Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
I couldnt help but notice this place is very desolent. Maybe its just when Im on or that spacific day of the week etc, but I like to post a lot & Im looking for very active threads to post in.

I will be making a few of mine & I hope to see people become regulars there.

Id like to take a head count right now & ask how often do YOU come to this site?

Personally I will be here every day or very close to it, it has grown on me quickly.

Also Id like to see some ideas for good promotion to get more memembers involved somehow I dont want to see this site end up like eternalnox.com

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
I get on every day. As you see in my signature, it's hard for me to stay away. ^^;

I couldn't say a specific time of when I get on. Sometimes I pass out as soon as I get home from school and don't get on until past midnight, sometimes I get on right after school for an hour or two, and sometimes it's only for a few minutes around eight or nine. When I'm not in school though I pretty much check in all day like today! (I stayed home because I over exhausted myself.)

Mido has actually been a little more active lately. It used to be where I was the only one online for hours at a time. The staff is constantly wondering how to make the site more active so if anyone has ideas we're always open to them. :3

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
You goto school? What do you learn?

I think we could do a promotional thing where for each person who registers within a month cour recieve something besides silver or double silver or whatever it is you normally get for referals.

Possibly give a fair amount of gold or coper, Im not sure if they are used for donation items or not though >.<

Hey that could be another idea refer ten people get a donation item for that month or get one half price?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a junior in high school so it's just the average stuff. I guess the only things interesting are Psychology and Japanese. (Continuing the latter to fourth year.)

Actually I can't give much away, but do expect a newbie quest in the future. If things go as hoped there will be a bit of a tutorial where users can learn the ropes of the forum/battle system and earn rewards while doing so.

Gold is used for donation items, and copper is like a sub-currency that you can use in the newbie shop. Those topics would be covered in the newbie quest mentioned above.

Hm... there would be ways to cheat the system like that, but I think you're coming on to something. I'll have to remember this for the next time we discuss the issue of activeness. Thanks for the feedback!

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
Your welcome. Hope it helps out later on.

Hoe did you create this site? Im guessing you did it by your self, the coding I mean.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
All the time. I honestly spend too much time here.

Unfortunately, most of that time is spent lurking. ^^"

Oh, and Catghost created the site.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, no. Catghost is the creator and head admin of the site. ^^ I'm only a moderator, so I just make sure everyone's following the rules and move/delete threads when needed.

I just got dinner though so I'll be getting off for a while. See ya!

EDIT: Yep, I'm pretty much the same as Ace. I fell into the bad habit of lurking when school started up again.

And I forgot to tell you before: The most active forums are probably the roleplaying and lounge ones. :3

Shizukesa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you much. See you in a while.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
I'm always on!

I lurk but I'm usually willing to post if I find a thread thoughtful enough for me to reply in!

This is one of them! ^_^

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
Lol your welcome.

How long have you been on this site?

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quote        
Since the beta I think...or right after..

Oct 1 2008 is when I joined! ^_^
I wasn't very active till last month though.. >.<

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:11 am Reply with quote        
I'm usually on everyday, at long, yet random intervals. I've been on less as of late with the Christmas season. Choir rehersals are beginning to tear my throat up. Bleh. And I've been looking for a job as well as car insurance. I expect for things to settle down a bit, or at least become a bit more regular in the next month.

I'll still be on a lot.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quote        
I know I'm on everyday, though theres times when I just feel like lurking. >w<
I'd either be on early morning, during the day, or late at night. At least one of those times, however you can expect me being on at two of those times as well. *has no life* xP

Recently I've been on early and throughout the day. Been going to bed earlier now a days. ^^;;
And if I'm not on at all that means Brents using the computer and then I'm sleeping.

Transcendence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quote        
IT really depends..in the summer not so much> in the winter I have more time to spend going on sites like this.

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quote        
Since I've joined, so like 3-5 days ago I've been online everyday. Usually later in the day though, like around 7pm in the -5:00GMT time zone. Weekends like today though I get on earlier, cause Lexi has no life. Well, that and it's snowing out. OH, I also get online through my wii.. which is quite slow.