Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Ruby Room - Ruby Sweets and Treats
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I'm mostly back again. I'm splitting my time between my pokemon game, here and the Clue like game on Solia.

It's dark here now and most of the bugs are gone. Yay! With the drop in temperature hopefully it'll still be nice tommarow but they'll be all gone.

Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
I zee. Well, that's cool then. Hopefully the weather is nice but bug free then!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quote        
star2000shadow wrote:

Apparently you wander through the threads and they pop up on you, someone suggested goign to the start of a thread and just slowly clicking through to the next page.. -_- i hate tokens the most yep yep..

ah okies I shall have to do that.

Ehcuag Emmef wrote:
Yeah that is what you do with things like that that pop up :o.

As for nanowrimo... just write. It doesn't have to be good. It just has... to be.

True I know, it's supposed to be about literary abandon. But I can't turn off my inner editor, just shut him up a little. >_<
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I have the same problem Sad. But I am trying to do this in order to get past that.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:24 pm Reply with quote        
Good luck Emmef! ^__^
I'm stressed out from this event at the moment so I don't need another thing to be flipping out over. xD;;

Also I can't wait till egg noggs are showing up on the shelves. =D
And it's the non-alcoholing kind. For some reason people think I'm talking about the one with rum in it. If I wasn't underage I'd try it but since I am I'm sticking with the one I know and love <3
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah... same. I am underage as well. And only know the nonalcoholic kind. There is a local dairy where we sometimes get ours... and it is super super rich.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:29 pm Reply with quote        
Rich is good...though I think it is possible to over do it. xD My little brother likes the sugar cookie eggnogg which basically taste like sugar cookie batter more liquidy than normal. That's it! Not egg nog at all and we get into an argument on which to spend money on xD;; I take my egg nogg serously. *serious face*

I love the song playing right now: "I'm still here" Goo Goo Dolls.
It's such a dumb name for a band.
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
Haha I like that song, believe it or not I like the movie Treasure Planet as well... I thought I was cool when I was younger cause I felt I could relate to being an outcast... even though I like, never break rules or anything like that XDXD.

Well, yeah, but generally I really appreciate rich food.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
YES YOU KNEW THE MOVIE i HEARD IT FROM! =D
I also loved the movie and could also relate to everything....though I never broke rules.....okay this is creepy >_< Are you a B+ average student too?

I love morph on Treasure Planet. I have a tiny pink ball that sorta reminds me of him cause it has the round eyes.

Neat. We have a cupboard full of spices and I like to experiment them on different things. xD My diet doesn't have a ton of meat in it yet most of teh spices are specifically for meat. xD
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
lmao... I don't really think it is that creepy lol. But it is kind of funny :P.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quote        
okay Creepy was too strong a word. When there's enough things similar then the conincidences get kinda eerie. Like for some reason me and my friend Frosty and Jadey keep psychically doing things similar. I dont' think I could go over all the stories. They just add up till finally is just kinda eerie. But that means I gotta tell a lot of stories which is raelly just pointless me think u_u
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quote        
lmao. Well that is okay. Do whatever you like. It is funny and cool how much me and my best friend have in common, but I wouldn't call it creepy. It is just kind of amusing the weird things that me and my (fraternal twin) sister have in common,... but generally I think if you are around someone a lot you tend to pick up their mannerisms. It is a matter of instinct I believe.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:23 am Reply with quote        
true, true now I use ALL CAPS sometimes and that's what I picked up from Frosty. And you got a twin sister? Nice. I've only known 1 pair of twins in my life and that was back in elementry. They had unusual names: Gawgon G And Gawgon B. I don't know how it's spelled but that's pretty much how it's pronounced.
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quote        
I see. In our graduating class there were several pairs of twins. Five that I can think of off of the top of my head... oh, and i think there was a kid who graduated with us who skipped a grade and his twin sister was a grade behind us...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:38 pm Reply with quote        
'blinks' boy you two sure are going at it.. um.,. Hi 'WAVES'