Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quote        
(( PLEWWWW Where were we??))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quote        
((uhh the honorable had taken my character away))

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quote        
Angy pulled out a black sword. "I will fight"

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:15 am Reply with quote        
Dania shouted as the honorable angel created a portal and flew through it. She closed it behind her. Dania felt the angel touch her head and she fainted.

Dania's head pounded and her eyes rolled in their sockets. She tried to shake her head out of her stupor. Finally, she managed opening her eyes a crack. She saw grey.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
Angy grimmaced. "I'm a fallen? Un honerable? I shouldn't have to go save her" she yelled as she threw items across the room. "Gooooooddddd" she looked out the window at the honerables ciuty.. "I hate having Honerable blood in me" she growled as she stretched her wings. "At least i can get threw without on honerable that way"

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:33 am Reply with quote        
Dania stared around at the grey cell she was in. she was chained to the wall with a magical chain, which only honorable angels could neutralize. She was thisty, so thirsty, like an uncomforable constant itch in the back of her throat. Finally, someone pushed a bowl of water through. It was only just close enough for her to be able to reach it. Dania drank it up greedily. Well, now that was sorted, she realized how hungry she was.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
Angy ripped threw the barrier and fluttered to a stop landing on the cement floor. "I hate how boring these honerable are.. No if i were a honerable where would i quarenntine a fallen"

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:21 pm Reply with quote        
An angel flew through the sky, when a putrid smell came to his nose. It smelled like evil... but not as strong as if it were a demonic angel. He faltered and looked around.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:04 am Reply with quote        
Angy used her power to make her look like A honerable angel but nothing could hid her stench. “I want to seee my father

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
The angel stared down at her. 'Can you smell it too? It smells like a demonic angel has been here recently. Of course, it could easily be coming from the prisoners' tower. And besides, how am I supposed to know where your father is?'

'Tell me!' Dania's eyes widened once more and she cringed, as the honorable angel tortured her, trying to get information on her allies' whereabouts. But it would take a lot more than pain to get her to betray everyone. Her life was already too full of pain for it to do much good.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
"Becuase he is the head honerable, the honcho of us all" She rolled her eyes like any teeneger. "I just need to talk to him ok So may I enter the palce?" she looked around her now golden honerable hair stuck to her soft fragile face. "Or you ganna keep me waiting all day?"

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 5:14 pm Reply with quote        
The angel crossed his arms. 'How do I know that you're telling the truth? Surely we would know if he had a daughter. It wouldn't be kept secret.'

'I will not tell you,' repeated Dania once again. Her back was covered in cuts and bruises, and her black wings were missing several feathers. The angel just smiled again. And again she attacked both physically and mentally.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:58 am Reply with quote        
"Angelinia Dominique sir Aurons Dominique's blood daughter, I ran away to be free of your honerable laws" she spat. "You captured and angel and I am here to strike a deal with my father."

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:11 am Reply with quote        
((lol Auron Cool ))

The angel's face went pale. 'So I was right! There is a demonic angel here! You are the demonic angel! Leave immediately!' His eyes flashed menacingly.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:20 am Reply with quote        
((lol i knoW))

She grimaced. "I am of honerable blood, now let me see my father" her now golden hair wipped dandgerously around her face her cold blure eyes staring him down