Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. S P O O K Y -- ; Pg prizes & Contests! COME NAO
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
I like a few of the others but Pirates Who Can't do Anything will always remain my favorite by leaps and bounds. The first time I heard it I was singing it for a week. Laugh

The whole thing at the end with "Hey I found a quarter!" had me laughing because in my circle of friends I'm the one always finding loose change just laying on the floor. They're usually dimes though.

What other songs of theirs do you like?

star2000shadow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
pyrakitt wrote:
I like a few of the others but Pirates Who Can't do Anything will always remain my favorite by leaps and bounds. The first time I heard it I was singing it for a week. Laugh

The whole thing at the end with "Hey I found a quarter!" had me laughing because in my circle of friends I'm the one always finding loose change just laying on the floor. They're usually dimes though.

What other songs of theirs do you like?

a bunch of them from 'Esther... The Girl Who Became Queen'

# Tell Me Why, sung by Pamela Thomas
# The Battle Prelude, sung by Pamela Thomas
# Haman's Song, sung by Phil Vischer
# The Battle Is Not Ours, sung by Pamela Thomas

theres a bunch of others but right now im brain dead on what they are..

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm, think I missed that one. I wonder if I can youtube it. Well as soon as my youtube isn't occupied with something else. Sweat
Though this makes me wonder if Playlist will have any of it as well. I've been amazed at what I've tripped over on there and my playlist reflects it. It bounces from U2 to Madonna and from Ah My Goddes to Yugioh.

star2000shadow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
pyrakitt wrote:
Hmm, think I missed that one. I wonder if I can youtube it. Well as soon as my youtube isn't occupied with something else. Sweat
Though this makes me wonder if Playlist will have any of it as well. I've been amazed at what I've tripped over on there and my playlist reflects it. It bounces from U2 to Madonna and from Ah My Goddes to Yugioh.

a friend had to get it from me th eonly place i found 'the battle is not ours' was on amazon's playlist 'cries' and i had wanted it so badly to and now.. i cna't find it again.. GAH i ahve to many songs.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
I wish I had too many songs. As it is I have too many of like two artists that I don't want to listen to that much of. Like I have lots and lots of Corner Stone Cues and Gregorian Chant and not much else. And I gotta get something with more of a beat to it to walk to. I tend to be able to walk a lot further when good music is playing and I'm concentrating on that instead.
star2000shadow

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
pyrakitt wrote:
I wish I had too many songs. As it is I have too many of like two artists that I don't want to listen to that much of. Like I have lots and lots of Corner Stone Cues and Gregorian Chant and not much else. And I gotta get something with more of a beat to it to walk to. I tend to be able to walk a lot further when good music is playing and I'm concentrating on that instead.

well google random bands. chances are you can find a download everywhere or music from a movie you like. i got the conan music XD..I got music to the Labrythin and such..

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:08 pm Reply with quote        
*surprise attack on ChiiChiiiii*

Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:28 pm Reply with quote        
I have the CD's to a lot of different shows. Including both Conan movies and Labyrinth. Which is one of my favorite movies by the way. Wink I have the remastered DVD version, sooo pretty.
I've been looking through the featured playlists on Playlist and found some things I like. I don't do much downloading though off of anywhere as I can't even afford the 99 cents to do so.

star2000shadow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quote        
pyrakitt wrote:
I have the CD's to a lot of different shows. Including both Conan movies and Labyrinth. Which is one of my favorite movies by the way. Wink I have the remastered DVD version, sooo pretty.
I've been looking through the featured playlists on Playlist and found some things I like. I don't do much downloading though off of anywhere as I can't even afford the 99 cents to do so.

'blinks' you mean the sites you have to PAY to download? Shocked
heck all the music i have i haven't had to pay a cent for. 'blinks'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:28 am Reply with quote        
Where are these sites you speak of? Most everywhere I go that isn't a torrent downloading site I've had to pay for.
star2000shadow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quote        
pyrakitt wrote:
Where are these sites you speak of? Most everywhere I go that isn't a torrent downloading site I've had to pay for.

'blinks' Try typeing what your lookign for in google and searchign but one sit ei got o a lot is http://beemp3.com i get some of my music from there as well as other places lol.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:51 am Reply with quote        
I like the silly song on gidion tuba warrior

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:01 am Reply with quote        
Vidd187 wrote:
I like the silly song on gidion tuba warrior

do.. whatsit?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:28 am Reply with quote        
you all were talking about Veggie tales songs I just said I like the Silly song on Gidion Tuba Warrior

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:29 am Reply with quote        
Vidd187 wrote:
you all were talking about Veggie tales songs I just said I like the Silly song on Gidion Tuba Warrior

OH.. Sweat ugg im sorry its reachign time for me to go to bed lmao.. my brains mush..