet people, and start getting over her dead fiance.
Image/Description: http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w232/DemonAusicca2007/Anime%20Girls/Black%20or%20White%20Hair/5312.jpg
Other: Shy, innocent, not very outgoing, and always trying to be polite.

Username: Berlin
Character Name: Dresden
Bio: Dresden is a young bard who has power within the music he creates. He is a decent singer, but is more likely to play his violin. He travels with a group of musicians to make a living, but was separated from his crew when attacked by a small band of thieves.
Dresden is a gentleman. He always is courteous and kind, but especially to women. He doesn't care for controversy and will let others walk over him to avoid confrontation. But when a friend is attacked, he will step up to defend them.
Image/Description: Click Here
Other: He can create magic with his music, but not much. He hasn't had any good practice since he was a teenager.

Username: Fyers
Character Name: Eclipse
Bio: She is a creature of all elements, meaning she can control them all. She first learned of this advantage when she was 14. She grew up with a wolf pack because she was found by them at age 2, and there were no humans to which the wolves could bring her to.
Image/Description: She's an winged being [not to be mistaken as an angel]. She has six white wings that she has on her back, and short-cut silver hair. She wears jeans and tanktops usually. She is not very well know as a person, but her reputaion is well know: she's a kind person, gentle heart, and loves to chat about nearly anything.
Other: She doesn't have any family

Username: Sev En Ester
Character Name: Seven
Bio: Seven is apply named by the conditions of his birth- The seventh son of the seventh son. His family has always reached out to different trades though the seventh child has always been a tailor. Seven set out from home with his materials to seek out a place that would be in need of his services but, unsuccessful, he's merely wandered around doing odd jobs for 7 years. Thanks to this he's picked up some labor skills and other crafting skills that have come in handy.
Image/Description: http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff46/Tierastriel/nesterformidoreacopy.png
Other: Seven can either be painfully shy, socially awkward or chatty depending on his mood. He's good with animals and is a closet deviant.

Username:Zack
Character Name:Arcinth
Sex:Male
Bio:Is a little kid lost from his family just trying to find a home
Image/Description:He is 4'7 and has brown long hair for a male, is wearing worn mittens and jacket and clothes.
Other: I really suck at rp'ing but i really want items so bare with me i'll try my best >w<

Username: Weaseldale
Character Name: Ace
Bio: Ace is a traveler, going where ever the wind takes her. It's fitting, as she is from the wind dragon clan in the east. She's carefree and friendly towards most people, and a terrible procrastinator. She came to the Ice Dragon's celebration in hopes of making new friends, and maybe meeting old ones.
Image/Description: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/weaseldal/Acewinter-3.png (The hair is shoulder length, since you can't tell)
Other: Ace doesn't like to talk about herself, especially her past. Temperature doesn't seem to affect her.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Settings edited to better fit the storyline. ^^;

applejuice81

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:17 pm Reply with quote        
[Hopes its ok to post]

AJ comes upon a clearing in the trees of crystal. Amazed by the crystal trees and the power she feels coming from them and how they affect her, she begins to wonder about her own, thinking that there maybe more to her power then she originally thought. As she walks through the trees, thinking, she comes to a halt, to see a clearing that leads to a city with a gorgeous ice castle. AJ is again amazed by such a sight. After taking in the sight, she realizes that most of the inhabitants are sleeping she decides to look around to find some shelter. In a well cover area, not far from the castle but far enough, she finds a cave that looks deserted. Here she makes camp and decides in the morning to venture to the city but until then she gets ready for the night and uninvited guests by setting safe guards before she goes to sleep. As she wraps a blanket around her, she hears a noise farther in the cave. Looking in to the cave, using her powers to create a low light, she sees a small light bluish creature that reminds her of a cat. As it comes closer to her, she senses a powerful aura around it. The creature close up to AJ and makes it known that it likes her. So feeling that there is no evil in the creature, AJ makes room for the creature to curl with her, if it wants to, while she sleeps. As she drifts to sleep, she thinks about a name for the creature so she does not call it, it.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
I walk with Time

