Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay '09 - The Underground Lake - NEW PRIZES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 am Reply with quote        

As the event begins I’m here with another roleplay. :3 I’m hoping that it will be a lot more fun this time around, but we’ll see.

The Halloween festivities are beginning to heat up as you hear talk of the Witches' plan to destroy Midorea. You curiously trek through the forest before stumbling upon the Cave of Secrets where the Witches are said to live, so you quietly make your way to the mouth, peering around the rock and into the darkness.

What meets your eyes is… surprising, to say the least. What you’ve stumbled upon wasn’t the Cave of Secrets – it’s an obscure Halloween party, dimly lighted by torches and pumpkin shaped lanterns hanging from the walls. There are purple and orange streamers strewn about the cave, and balloons all over the wall and floor. You hear light music but can’t tell where the source is until finding obscure gargoyle-shaped speakers in the tops of the corners of the cave. You cautiously make your way through the crowd and head toward a table of goodie bags, reaching out to grab one.

Suddenly, a fiery hand slaps yours away and you look up to find Chu, smirking as she holds the bag at her side. “C’mon,” she says, placing the bag on to the table, one mischievous eye hiding behind her hair and the other behind an eyepatch. “You should know better: You have to earn them!” The girl gestures toward a pile of items stacked against a wall in the back of the cave. “You can earn any of these too, but first you have to play with us!”

You agree to her game warily, and she smiles and claps her hands in delight. “That’s great! Okay: Trick or treat?”

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quote        
Settings
I’m doing something new this time around: The setting will change throughout the event, and users will be expected to play along with the changes. The setting won’t change every day. In fact, it’s pretty spontaneous. In order to be fair though, I’ll put the name of the setting in the title so you can tell whenever it changes and read up on the details. This – of course – doesn’t mean that you must stay in the current setting at all times, but taking advantage of it will earn you a chance of winning awesome prizes. (Covered later.)

Friday: Chu’s Cave
Somehow – everyone’s pretty afraid to question it – Chu obtained a cave and claimed that it was the place of her Halloween party. That’s not too creepy, aside from the fact that she mysteriously asks every party goer “Trick or treat?” which apparently decides something or another. Everyone that’s asked about the results of this question are sworn to secrecy, and for some reason, they’re keeping the promise.
The cave itself is fairly big – big enough for a party hosting anyone that wishes to come, that is. There has been talk of a secret room but nothing has been confirmed, although Chu seems to act really suspicious whenever a lot of people approach the back of the room, which is mysteriously devoid of any decorations or items.

Monday: The Underground Lake
Chu claps her hands and everyone turns to listen. She turns the music down with a smile and says, "Okay, everyone! I know I asked "Trick or treat?" earlier but I'll be honest: You get a trick either way." With that, the lights went out and a thick silence befell the room. Her fiery skin glowed dimly in the light as she suddenly disappeared into the darkness near the back of the room.
Those that noticed her disappearance moved to the back of the room, drawing everyone else there with them. Only when everyone stood in the back of the room did the floor shift beneath them and throw them all against the wall, which simultaneously collapsed, throwing them into an entirely new room. When everyone came to, they realized that they were only deeper inside the cave.
The cave was somehow dimly lit, but by what, no one knew for sure. There was an underground lake though, from which you could assume the light was coming from. There was no seen exit, but Chu was no where to be found. All that could be done is to look for an exit, or Chu herself.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quote        
Technicalities
Rules
-Follow Midorea’s rules.
-Mules are not allowed. If you share a computer with someone, please inform me.
-You may have as many characters as you want as long as they have different profiles.
-Literacy doesn’t matter in this roleplay, but it’s always polite to be at least semi-literate.
-OOC sentences must be in brackets or the like, but aren’t allowed if you’re not roleplaying in the same post.
-Don’t post until I accept your profile.
-Please report all rule breaking posts to me.
-Respect everyone, and listen to the moderators and administrator.
-Fill out the skeleton and send it to me via private message. In the title of the message, answer the question: “Trick or treat?”

