Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Best costume you wore for halloween?
Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:58 am Reply with quote        
Hey Doods!

so what was the best costume you wore throughout halloween?

Or what was the best costume you saw someone wear?

For me: The best costume I war Was a sith Lord, compleat with Lightsaber!

And the best one I saw was someone dressed in a home made Chewbacca costume! I wish I had a camera to show the world...

"It has to do with a bizarre concept called democracy, in which ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens." Nom Anchor, somewhere in the NJO Books...
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:00 am Reply with quote        
Best costume I ever saw was at a costume party at a club. Someone had spent most of the year constructing a proton pack from Ghostbusters. This thing had every single switch, knob and wire in the right place. It even lit up, the only thing he had left to do was to make it make the power up noise. I wish I'd had a camera it was truly epic.

Hmmm, best costume I've ever worn. I'd have to go with the year I went as Harley Quinn. My mom made the costume and dyed a suit coat purple so my boyfriend of the time could go as the Joker. We took second and first place in the costume contest respectively.

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
Halloween's not such a big deal over here in the UK, so I've never gone trick-or-treating. However, I did go to a Halloween party at my high school with a couple of my friends.

I got some face paint, a plastic scythe and wore a black coat with a hood to dress up as The Grim Reaper. I was screwed out of winning the costume contest too, as pretty much all the girls were just dressed up as "witches", essentially just dressing up in pretty black clothes and then saying "I'm a witch" despite not looking anything like one. I was about the only original costume there, and I didn't win. Which was bull.

My friends bought me a little gift as a consolation prize though because they said I should've won. nun; Gawrsh.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Kasumi

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:15 am Reply with quote        
My best and scariest costume was when I wore a Casper mask and a pair of roofing overalls. I was a laughing ghoulthat had a face of a child but soul of a demon.
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 1:52 am Reply with quote        
I was once a frozen zombie we bought special make-up that makes your face look frozen and falling apart. god it itched

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:53 am Reply with quote        
Happy I went as a zombie, with fake blood all over, and dirty hair that you couldn't run your fingers through without hurting yourself and me. I also had a friend who a lot more realistic than I did. Oh well though.

But the most awesome costume that I saw last night was my boyfriend's friend. He was an evil clown, complete with a saw, a knife, blood, fake stitches around and on his lips, the white face, the nice tux, the blood, the make up, the blood... And the blood! ^^ Bouncy Heart

Lots and LOTS of blood.

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:00 am Reply with quote        
I wanna see at least one pic of this epic sith lord costume!

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:05 am Reply with quote        
lol me too!
It's a shame here in Spain they don't celebarate Halloween, like, at all. It would be really fun.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:36 pm Reply with quote        
My pink cat costume.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quote        
My big brother XD he had went as a dead women

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:11 pm Reply with quote        
The best costume costume I ever seen? More like the best team costume thing: when I was 16, 5 guys at school dressed up as Power Rangers and carried all the Power Rangers gadgets and all... they spent their spare time between classes doing some sort of kung fu fighting moves and running around.
We also had a Halloween parade at school: the costume contest started with as I said a parade where every contestant would walk around in line in the corridors. What was funny is that they made sure the guys dressed up as girl would walk together. They were about 12 or 15, very silly all of them Laugh

As for me, I dresed up as a Stargate-ish soldier (with a bambi photoshoped over the fake badge I made) with army boots, the army green suit, a fake tact vest, an army green cap, a belt full of pocket filled with fake bullets... the only thing missing was the gun actually Laugh Sadly enought, only a few people knew about the TV show so people only thought I was some kind of random soldier Neutral

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.