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
Luna trudged through the snow. She had come to the Kingdom of the Ice Dragons with a group of Midoreans, but had fallen to the back of the group. After a few minutes she'd fallen behind the group and could barely see them so far ahead of her, and before long, she couldn't see them at all, and the snowstorm was getting worse. Luna pulled the hood of her coat lower onto her face and pulled the coat tighter around herself. I won't make it in human form long in this snow, Luna thought to herself, transforming into a white winged wolf. In the distance, her wolf eyes caught a glimpse of a flickering light, which she took to be the City, her destination. She started running, her paws barely leaving marks in the soft white snow. After about ten minutes of hard running, Luna came near the front gates to the City, and she changed back into her 14 year old human form again. She walked towards the gates and stopped, looking up at them and their beauty. She gently pushed the gates open enough for her to slip through them and close them again.
She pulled her hood down, noticing it wasn't as cold as it was outside in the City. She looked around to see people milling about, both Ice Dragons in human form and Midoreans...but the groups didn't mingle. How strange... she thought, as she started slowly walking down the paved streets, marvling at the beauty of the houses.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
Alyssa was so happy, she had made it to the Ice Dragons land, but had already been there for a while, but was staying in the outskirts. While the town was gorgeous, she was attracted to the strange trees in the outskirts, and decided to spend some time walking around in them. The trees were mainly tall, most of the branches out of her reach. Nearby she noticed one that was shorter than the rest and went up to it. She debated climbing the tree for a good view, but decided against climbing one of the sacred trees.. for now.

::Shop::
Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:14 pm Reply with quote        
A strange "CRACK!" noise resonated through the snowy plain, followed by a bright flash of light. Maeve dusted herself off, some snow having fell on her as she appeared under tree. She took some time to breath and regain her sense. "Funny how I never got used to teleporting," she thought with a smile. She lifted her head and looked around, wondering where she had arrived this time. There was trees around, many of them in fact, and lots of snow. A small cobblestone path seemed to lead somewhere in the distance.

"Just my luck," she said out loud, pulling a warmer shirt out of her bag and quickly putting it on. She then looked back at the trees. They reminded her of something... "Ice crystal trees!," she suddenly said, realizing what the strange plants were. She got closer to one, admiring the light reflecting on the magical ice crystal hanging from the branches. She reached her hand to touch one of the crystal, but stopped her move at the last minute. She knew those crystals were very precious to the Ice Dragons, and it would have been bad to just take some for herself. She moved back and took another look at the tree, trying to find a good plan for what to do next.

It was starting to get dark, and a light snow was falling gently. Maeve hopped a shoulder and decided to follow the path out of the crystal trees' orchard. Hopefully, there would be a city or village nearby. As she moved along the road, she took her book out of her bag, quickly passing through her previous notes to review what she had learnt about the Ice Dragons. There wasn't much, but at least she knew a couple of the important people's names and some indications on their behaviours and attitudes. She took a small pause and put the book back in her bag, not wanting to get it damped with snow, then she pursued her road.

Soon, Maeve noticed lights in the distance. She let go a sigh of relief and accelerated, her curiosity pulling her to go see what this new place was. As she approached the first houses, she noticed something moving on the side of a building. A brief reflect of a torch let her see something like a large cat, or maybe a fox? As long as fox could have wings, that is. The girl moved toward it, thinking it looked like an animal she had already saw on Midorea, but before she could get close enough to get a proper look at it, the thing entered a pipe coming out of the house's basement.

Maeve shook her head, first of disappointment, then because she was getting distracted too easily. She sighed and entered the city, amazed by the buzzing activities going on all around. She vaguely heard some nearby people talking about a winter solstice celebration. She didn't pay much attention to them at first though, preferring to explore the town on her own, wondering if she could find any known face in this wintry town.

