Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Do you have crazy awesome dreams?
Yes!!
72%
 72%  [ 13 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't remember my dreams.
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
My dreams are all nightmares.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't know what you're talking about, but is that bacon I smell?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

BonesTheHeretic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
Well it wouldn't really be for romance... since s/he would be 12-16. I'm not really a romance person...

I'll probably make a boy, I suppose. But it's been so long since I played a female.... Oh well. I've always got other roleplays that have an over abundance of men to make my female chars on.

OKAY! New character, here I come! YOSH!
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:01 am Reply with quote        
lol strangely role-playing doesn't seem to affect my creative juice.

That however, *points at story/gelatinous cube*, is annoying my muse A LOT. And it's following me everywhere. *pokes cube with stick* Jab

Anyway, I'm not much of a romance player either, though it's nice to have an equilibrated character pool. It just makes it easier to have interactions, friendly or not. Wink
Though, we can have three characters, so if you want you ca always make a female later too ^^

nightbug08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:41 am Reply with quote        
So, is there a particular reason that this RP has ground to a halt? I mean are people busy with something or what? I'm sorry I haven't posted but Finals are quickly approaching in bugland and I do need to focus on those.
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:06 pm Reply with quote        
Tsemara posted last, so I think she's waiting for someone else to answer before she add anything.
I'm busy with lots of things, though I was planning on posting something today (well, yesterday, but meh...).
The others are probably busy too, and since they control half of the characters...

Though, it's pretty common for role-plays on Midorea to become slow at time, due to the low number of players. In fact, I was amazed to see how quickly this one was going at first. And hopefully it will regain some life soon ^^

Good luck with your exam Big Grin

Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:19 pm Reply with quote        
It's finals time for a lot of people, so I'm really not sweating it. When people don't feel like theire brains are going to explode, and they want to get away from themselves and real life, I figure they'll be back.

Here's to hoping that the thread returns to it's lively self, soon.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quote        
Many apologies for not posting recently... I'm going through a HUGE writer's block... I'm not sure what to make Tomas or Malphas do now. Suggestions from everybody for maybe a coherent storyline to start soon? Just asking...

And with your cube problem, you should really ask my brother for help. He's a half-elf ranger with Gelatinous Cubes as his first favored enemy.

nightbug08

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:47 am Reply with quote        
I'm sorry I haven't posted, but college has been eating my life! Sweat
Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 am Reply with quote        
Don't sweat it. Real life is a punk like that sometimes. And I would be the biggest punk of them all if I held it against you. Come back when you can. We'll still be here. Wink

Malverne wrote:
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quote        
College eating your life? I totally understand! I'm on my finals week now, so I actually have time to post and stuff. But before then, I could barely get on the computer.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:46 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Trent Malcoms
Nickname:
Faction: Nightmare
Abilities: Master Shape-changer: Trent can change into a Minotaur-like creature but with a bull's skull for a head than an actual head with skin. His teeth look more like they belong to an animal that consists on a meat diet, than a herbivores. His eye sockets glow and eerie reddish color, like trying to make out the light of candles on the far end of a dark hall.
Adept at Physical Enhancement: He is stronger than his peers, as well as most people he's come across. But he's no superman. At full charge in his minotaur form, he can bust through a normal brick wall, but he can't lift a car over his head and toss it around. He also can harden his body, making him more resistant to blunt attacks. (Imagine attempting to punch a steel wall with your bare hand. That’s what it’s like.) He is still vulnerable to other attacks.
Personality: Trent really doesn't like his job. He doesn’t like kids, or teens, or celebrities, heck he just doesn’t like people. He does, however, have a professional attitude. For the sake of appearances, he will try not to be downright rude to people, if he can avoid it. But he will be to the point. He will let you know if he doesn’t like you, or thinks you’re stupid. He has been known to stare at people that interest him for one reason or another. He’s not fond of Norms, but is willing to co-exist in the loosest sense of the word. They’re the ones that pay his bills, after all. He will tolerate other Nightmares that share similar feelings for the Norms, or the less malicious Dreamers. However, he absolutely despises Dreamers. If he sees an opportunity to do so, he will attack them mercilessly.
Description: Trent is built like someone who makes good use of the local gym membership they got for their new years’ resolution. He is of average height with a bit of muscle toning. His black hair is usually cut short, and neatly combed. He has calf brown eyes that are lined by creases from scowling.
Biography: As a child, Trent didn’t get along with his classmates very well. He found them to be unworthy of his friendship, preferring the company of his books. He wasn’t the top of his class, but he got good scores, all the same. When he was old enough, his father and uncle started taking him hunting. He was taught various methods on how to track or trap his prey, as well as how to prepare his kills for cooking. He continued this way for a number of years.
As a hunter, he was able to keep food on his table, but has to find a job to actually pay his bills, once he moved out. He took a job as a teachers’ assistant, going to school part time to become qualified to teach his own classes. He specialized in mythology, having a particular fondness for man eaters. He would dream of being such creatures; the minotaur, (name a couple more). Eventually, his dreams found a way to break into the Waking World. He perfect his abilities as well as he could, in the short amount of time that he has had them. He is particularly fond of chasing his human prey while transformed.
Other: Trent is a cannibal. During a solo hunting trip, he was unfortunate enough to accidentally shoot another lone hunter. Not wanting to get caught in the unintended crime, nor let the body go to waste, he did what he usually did with his kills. He stored the meat in his personal freezer, slowly incorporating it into his diet. He was intrigued by the flavor, as well as the knowledge that he had gotten away with murder. As he got older, he began experimenting with different body types, genders, ages, and upbringings. He has developed a taste for manflesh, and keeps a store of it in his freezer most of the time. He is meticulous about the choosing of his victims, and their disposal.
Played by: Tsemara

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
And for a second I thought we were gonna get a normal evil character Roll Eyes
I love him though Bouncy Heart

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Maeve, Maeve, Maeve. When have I ever made a semi normal character? This dude has been a part of the story, before there even WAS a story.

Glad you like him, though.

Malverne wrote:
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:00 pm Reply with quote        
Hm, right, I should have known that would happen ^^
Glad you found a way to introduce him.
I'm sure he will be a lot of fun... kinda... Wink

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
Fun for me, perhaps. Besides he's on vacation, and the hunting season hasn't started yet. He's not about to start trouble unless he catches a Dreamer in the act.

Malverne wrote:
Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:14 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not much for beating dead horses with sticks. However, I'm thinking about bringing this roleplay back from the grave. It's been nagging me from the back burner of my brain for a while now. There would be some revisions, plotting, and discussing done beforehand. So for now I'm just wondering if there is anyone interested in conjuring up a phoenix down for this dead guy here.

Malverne wrote:
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next