Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay '09 - The Underground Lake - NEW PRIZES
AlexTheGuardain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
She slowly nodded and watched the animal then the girl. She gave a small, half smile as she struggled to speak the right words right then. "I...hink...i....lost...no..." She ment yes as the last word but it took herself a moment to correct it. "Mean..yes..." She shakes her head. It had been a while since she had spoken this language. She at least THOUGHT but her thoughts were muggy and mingled and blurry. She had no clue of anything anymore. Who she had been or was. She just looked at the other woman, blankly.
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:11 am Reply with quote        
"Ah, ok then," Maeve said, thinking it was best to just take things as they came. She took her breath and dived, following Irenia to the bottom of the lake and starting to grab some crystals. At the same time, she noticed some people were doing the same thing a bit farther away.

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:20 pm Reply with quote        
After observing the large whole on the top of the cave,she began to realize Spike was going around socializing.She decided maybe she should go so she walked away from the spot,thinking nobody would really notice.Candie looked for a spot that seemed to not be under the weird hole,and sat down.She pushed a piece of golden brown hair behind her ears and wondered how long they would all be in this crazy place.

lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia started to grab crystals. Just as she was beginning to grab a big one, she spotted a cave in the bottom of the lake. She opened her mouth, and realized that this couldn't be a good thing, a second too late. She gasped fitfully, then realized that water hadn't rushed into her mouth, as it had so many years ago. Closing her eyes, she calmed down, ridding her mind of that memory, closing that door into her past. She tried to speak. "Maeve, can you hear me? I can breathe! Underwater!! And I am talking to you!!!! Can you believe it??"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quote        
Frey tilted her head a little as the girl tried to speak. She gave one of her rare smiles, her tail flicking. "Don't worry about it. My name is Frey and this," the woman said as she set a hand on the cave lioness' head, "is Maverick. You are at a party of some sort. I am unclear on the details as well, for I am uncertain of the holiday that is being celebrated. What is your name?" The woman offered Alexandra a hand to help her get up.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
Alyssa got closer to the voices and she stepped in a puddle of water, she began to see an saw a part of the lake, she walked around and saw a few people talking, but wasn't sure what to say, so she leaned against the wall and hummed a song while closing her eyes.

::Shop::
Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quote        
Maeve looked at Irenia, wondering how it was possible that she heard her voice so clearly under the water. She made a few moves with her hands, casting a spell that would allow her to breath underwater for some time, just in case that phenomenon would only apply to Irenia. Then, she looked back at the other girl and said: "Yeah, I can hear you, though I don't really know why. Do you have some special powers that allows you to talk underwater?"

lyte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:31 pm Reply with quote        
"I don't know. I have had some strange experiences. Maybe it's because of my switch from human to elf. Anyways, did you see that hole in the ground? I think that that's worth investigating. Don't you?" She pointed at the small overhang under which the cave was located. Swimming a little bit over to it, she saw that it was covered in ice. "But it's covered in ice. Maybe we should go back to Dresden and get one of my picks. Then we can tell him what we've found. Actually, I'll stay here, so nobody finds it while you're gone, and because I'm the only one who we know can breathe underwater. My ice pick is in the front pocket of my pack. It has a blue handle, so it should be easy to find, o.k?" Irenia gestured over to the shore, then began to pick some crystals closer to the cave entrance.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee pranced around near a cave mouth oh she hated the dark. She poked around the mouth before deciding 'not yet'. She had followed her pet dragon, he of course was nowhere to be found. Rhee sighed and sat down on the ground.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
'poofs in and looks confused'

AJ realizing what has happened, takes a look around. Noticing that she poofed in a corner of the room or what looks like a underground cave with a lake.

Why is my magic acting up, maybe there's full moon this week. AJ thought to herself. I wonder if anyone saw me. At least I didn't poof in the middle of the crowd or in the lake. Low laugh

AJ looks around just observing the others.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
Berlin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quote        

Dresden sighed, looking down at his shiny spats. Everyone seemed to be in the water. And this talk of it "not feeling like water" only made him more fearful of it ruining his clothing if he decided to wade.

He instead decided to amuse himself to keep his mind off of the fact that they were underground with no known way out. Dresden set his violin case down in front of himself, smiling as he opened it and saw that it, for a fact, was not hurt by any of the running or falling that he had been through this night.

He lifted it out of it's case, testing it's sound and making sure it was in tune, before focusing in on playing something a bit more complex.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
After looking around and see most people are in the water, AJ decides to sit down and relax after the day she had.

Leaning her head again the wall of the room. she hears someone tuning a string instrument. Looking around she notices the gentleman with a violin. Not want to disturb him she leans back again to listen to what he is going to play.

After a few minutes she falls asleep. On occasion she will move restlessly in her sleep like a bad dream.

lyte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
Irenia noticed a sound at the shore. I sounded like...a violin or a string instrument of the sorts. "That must be Dresden! Go on Maeve, we need to figure out what this cave leads towards!" She spoke urgently, gesturing to the shore.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee hated the way her hooves made loud noises as she treked further into the cave. Her ear twitching each step. She squinted her vison was pretty good but the noise was just irritating beyond belife. Maybe If she had socks.

She shook her head and pressed on ward, it got colder and more damp. She frowned her dragon would get sick if it got wet.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
On the surface, Jax sees a tent in the distance. Making her way to the tent, trying to figure out where AJ went, she senses some other presents but unsure what they are at the moment she leaves them alone for now.

Having come to the tent, Jax sees a couple of people walking around the area. It seems that after looking at Jax everyone walks away from her. This is starting to annoy her, even though she prefers for people to walk away but this she has a reason for approaching them.

So seeing as the approaching is not working, Jax decides to walk around and observe for the now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next