Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay '09 - The Underground Lake - NEW PRIZES
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
"That seems to be plenty." Vivien said looking at the crystals Melody had gotten. She lifted one up and looked at it curiously, it glowed dully in her hand. "I've never seen anything like this before... I wonder if it can even break?" Vivien decided against randomly trying to smash it on a rock though.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:15 am Reply with quote        
Rhee paused the cave was huge and was that a lake? She brushed her hair behind a horn and squinted around the cave. Where was the light source coming from? She kept close to the wall on hand on the rock as she walked a bit farther from the tunnel.

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quote        
Maeve had started to swim toward the shore when she heard the sound of Dresden violin, and Irenia pressing her to go faster. She kicked stronger and soon was out of the water. She got closer to Dresden, not sure of how, or if, she should talk to him. She decided to let him finish first, as he was apparently enjoying playing.

She knelt down beside Irenia's bag and started looking for the ice pick, quickly finding its blue handle. She then turned and looked at Dresden, enjoying the enchanting sound of his violin.

lyte

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia yelled towards the shore. "Hurry Maeve! We have to do this quickly! I don't know why, but we do!!!!!" Her voice echoed in the water, as if the crystals reflected the sound as well as the light. She swam over to the cave and looked at it closely. It sparkled in the suddenly eerie glow of the lake. It was as if it was the light source of the entire body of water! Her dark blue eyes reflected the light, making them a lighter tone, reminding her of a time when she hadn't been able to see. The memories came rushing back, regardless of any barrier she tried to put on them. Her body felt as if it was wracked with spasms as she replayed the entire scene in her mind. The monster holding his bleeding heart in it's hands, stealing his soul, a soul that looked like a small glowing orb, as bright as a star. Finally regaining control, she forced the memories back into her mind. She floated in the water, holding her head, ignoring any changes that had overcome her, the tears flowing freely down her face. She didn't realize that now she floated in a small bubble of air, only seeing her own sadness. And the pain. She moaned, but waited. Maeve had to come back soon, she had to! "Maeve....." she mumbled.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
AJ slows awakes to stiffness in her body. Looking around she realizes why she is stiff. "That's what I get for falling asleep against a rock wall." AJ mumbles. She gets up and stretches out. Looks at the lake and decides to take a swim to help her stiff limbs. Before going in she quickly looks around to make sure she is unnoticed before using her magic to change her clothes to a bath suit. AJ sees a clear path to the lake that she uses for her running start to the edge where she kicks off in to a leap and somersault before diving into the water. After surfacing she realizes that she was not the only one in the water and that some are staring at her. So she blushes and waves before sinking back under the water and continuing doing laps to ease her sore muscles.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:15 pm Reply with quote        
BANG! The wolf-man crashed into the wall at the bar of the bar. "Who else thinks they can take me?" Melody asked, quirking a brow. The other creatures backed off and carried on with their own business and she returned to her bowl of noodles, placing her hat back on her head from where it had been knocked off by the battle.

The scene was quiet for a moment before a large dino-man entered the establishment, shoving people out of his way as he approached the counter, the rabbit behind the bar trembling in fear as the large figure loomed over them.

"Have you seen...this woman?" he inquired, lifting up a picture of a wanted "criminal". The rabbit shook his head, unable to speak from fear. The dino-man leaned in a little further, lifted him by the collar and repeated. "I said... "have you seen this woman?"" Still the rabbit shook his head. The dino-man snorted at him, pulling his fist back. "Then I shall have to make you remember."

"No," came a voice from across the room. Everyone turned as Melody stood up, taking her straw hat off to reveal her face, the one on the wanted poster. "Rabbit-san, I am thankful of your help, but I shall take care of this man. I cannot let him bring harm to you or this place."

Once again dino-man snorted, dropping the rabbit behind the counter once again and stomping over to Melody. "I will fight you," she said before he could speak. "But we will battle outside."

The dino-man agreed reluctantly and they stepped outside into the rain. She took out her samurai sword and he took out his gun. They remained perfectly still, waiting for the moment the other would strike. Dino-man grinned, then fired the first shot. Melody leaped through the air, spinning and twirling as Dino-man shot at her, evading the lasers shooting at her and deflecting them with the blade of her sword back at him.

He became very angry when one finally hit his foot, singeing it. He roared loudly, his gun out of ammunition, and launched after her in the air, taking out his pirate-style, swashbuckling sword and engaging her in bladed combat. She held steady, not allowing the lumbering monster to overpower her with brute force. Finally, he struck him.

He roared, becoming enraged and the fight went on. They broke apart and stood either end of the area. There was a long moment of silence before the two launched at each other, dino-man roaring at the top of his lungs, but Melody remained silent and determined. The clash of their blades against one another was so powerful that it caused both swords to fly from their hands and off into the distance.

"Fine!" he cried in anger. "Then I shall battle you with my bare hands!"
"Wait...aren't those feet?" Melody questioned. Dino-man looked confused.
"What?"
"Those are...feet?"
"The hell are you talking about?"
"They're feet. You're a dinosaur man, you don't have hands. Oh wait, some dinosaurs do have hands. Sort of...more like little...claw-y things."
"Jesus Christ, are you quite finished? If you don't mind I have other things to do today, you know."
"Fine, fine, whatever, let's get on with it."
"Thank you. All right. Now...where were we? Oh yes. AAAARRGGHHH!!!"

He ran towards her and they engaged in combat. But as he used up all his strength on her, Melody had her own in reserve, waiting for the crucial moment when he let his guard down, out of breath. And there it was! She thrust her fists out one after the other, over and over against his body. "A-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA!"

She stood back, leaving his swaying gently. He regained his composure, but Melody had her back to him, walking away. "Hey, come back here!" he yelled after her. "We're not done here!"

She stopped and looked over her shoulder with a deadly serious expression. "You're already dead."

He looked confused, then angry, but as he went to move blood shot out from each of the places she had hit him and he flew backwards, landing with a thump on the ground, the rain already washing away the sanguine liquid.

Melody took a hold of her sword from the ground and put it back into its sheath in the traditional way. You know, running the blade along until it reaches the tip and then sliding it in like samurai do? Yeah that. That's so cool.

She turned and walked back to the restaurant, the other animal people standing just outside under the shelter of the roof that came out like on those oriental buildings and stuff, having watched the terrible battle rage on. She bowed to them. "Please, if it is not too much trouble, may I finish my meal now, Rabbit-san?"

The rabbit's expression slowly changed from shock and awe to a smile and he took her hand. "Of course, Melody. You are always welcome here." All the animals bowed to her in return and she smiled. "Please...no one bows to me."

The animals smiled and laughed, accompanying her back into the building where she placed her hat back on and finished her meal alongside her friends.

"Huh?" Melody said, snapping out of her badass daydream and looking to Vivien who was talking.
"I've never seen anything like this before... I wonder if it can even break?"
"Well!" she said with a smile. "Let's randomly try to smash it on a rock and see what happens!" She leaped out of the water as Vice collected the last of the crystals they needed and shook herself off again, taking a hold of one of the crystals from the pile in her hand. "Oh, wait... We need this many, and getting more would be a real bitch... Hmm, best not to... ...For now." She gave a shifty look before returning to Vivien's side.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Berlin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quote        

Dresden ran his fingers up and down the neck of his violin, the music speeding up. He was focused on the notes, envisioning the sheet music in his mind. The bard let his eyes shut and let that something deep within himself move his fingers for him. Much faster. Much more precise.

The music came to an abrupt halt and he blinked over at Maeve. "Oh, hello," he said with a smile, lowering his instrument. "Back so soon?" Or had he just lost track of time within his music again?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:27 pm Reply with quote        
"Yes, kinda," Maeve said, showing the ice pick in her hand. "There's some kind of ice barrier at the bottom of the lake, and Irenia thinks we should try to break it and see what's behind." She looked at the lake, getting the feeling that she needed to return quickly.

"Well, I shouldn't make her wait for too long," she said, stucking the ice pick in her belt and waving at Dresden as she returned to the water. She turned for a second, adding: "Your music is really nice," with a smile before starting to swim away from the shore once more.

As she approached the spot where she had left Irenia though, Maeve got the feeling something wasn't right. The crystals around were shining differently, and something, maybe instinct, was telling her that something was wrong. She dived into the water, quickly swimming toward Irenia. She moved around a large rock and discovered the body of the girl, floating in water, surrounded by what looked like a bubble of air. She immediately rushed forward and grabbed her new friend, bringing her back to the surface.

"Hey, Irenia, can you hear me?" she said, holding the head of the girl above water as she wondered what had happened.

lyte

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:13 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia suddenly felt a pulling force taking her out of oblivion. Hearing Mave's concerned question, she muttered "Yeah, yeah...im fine. I just....such a bad headache...." Suddenly, she jolted out of her place halfway between the oblivion of a coma and full awareness. "Oh!" she said, startled "I'm sorry...I don't really know what happened." She blushed, looking for something to say, but tears leaked out of her eyes, betraying the lie. She did know what happened, she was just afraid to release her secrets. "I'm...fine. Do you have the pick?" As always, her concern was on things other than herself.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:52 pm Reply with quote        
Surffacing after being under the lake far longer then she should have been able to be StuVi swims to the edge noticeing that no one is around. Where is everyone now looking around StuVi sees a tent on a ridge above the lake thats new maybe that is where everyone went. She walks twords the tent she sees some of the people she saw earlier makeing the same trek.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quote        
AJ makes her way to the edge of the lake, having finished her swim. Reaching the edge and pulling herself up out of the water to sit with her legs in the water, kicking making splashing noises. She notices there are smalls groups of people around the lake or in the lake. Looks wistful at the groups wishing that she had friends or could easily talk to people but kinda glad that at the moment she doesn't have any friends with everything that is going on right this moment.

With really nothing to do at the moment and feeling abit restless AJ gets up to get her bag from the corner. In the process she changes her into dry clothes. Grabbing her bag, she finds an unoccupied spot with there seems to be enough light. Lying down on her stomach and feet in the air, she pulls out her sketch book and pencils and starts drawing. As she gets more focused on drawing she tones everything out and has a habit of sticking the tip of tongue out.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:37 am Reply with quote        
"Uh, yeah, I have it," Maeve said, pointing the pick tied to her belt, "but wouldn't it be better for you to just head back to the shore and rest a bit?" She was really worried, but didn't want to push Irenia to release her secret. After all, she had had some bad time on her own and knew it wasn't always easy to talk about them. But surely a little rest on the shore would be good...

"I can go start to break that ice barrier, if you want. I mean, with the thickness it has, it will probably take some time anyway, so it's probably better if we take it in turns, instead of staying both around... And I'm sure Dresden would enjoy some company," she said with a smile. She didn't want to push her too much, but from the look of Irenia and what had just happened, it was probably better to take a little time to relax.

Vidd187

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quote        
walking to the tent, not paying attention to her surroundings, StuVi trips over a young women laing on the ground drawing. "Im sorry," she said recconising the girl form her trip into the Outworld, "AJ, right? I belive we have met before."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
"Oh....o.k. I can go and rest with Dresden. I suppose that I have been a little...overexerted today." Irenia began to swim with new grace towards the shore. "But be quick! We really don't want anybody else to find out about this. I think it might have...unpleasant side affects. To those who haven't been around me, I think. Maybe its part of my aura..." she mused "I don't know why, but I don't really want to find out at the moment. It's still rather clouded to me. Like I can't see the true meaning of many of the things around me that I usually can. Either way, you need to get working on this. I'll see you in...say...15 minutes?" She swam away, towards the shore. Approaching with unusual speed, she never saw the hidden eyes watching her. Shifting, uncomfortable, she stepped out onto the shore and immediately shivered. It was like she couldn't stand to be above water. Harder to see, harder to breathe at first. It was very frightening. Gasping, she stumbled up to the small camp that they had made. Following the sound of a beautiful violin, she began to get lost in the sound. Music had always been her one and only weakness. She walked up to Dresden, but seeing that he was holding the source of the entrancing music, she stepped back, not wanting to break his content trance. It seemed that he got lost in his music as well. Startled by a sudden noise, she spoke softly. "Dresden? It's me....Irenia? Could you--" She broke off as he opened his eyes. Blushing, she looked towards the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 am Reply with quote        
Spikes shook Yaneci's hand with a happy grin at making another friend. Noting the blush he answered her questions, "Well, everyone was chilling at the party when Chu shows up and makes an announcement. Then we followed her to the back of the cave and suddenly the wall moved and the floor moved and we all got dumped on our cans in this place."

The story was accompanied by hand waving and gestures to denote the imporant or exciting parts, though from the wild motions it seemed Spikes had declared the entire thing of interest.

"There's the lake and not much else. Haven't figured out what's making the light, though the chic with the thing for Godzilla was waving something glowing around earlier. The water is warmer then I thought it would be, there are holes in the ceiling and no one's found a way out yet, or if they have they haven't told the rest of us. And that should bring you to the same page I'm on at least." He finished with another grin, hooking his thumbs into the belt loops on his pants.

Turning back to Roy he watched him climb into the water. "Well I could call you Nature Boy but it's longer then your actual name."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next