Profile Skeleton
Username: Your Midorean username.
Character name: Your character’s name.
Sex: Your character’s sex.
Bio: Optional. A short background story of your character.
Image/Description: Please provide a url; NOT a picture.
Other: Any other information goes here.

Code:
Username:
Character Name:
Bio:
Image/Description:
Other:

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:06 am Reply with quote        
Profiles

Username: Maeve
Character Name: Maeve
Age: Unknown (looks like 20 something, but is probably way older than that)
Sex: Female!
Bio: Maeve has travelled through space, and possibly time, until she discovered Midorea during the last winter. She had to leave for sometimes, but is now decided to call Mido her new home. She doesn't talk much about the rest of her past.
Image/Description: Maeve is your average 5' 8", long wavy brown hair, blue eyes girl. She usually wears a simple black shirt/black pants combo with some black boots and some silver chains around her neck and waist. Her hair are usually tied into a ponytail.
Maeve is usually quiet and reserved. It doesn't mean that she isn't friendly, but just that she isn't the type of people who can't live without the attention of others. She is a dreamer and love to draw and write in a little ntoebook she always keep with her.
Other: Thanks Chu! I really like your new role-play!

Username: killerkitty
Character Name: Marina, though everyone calls her kitty, cause she's a neko.
Sex: Female
Bio: No one knows.
Image/Description: (click!)
Other: Kitty always stays by the sidelines, observing everything that goes on. She doesn't talk, unless someone starts talking to her first.

Username: MelancholyMelody~
Character Name: Melody.
Sex: Female.
Bio: Unknown. Oh Mai
Image/Description: Falcon Punch!
Other: Though no one knows how exactly she's friends with Dauth Isador, aka Death. It's quite possible she's insane. Sometimes things around her spontaneously combust. She has no idea why. Twisted Evil

Username: Chere and Rose
Character Name: Roy
Sex: Male
Bio: Roy lives in his own litttle home (a shack really) about a mile from town. He likes to take walks in the forests and explore the caves. He makes money by growing organic veggies. If you're wondering why he's out alone it's because he's a student who studies nature and he decided that sitting in a classroom surrounded by technology and other people wasn't going to help him with that. so he moved out. He has several pets including a old squirrel, a vampire bat (oooscary), several fish from a nearby pond and his trusted raven who he swears is telepathic.
Image/Description: Roy is somewhat short for his age, about 5'5'' and has black hair that comes in tuffs. he gels is slightly so it's all manga styled. ( I forgot to mention he loves manga as well as nature books) he likes wearing his white T-shirt with a brown hoodie and grey cargo pants.His eyes are grey and he is generally untalkative to most people but seems to prefer to company of animals.
Other: He made his own shephard's crook when he was a boy and carries it around with him regularly

Username: Maverik
Character Name: Vice
Bio: If there was a single word to describe the man known as Vice, it'd have to be wanderer. His past would hardly be a fitting tale for any fireside, partially due to Vice's own actions, and even during a time such as the flower festival, he aims keeps it that way. Despite being a wandering nomad, one of the perfect mediators for clan rivalries, few clans know of Vice, and fewer still care, as prominence was not Vice's aspirations. Still, society was a necessity, and as he wandered into the flowery fields, that single thought lingered in his mind.
Image/Description: With a figure of average height, standing at approximately 5'10", Vice was hardly an imposing character. His light brown hair was obscured by his conical straw hat, shielding his dark blue eyes, as well as most of his face, from both the beating sun and curious eyes. His garment was simple, as his body reinforced by the layer of chainmail underneath his unassuming robes. With a sheathed longsword by his side, and his upright posture, few people openly bothered Vice, and that suited him just that.

Username: pyrakitt
Character Name: Spikes
Bio: Spikes has a thing for getting into trouble. He insists it isn't his fault but more often then not he's blamed anyways. It doesn't help that there is little filter between his brain and his mouth. Scruffy and uncaring of any authority then his own he somehow maintains a heart of gold. Get his trust and he'll back you with his life.
Image/Description: Blonde, blue eyed and short his name comes from the untameable mess called hair on top of his head. Its all spikes and all of them stick upwards like he's had a few years scared off of him or a disgruntled hedgehog take your pick . Lately seen wearing a pair of orange loose pants and a black shirt to celebrate All Hallow's Eve. Likes to wear his sunglasses at night.

Username:Fuzzey
Character Name:Candie
Sex:female
Bio:Stubborn,Sometimes shy and rarley will start conversations with people unless known well,but great when you know her :-)
Image/Description:glomp
Other: Smile

Username: Afanassii
Character Name: Afanassii
Sex: male
Bio: (listed in my character sheet)
Image/Description: Tall and rather thin, Nassii has extremely long red hair, with the exception of his bangs, which are white. He has pale-blue eyes with strange-looking pupils. (I believe one of the images I use for him is in my signature)
Other: Happy Halloween!

Username: Vidd187
Character Name: StuVi
Bio: Queen of the Forgotten land
Image/Description: http://midorea.com/images/avatar/avatar.php?id=1711
Other: can my castle be a location?

Username: SasorizaKitty
Character Name: Frey Malik
Bio:
Image/Description: From the darkened shadows of the surrounding forest, a woman appears, slipping in silence into the moonlight. Her ruby orbs reflect in the light of the full moon as she walks towards you, much like how a cat's eyes look when in direct light. The glowing affect fades as she grows closer, her body swaying gently, a long, cat-like tail swaying as well with the movements of her hips, her other features becoming quite obvious. The woman's hair is almost pure white, and cut boyishly short around her face, with a long ponytail in the back. A pair of cat ears flick as well, listening to all the sounds around her with the care of a skilled huntress. The locks, you notice, strike out greatly against her skin color, which is a rich dark tan. Her fur color, however, matches quite well, being a dark ebony brown.
Other: Maverick, the cave lion, acts as her companion and her mount. Maverick is a large, ancient breed of lion with snow-grey colored fur which is thick and soft. She has rounded ears and a large head with a thick, powerful muzzle. She has long saber-like fangs, similiar to a saber-tooth cat's, though not quite as large. Her eyes are ruby red, almost exactly identical to Frey's. She stands at about 5 feet at the shoulder and she is huge and muscular, with powerful paws that hide deadly claws. She is a feline built for battle and long distances, not for speed or agility.

Username: Adanoi
Character Name: Sam
Sex: Yes please. Oh wait...Male...
Bio: Hailing from the deep and unknown depths of the earth, accessible only through the tunnels and other 'underworld' entrances scattered about the world, Sam has been known to come out at times of great significance to Midorean History. He seems to possess ungodly knowledge, able to sense many things going on outside of the range of normal humanoid senses, and feels free to mention things things, though doesn't go in depth on almost any of it. His last appearance, before withdrawing back to his fiery dwelling till now, was at the Winter Solstice, where he met and served the Ice Dragon Queen loyally. Some people say it's because he's a dragon himself, others because he seeks forgiveness for some past transgression, and yet others say it is both. Whatever others may think, he refuses to answer any personal questions in order to clear the confusion, other than the fact that he wishes to be treated normally and not questionned in that manner. He is a mysterious yet amiable person, open in all present topics, and is known to be slightly mischievous at times.
Image/Description: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee210/angeltakesflight07/Dragon.jpg
Other: Yes...this is all a bit over detailed xD I just like doing that sort of stuff. Ill try to get into this, I loved to role play on Gaia years ago, but it kinda dropped off, so I may retreat and reappear frequently ;p And yes, I did use an Anime picture xD A past habit I can't get out of

Username: BubbleTrouble
Character name: Vivien
Bio: Vivien is shy, nervous and a bit odd, she is sweet and kind though, wearing her heart on her sleeve. Sadly her biological parents died when she was young, so she went with her siblings to live with her aunt and her cousins. Though her aunt was a single mother already she took them all on and raised them as her own on her farm and Vivien sees her as a mother. Her aunt is probably were Vivien gets her kind nature from... and oddness.
Image/Description: Small, pale and petite. Other than that she just looks like my current avatar.
Other: Vivien becomes much more talkative once you get to know her and though she has nerve issues she is quite energetic. She likes mints a whole lot, even getting to the point where she craves them. She is always eating anything to do with them, carrying some with her all the time.

