Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Do you have crazy awesome dreams?
Yes!!
72%
 72%  [ 13 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't remember my dreams.
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
My dreams are all nightmares.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't know what you're talking about, but is that bacon I smell?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 18

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 11:11 pm Reply with quote        
I'm going over my old character sheets to see if there's anything I'd like to add to or subtract from them. (That's the only reason they aren't in the roleplay thread proper.)

You guys have no idea how jazzed I am to get this game up and running again.

Edit: Apparently I was spazzed enough to forget to change the color of my post.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, that's quite spazzed. Not that I blame you; this whole thing is rather exciting. And when I say rather exciting, I mean ridiculously awesome and fantastic in every way shape and form.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:39 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for the wait guys. I've been battling a migraine most of these past couple days. I'm nearly done with the planning.

I have come to the conclusion that I'm basically going to use my old application. The only thing different is the subtraction of a "nickname". This was used in a much older version of the game that involved more time in the Dreamscape. If you'd like to use one, that cool with me. But I figure it will be introduced into the story as characters get to know each other.

As for the dice rolling... I'm all but certain that everyone is familiar with the concept. All the same, do you guys care if I have an explanation in the main intro of the roleplay somewhere?

Malverne wrote:
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:27 am Reply with quote        
Hey, it's no big deal Tse. Stuff happens and I, personally, understand migraines all too well. >.<

As for the explanation of dice rolling, it's like you said, everyone's likely familiar with the concept. Even still, I can't see it hurting to have an explanation up; just in case anyone does need one, it'll be there. Anyway, that's just my take on the whole thing. Sweat

Hope you're feeling better, and I'm still really excited to start this!~ Bouncy Heart

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
I am still trying to work out a character for this not sure what I want to make her yet though. Guess I shall wait for everyone else and see if I need to make her balance things out or what have you.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:04 am Reply with quote        
Whelp, I just about have most of the basics written and posted. Though, I have the distinct feeling that I'm forgetting something. It's been bugging me since I got home from work and sat down at my computer.

I'm going to go over my original characters some time tomorrow and see if there's anything I'd like to change before I use them again.

In other news... arghlblarghgurgle.... mosquitoes think I'm delicious and I itch everywhere. No one else in the house has been bit. Not even the sister that sleeps next to a wide open window. This has nothing to do with the roleplay at all. But I thought I would share anyhoo.

Malverne wrote:
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 8:17 am Reply with quote        
There there Tsemara, I feel your pain. The mosquitoes love me too. Luckily, I've been staying inside in my hermetically sealed bubble of a room where no one can get to me, even my mother! Yay!

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:41 am Reply with quote        
Okay. To keep from double posting, here is the slightly revamped character I have created.

Name: Toni Wolverton
Occupation: Part time Student / Part Time Volunteer at an animal rescue facility
Faction: Dreamer
Abilities: Master Shape-changer: Toni can take the shape of a gray wolf, an ice dragon (Silver dragon from D&D), a red tail hawk, and any combination of said animals.
Adept Gravity Defier:
She can use wings from either dragon or hawk form though sometimes she combines them for kicks. She can walk on walls and ceilings with a bit of effort. Her levitation skill leave something to be desired, most of the time.
Apprentice Chi User: She can put up basic, fleeting, shields if the situation merits it. Sometimes she can manage a basic sphere of energy that can be used like a grenade. Both give her a headache is used for more than a couple minutes.
Personality: Toni is introverted, and not too keen on being in large and unusually loud groups of people. She prefers settling down with music playing, volunteering, or flying. She's not one to start a conversation, but will glad partake in a lengthy discussion if the conversation is something she is familiar with or likes. Toni has been told that she has a slight hero complex, and will rush into danger to defend her friends and family fiercely if they are threatened.
Description: She is pretty nondescript. Toni is just over 5'4”, with long brown hair, brown eyes, medium build, and tan skin. Her fingers are callused from different tasks she does with her 'job'. There are a handful of scars on her person, mainly on her extremities. She generally pays them no mind. They don't look like self mutilation, but considering their location some people wonder all the same. She's a firm believer of comfort over fashion when it comes to clothing. Any time she appears fashionable is purely by accident. She's mainly seen in jeans, cargo pants, or long shorts. On top she usually dons a t-shirt or long sleeved shirt dyed dark colors. When she is not wearing her scuffed and worn hiking boots she goes barefoot.
Biography: Toni was born, the oldest of three. She grew up in a middle class neighborhood, roughhousing with her brother, playing tag with the other neighborhood kids, or getting into mischief. She has been no stranger to the Dreamscape since an early age. However, it was not until she was in her early teens that she realized that she could actually take control of her dreams. After that she worked on perfecting the abilities she possessed to keep the random nightmares at bay. When she was fifteen she accidentally sprouted a thick furry tail when she was daydreaming. She should have been doing her homework. Thankfully no one was home to notice. Intrigued, Toni worked on harnessing her powers outside of the Dreamscape. After a lot of thought she let her siblings in on her secret, just in case she got into a spot and needed someone to cover for her. This caused some problems with her immediate relatives for a period of time, but things have generally calmed down since.
Other: Toni likes to waste time flying around the neighborhood when the ravens aren't around. She had decided that she doesn't like them very much. The same goes for crows, jays... well anything that'll chase her out of the sky before she decides she's done flying. She carries a collar and dog license (with her brother's phone number on it) in her pockets for when she's out in public-ish areas in wolf form.
Played by: Tsemara

Malverne wrote:
Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
im just creatin my Normie. I should have him up soon!
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
Woo hoo! I'm looking forward to them.

Malverne wrote:
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
ok working on my character not sure if she is going to be a normal or a dreamer yet might continue to wait till I see others characters before I finish creating her fully. Ok mostly all I have is a name for the most part heh heh I feel like a stupid.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:22 pm Reply with quote        
Whups! Now I know what I was forgetting. Okay, there were two things. First, I have made it public that I'm accepting applications. Though I would have taken them at any time. But now you guys know.

And apparently I forgot that I had an appointment last Friday.

Malverne wrote:
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
And then everything went silent. *Sighs* Ah well. I'm off to play The Last of Us while I wait around.

Malverne wrote: