Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
The angel felt intimidated. 'But-but- that's outrageous! He would never fall for a demonic angel! You lie!' But his face showed his doubt. The seed of doubt had now been planted in the heart of an honorable. How long would it take for it to grow? How long would it take to affect others and create a disaster?

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quote        
"Well he did get over it" she hissed and then looked at the angel stern "Now let me see my father"

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quote        
'No!' he said, fluttering his wings angrily. 'Go away! Leave! You befoul the air around you!'

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
She rolled her eyes and threw a ball of wind at the angel knocking him down. "NOW"

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quote        
The angel rubbed his left wing, which was in a crooked position. White sparks flew from his hand and it went back in place with a cracking noise. He flew up above the angel then sent a blast of energy.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:22 pm Reply with quote        
Angy sighed and began to weave black magic when her mother stood between the two. "Enough" she belowed and her dress danced around with the power of the two and her crown glowing with anger.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:31 pm Reply with quote        
'Y-your majesty!' said the angel, falling to his kneew. 'This demonic angel says she is your daughter! She must be punished for tresspassing!'

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:00 pm Reply with quote        
Angela Suruiy" she loked at Angy. "She is my daughter and welcome to this realm so long as she minds her place as an honerable."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:11 pm Reply with quote        
The angel looked from mother to daughter in astonishment. 'But- but she is demonic! She wants to free a prisoner! The demonic angels must surely all perish for their daring!' There was a note of panic in his voice.

Dania's head lolled to her side. Her stomach growled loudly, and her mind and body were both sore and exhausted. How much more she could take, she wasn't sure, but she knew she would not give in. The guard kept glancing through the window of the cell door. The last time, their eyes had met, and she saw pity and sympathy in his eyes, and he had quickly turned around and had not looked back again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:14 am Reply with quote        
"Honerable or demonic she is my caughter" the queen hissed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:09 am Reply with quote        
'B-but-' The angel now seemedd short for words. 'So you're saying that this... this scum must someday rule us!?'

A small click made Dania emerge from her uneasy sleep and open one of her eyes. It was the guard, looming over her, unchaining her from the wall. 'I cannot stand to see you being tortured like this!' he murmured, looking up. 'We honorable were never meant to purposefully harm others, it is against our nature... and it is destroying us. We angels are slowly dying out, even though we show no signs of it.' He stared up at her. 'Go! Go now! Before she arrives to interrogate you again!'

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:58 am Reply with quote        
"Rule u" Angy laughed. "You are not even worth licking the scum off my shoes"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quote        
The angel scowled. 'Then I will fight you both.'

Dania struggled to get up. All the needed to do was get out of the prison and open a portal back to the human world. She leaned against the angel helping her, and noticed that his should-be pure white wings were touched with grey at the end. They had not been like that before he helped her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quote        
tony noticed the two of them and decided to help he leaped from the buildings edge and landed between them and the demonic angel he glared at them gritting his teeth. " what is it with you people" he growled

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
'Oh no,' muttered Dania feebly. Now this angel who had helped her would be an outcast, and it was all her fault. Wait... since when had she cared about honorable angels and what they got up to? She'd just have to open a portal quickly and slip through before anyone managed to capture her again. Then she saw Angy with two other angels near them. 'Hey! What are you doing here?!' she exclaimed.

(man I hope she comes back soon, otherwise this rp'll go on without her)