Username: Berlin
Character Name: Dresden
Bio: Dresden is a young bard who has power within the music he creates. He is a decent singer, but is more likely to play his violin. He travels with a group of musicians to make a living, but was separated from his crew when attacked by a small band of thieves.
Dresden is a gentleman. He always is courteous and kind, but especially to women. He doesn't care for controversy and will let others walk over him to avoid confrontation. But when a friend is attacked, he will step up to defend them.
Image/Description: LINK
Other: He can create magic with his music, but not much. He hasn't had any good practice since he was a teenager.

Username: lyte
Character Name: Irenia
Bio: Irenia was born and raised as a rich child. She got everything she ever wanted, except for her one true wish. Her wish was to be a master swordsman. Her parents were too protective of her, although it was only for her own good. Irenia was blind. But things were different for her, in a way nobody could understand...until now. So she ran away.
Image/Description: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/K/KI/KIT/kittenplush66/1130283253_eastofdark.jpg (before running away) http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/E/Elemental-Cat-Demon/1110932299_h252520bow.jpg (after running away and cursed as an elf)
Other: She ran away with her elven love, Kindr. He died in a raid, but she lives on as an elven warrior (bow and sword) with his family.

Username: Yaneci DeNovi
Character Name: Yaneci DeNovi
Species: Elf
Image/Description: normal.."possessed" [by heyy13]
Both images are of her, in the current day tense, the darker one is when she draws on the fire demon's power for a longer period of time. She has that scar no matter what form she's in, but often uses make-up to cover it. Her clothes also vary, sometimes she wears the gowns, other times she'll wear a dress that reflects the same look as her gowns, even rarer she'll wear denim shorts and a t-shirt.
Bio:
-At the age of 10 she was abducted by her father.
-He implanted a fire demon in Yaneci, wanting to make her a weapon.
-Yaneci was - still is - too strong willed for the demon, and in turn used his powers - and still does - to set herself free.
-She wandered for years, eventually coming to Midorea.
-She lives on a small farm on the outskirts of town.
Personality: She's a weird blend of shyness and social butterfly, apt to jump into conversations then go completely silent. Sometimes she can be a space case, her mind frequently wanders off of it's own accord.
Other: She has access, not unlimited, to the fire demon's powers. As in, she can control flames and is much more resistant to heat then most Elves.

Username: Miyani-chan
Character Name: Mihiru
Bio: Mihiru is back from the Lotus festival and now here to explore Midorea during the Halloween event! Mihiru is all dressed up, ready to attend one of the events she hasn't experienced through yet. She's excited, but she is here for the event for one main thing; getting as much candy as she can for her brother. Why? Well, because, she just needs to. She's nice like that. She's not the one to scare people during Halloween.
Image/Description: ROAR -she's dressed up as the same thing as my avatar, and I was too lazy to color the skin. she isn't albino or anything...-
Other: HAPPY HALLOWEEN GAIZ.

Username: urboros
Character Name: Rhee
Sex: female
Bio: rhee hails from the northern continent and travels down to warmer climates for festivals. She likes to eat and loves to run through snow and leaves.
Image/Description: http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm121/phycs/ABQ/Untitled.jpg
Other: mr.meow the cat and flick the dragon fae
Username: Raezarin
Character Name: Raezarin
Sex:Female
Bio: The owner of The Floating Tea Shop. No one really knows where she came from, or why, but she's nice enough and gives out free drinks Smile
Image/Description: Linkage
Other: Bouncy Heart Tea Bouncy Heart

