Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
kovu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
the angel are fighting against the demonic angels ( and no it isn't religious) the angels are ones that are fighting to keep the human race from the rebellious demonic angels which feed on the humans by eating their flesh and the rest of the bodies bones leaving a skull behind . the honorable angels are the ones that save others by making the humans immortal to the demonic angels making it impossible for them to be killed.
[ looking for more characters]

my character
name: tony
demonic/ honorable: honorable
hair: black
eye color: blue
picture: [/img][img] http://static2.animepaper.net/upload/thumbs/wallpapers/Carnelian/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Carnelian_kxnightx_17301.jpg

name:
demonic/ honorable( put which ever you choose)
hair:
eye color:
picture[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
name: Angy
demonic/ honorable( demonic
hair: blue
eye color: blue
picture

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
cool one person i hope this one will work out like the other one Sweat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quote        
name: Dania
demonic/ honorable: Demonic
hair: Wine red
eye color: Black
picture:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quote        
Angy chewed bubble gum and popped each bubble she blew. She sat perched on a cathedral, nothing ever happened here. And it was to calm. She wanted to cause a commotion but there were too many honorable out today. She worried that she was the only demonic left. She had not seen one since the honorable took command over the war. She looked around at the people and sighed. She couldn’t even play with their lives cause the honorable were out to much today.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:41 pm Reply with quote        
Dania glared at the angel on the cathedral. This one would be hers. She jumped out from her hiding spot and drew out her sword. She aimed her attack at the enemy's neck.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:03 pm Reply with quote        
{[*squee* I've always wanted to join an RP like this!!! O.o... Is it okay if I experiment with the Angelic Race type a bit?... Like- the Angel being grounded from accidentally hurting a Human right before the war and was trapped on the Demonic side? I'll change it if you don't like it.. ._.]}

Name: Lulu
demonic/ honorable: (Grounded Honorable or Demonic...)
Hair: Moonlight Silver
Eye color: Poisoned Violet
Picture:
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
(u canjpoin)
Angy threw herself back and growled. anger rising up inside her. "DOnt touch me"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
{[Ooc: Omg. Trust me *vows* I'll be dedicated to this rp more than ever XD]}

Lulu toyed with the invisibility spell that was placed upon her wings so no one could see her. Sometimes she made them look neon to a casual by-passer, but they never really cared. Neither did Lulu. Then she looked at where she was. She was at the Cathedral that was in town. She looked up at the top and saw a Demonic about to completely shatter another Angel. She took a step back and let the invisibility spell go. She darted a few yards, and let her wings start to pick her up.

That was her favorite game. She'd run, turn into a run/skip, and then jump a few feet off the ground before repeating.. Almost like a failure of trying to take off. She did this once and then did a full front flip before shooting into the air. She slowly moved to perch behind the part of the cathedral that was behind the girl that then backed up and said something.. She couldn't make it out except for the part of "-- me" and then she realized it must've been a threat.

She sighed and looked at the two. Why do I care..? She started to ask herself, and then looked at the smoky wings she was wearing.. They used to be ice white. Except for the fact that she got grounded RIGHT before the war and the sickly color of Black started to take over/ Why don't I care... She realized, and hopped down to where the girl was. glaring at the attacker. "She's got a point." Lulu said.

{[Told chu it was like a 3-paragraph essay.... ]}
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:13 am Reply with quote        
Angy looked at the new person who apppeared on the roof and realaxed. "A little alone time was all I wanted" she growled as she turned away from the two people. her eyes growing soft. "This is hell? Why would anyone want to do anything but torture those pathetic humans." She flapped her wings angrily. "THey deserve to be tortured."

(LOL)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
Lulu took a step away from the girl she'd jumped up on the cathedral to see and flexed her wings a bit in frustration. She gave a very puzzled and slightly angered look.
"Hey, lighten up." She said, and then looked back at her wings and sighed. "Just because they can't fly, or have any of the superpowers Angels do, or live to worship invisible things for no reason and are practically idiots by nature," She said. "It doesn't mean that you can't appreciate the fact that it's amusing to watch them bag about their lives and commit suicide. I may not -want- to be on either side in this war, but hey. It works pretty fine by me when you watch them torture themselves."

With that, she looked back at her wings once more. They were turning from an ice white, to a smokey gray, to a silver gray, to more of a moonlight kind of shade. She hated it all. Anything besides white symbolized that she was grounded and stuck on the wrong side of the war. Thinking back to the sword she'd sheathed and put behind her back she almost regretted coming to almost "help" this Demon-type girl.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:35 am Reply with quote        
'Wait, you're not an honorable angel? I apologize for attacking, I mistook you for honorable,' said Dania. She sheathed her sword. She looked curiously at the newcomer's colour-changing wings, then said, 'My name's Dania.'

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quote        
Angy snorted. "Not like your attack could hurt me" she was getting to cocky it was her weakness. "And I hate those foolish honerable. and as for you girl i didn't ask for your help" she was having a bad day, stupid humans...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:55 pm Reply with quote        
Dania sighed. 'The world has become a perilous place. We can't even curse someone without the honorables noticing. Those bastards spoil everything!' She spat at the floor, and watched how the spit sizzled and made a burn mark where it touched.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quote        
"then why are we sitting back and fighting eachother?" she asked "Our true enemeis are the damn Honerable"