I walk with Time

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quote        
Luna stood infront of a shop window looking at the little antiques inside. So pretty, she though, moving on down the street. As she walked, she was getting strange looks from the people around her and she wondered what they were looking at...then it dawned on her: in her human form she had ears and the tail of a white wolf. She shrugged to herself and continued walking down the lane. Can't do anything about those.
She'd wandered far into the City by now and ended up in front of a large Palace. "Wow," she said to no one in particular. "That it is," said a masculine voice beside her. She looked, calmly, to the person standing beside her. It was a tall male with burgundy colored hair...and he was definitely one of the Ice Dragons, that she knew because of his blue tinted skin. He was finely dress and looked as if he was of importance, so she bowed and backed a few steps away from him to be polite.

*is sad and alone*
#2376 & the Midorean Ninja! Beware! ^^
I walk with Time on Roliana
ThePhoenixUnchained on Gaia
<Midorea's Most Insane!
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:26 am Reply with quote        
Maeve walked down the streets, admiring the ice-carved houses and shops. It looked strange to her, even if she had already seen houses built in ice before. Though, it was only logical, since there was no wood around. She stopped in front of a shop with a large window enlightened by many candles placed in colorful glass jar. Some small sculptures, of glass or ice, she couldn't have told, were shining under the dancing light of the flames.

Maeve was suddenly brought back to reality, her stomach letting go a painful roar. Right, eat, she thought, foraging through her bag to try to find something. She sighed, realizing that, as always, she had forgotten to take some food with her. She looked back up and started walking away from the shop, wondering where she could find something to eat. An inn or a bar, maybe. But she didn't feel like going inside one of the buildings. Not by fear, but simply because the weather was nice and the streets weren't too crowded, making it the perfect time to visit the city.

Turning at a corner, the girl started to smell something. It was familiar, yet she couldn't replace the scent. Bread, sugar, spices, and some other things she didn't know what to call. She followed her nose toward the source of the good smell, soon finding a stall in the middle of a small round place, surrounded by houses and other small shops. A large fountain in the middle was blowing was appeared like foam, or liquid snow, for a lack of better term. A couple of benches were surrounding it, with a couple stalls selling various items. There was very few people around, just a couple sitting on one of the benches and a small group of kids running around in the snow.

Maeve smiled and approached the food stand. Noticing some freshly-baked cinnamon rolls, she ordered six. "Sure," the ice dragon girl on the other side of the counter said, quickly grabbing a box and filling it with the order. "Are you here for the winter solstice?" she asked, coming back toward the counter and placing the box on it. "Sorta," Maeve said. It was the rumor of an event going on in the north that had made her want to teleport here, but she still didn't know where exactly she had fallen. "Is there anything special planned for the winter solstice?" she asked, remembering that last year's one had been disturbed by the ice crystals disappearance.

"Yes," the younger girl said. "It is always an important celebration for us ice dragons. There will be multiple things, but I guess the biggest will be the ball hold at the castle, with all the Midoreans being invited this time," she added, pointing toward a vague silhouette in the distance. "You should probably go there if you want more information."

"Will do, thanks," Maeve said, paying her order and taking her box of sweets. She smiled at the girl and headed off in direction of the castle. If all the Midoreans were in fact invited for the celebration, she would surely find someone she knew, sooner or later. She opened the box and took out one of the buns, then closed it and placed it in her bag. Walking in the small, less frequented streets, she made her way toward the castle, enjoying the good taste of the sweet and spicy roll.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quote        
Alyssa entered through the gates into the Ice Dragon's city, excited as she could be. She always loved it here, it was a gorgeous place, covered in snow and seem to sparkle when light hit it right. She wandered through the towns and stayed away from the people on the street to just look around.

::Shop::
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
Maya had just gotten away from her bodyguard that he father had sent with her. Maya walked through the city looking around. She was only allowed to come because of the ball that was offered here. Though she had to beg him to let her come. He let here but only if she brought a bodyguard with her, but she quickly ditched him in order to have some fun.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next