Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. what are you gonna be/do this halloween?[chat;;]

dressing up this halloween?
of course :D
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
nah,wasnt feeling it :/
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
idk,but i gotta think of it soon!
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
It was Monday when I moved. Our lease actually came up on Halloween but we didn't want to spend the holiday moving furniture. I ended up throwing out both my shoulders moving an etertainment center and a couch. Thankfully they're healed by now.

Well there is public transport but the nearest station is fourty five minutes away by car. Taxis are too expensive right now.

I'm okay with just spending it online. I can still talk to people over AIM and on forums like this one. We can always have a belated holiday celebration on another weekend since we just planned to watch some DVD's anyways. A bunch of "b" movies actually. Things like X From Outer Space and Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter.

Maverik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:54 pm Reply with quote        
x.x; Ah...
Glad to hear your shoulders are feeling better, at least... still, it sucks that you had to move...

Ah... x.x No bus stops within walking distance

^^ As long as you're okay with it, I guess it's all good... Still, it would've been better if you could spend time with your friends. x3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:38 am Reply with quote        
There were some bad sides to it too, besides the travel that is. If I stayed with one friend there was the good of the awesome haunted house her mom does every year. This thing has full sized mannequins of the Joker and all sorts of stuff. I helped out with one year scaring the kids. I got really long black hair so the dressed me up as the chic from The Ring and I'm small enough they were able to tuck me into one of the graves, then I popped out. *grins*
The bad side would be dealing with her brothers. They aren't bad per say, actually I'm pretty sure they adore me. . . a little too much. Getting five minutes to myself without one of them wanting to show me every little thing they've done since the last time they've seen me would be a bit much right now.

The other friend...well I'm not sure where we stand at the moment. She's been having some issues at work and it bleeds over into how she treats people. And she and I for all that we act almost exactly alike and communicate nonverbally the same way...can mix up each other signals fairly easily and end up feeling hurt.

So...yeah... movies and candy and the internet. Nice and safe. Sorry for babbling at you. Feel free to pick a new topic and ignore it.

Maverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quote        
;-; Aww... that sounds like fun... Poor kids, though. x3
And the Ring scares me. o-o

xD How old are her brothers?

x.x I can see how that would go bad... You two need to just take some time and clearly communicate with each other, though, to make sure there are no misunderstandings. =x

Aww, don't say that. You weren't babbling at all. ^^ :: Pats ::

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:13 am Reply with quote        
As long as I'm not bugging...I ask since there are some people that don't want to hear other's problems and come on to these sites to escape that sort of thing.

Her brothers are nineteen and eleven. The nineteen year old has a touch of Asbergers' and is obsessed with Chrono Trigger and Mega Man. By obsessed I mean absolutely everything that comes out of his mouth relates to it in some way. I will spend the entire time desperately trying to get out of playing or watching him play video games. Which would be fine if it was something visually appealing like Zelda or Final Fantasy. Not some net based battle system where people have made a Street Fight style game only you can have pretty much any character from any game or anime or cartoon you want....some days I'm tempted to send in and have them create a Power Puff Girl. I can deal with it for a hour or two..but not two days.
The eleven year old is a typical eleven year old. He just fights with the nineteen year old to the point where the elder brother snaps, hits the younger and said younger whines to mom to get him in trouble.

The Ring never scared me... Neither did The Grudge. I thought both were well thought out, except that Buffy was a bad choice as main actor because I kept typecasting her as someone who could actually do something other then run and scream. And both movies relied on the jump factor a little too much. If you're going to scare me, scare me. Don't throw something at my face and when I flinch laugh and say I'm scared. The flinch is just common sense and instinct telling you to get out of the way. *rolls eyes*

Maverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:17 am Reply with quote        
xP Well, I myself don't mind, so feel free to talk about whatever you wish to talk about.

Awws... ;-; My brother's autistic, though I honestly don't know what it's classified as.

o.O Net based battle system? Sounds... different.

He hits the younger brother? >< Ouch... Poor kid...

I never watched the grudge, and I only watched the Ring once when I was younger, so it may or may not have the same effect on me. ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:21 am Reply with quote        
I shall be a Homocidle(cant spell) maniac they look like everyone else you know

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:20 pm Reply with quote        
-cries-
im such a terrible host D:
sorry,i got sleep xP
HAPPY HALLOWEEENNNNN!

Maverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quote        
Aww... :: Pats ::
We didn't mean it that way...
Besides, sleep is good.

;-; Please dun cry.

^^ Happy Halloween!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quote        
yesh,i was kidding too xD
-dances-
Halloween=candie <3

Maverik

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:43 pm Reply with quote        
:: Steals some candy :: =3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
I don't dress up that regularly, since it's not a big thing in the UK. However I occasionally don a Jester hat and Ozzy Osbourne style glasses just for lulz.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
I was SO excited to go trick or treating this year,but somebody who I thought was my best friend has now found a new best friend who she was grinding with at the dance.Before she said grinding was for sluts.Now I dont have anybody to go trick or treating with and im really pissed at her.She was saying she was her 'date' but I knew she was kidding because she said same sex relationships are disgusting,yet after the dance she was all up on her 'date',hugging her and nipping at her ear,which made me get up and walk home,not even waiting for my mom.She hasn't contacted me in any way all day,when she usually texts me.Plus,to make it worse,when I went to party city the other day everybody in there was coughing,and I got sick from one of them,and I can barley stand up now,which means I couldnt even go out if I wanted to.
I didnt go last year either cause me and my other friends I was suppose to go with got into a fight when they were being bitches.>___<
Christmas is now my favorite holiday after today D:

Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't really do much. I didn't even really do a costume. I just put on a velvet cloak and a mask and said I was a death eater. It worked, though, because it was pretty chilly. I just sat and passed out candy. Then the family went out to dinner.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
I'm going to dress up as a granny!! NO, JK. But I did dress up as a black cat Wink Not to mention that I took off my cat ears in the middle of trick-or-treating... Laugh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next