Username: Angelic.Demon
Character Name: Alyssa
Bio: She's grown up with foster parents until they adopted her, doesn't know much about her background or parents, and loves her new parents more than anything. She's a realistic person, not pessimist or optimistic.
She loves to paint and sing, though is shy about doing or showing either.
Image/Description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, and fair skinnned
Other:

Username: AlexTheGuardain
Character Name: Alexandra
Sex: female
Bio: ~She woke up in this town just this day and doesnt know who or what she is beside her name Alexandra
Image/Description:
Has long black hair and black eyes. She is also found wearing a kimono and black flip flops. She is very shy and doesnt know what to say to anyone. But, at least she can speak.
Other:
Loves Sweats.
(braiin dead tongith sorry)

Username: Applejuice81
Character Name: AJ
Bio: Shy, quiet, keeps to herself. Likes to be cloaked in a cloud of mystery. Does not trust so easily anymore. She does know how to take care of herself mainly because she has been on her own for years. The only thing that is know about her is that she is an artist and her magic. Her magic is tried to her emotions so her magic gets out of control. Its usually when she is beyond mad. Most of the time she is in control.
Image/Description: http://www.paperdemon.com/art/view/23890
Other: She seems to be on the run but not really. Yes she is being followed. She does know who is following but not why. She knows that there will be a battle and she is moving along trying to find a place that is abandoned or that is barren land. And also her magic is also tied to the moon. So in a full moon or a very emotional state her magic is at most powerful and can be uncontrollable. She is getting a handle in the magic.

Username: Applejuice81
Character Name: Jax
Bio: She is a sorceress that is after AJ for a reason that is unknown at this time.
Image/Description: http://www.paperdemon.com/art/view/22227

Chu
Assistant Admin

Prizes
Oh no, I forgot the prizes! D:

Okay, I jest. Because counting posts was boring for me, I decided to take a different route to give out prizes. I’ve developed a point system that only I know – basically, it’s a list of achievements. For example, if one of the achievements is to eat all of the snacks at the party for 5 points, then you’ll get 5 points if your character eats all of the snacks at the party. In order to give you all more of a challenge, I’ll be making 8 achievements for every new setting – some are easy to earn, and some are pretty hard. You won’t know what gives you points until the end, so the more you roleplay, the better chance you have of earning points. There’s no way to get all of the achievements. There are only a few instances where you won’t be able to get all of them, but they’ll exist.

Because you can visit any setting you wish, points that you could earn from the first day will be available until the end of the event. So if eating all of the snacks was released on the first day but you eat them on the last, you’ll still earn your points.

5 Points – CKurnam Broomstick
10 Points – Demonias Scimitar
20 Points – Demonias Torque
30 Points – Demonias Segithoz
40 Points – Demonias Malleus
50 Points – Demonias Escharpe
(The item names will be revealed as they're released.)

As each setting passes, I’ll read through the posts to see how many points each user earned and record them at the bottom of your profiles. At the end of the event, you’ll be able to cash in your points by posting ONE FINAL TIME with a list of your desired items, and I’ll send them to you. If you don’t post the list by the end of the event and the forum is closed, message it to me.

There will also be a “top roleplayer” – who earned the most points – that will get to choose between either a Kantu or a Black Cat. The cat that isn’t chosen will be donated to a random roleplayer.

NEW I'll be giving out Halloween '08 prizes too. :3 Excluding the Black Cat, one of each item will be handed out but in order to claim it, you have to catch me posting the image thumbnail somewhere in the forums. Be sure to quote the post and send it to me in a message in order to claim it.

- Not Claimed
- Not Claimed
- Not Claimed
- Not Claimed
- Not Claimed
- Not Claimed
- Not Claimed
- Not Claimed
- Not Claimed
- Not Claimed

I'll also be teepeeing and throwing pumpkins at those that are better roleplayers than I am. XD I'm a jealous person, so if you randomly get Toilet Paper or a Smashed Pumpkin from me, you can consider it a trick or a treat. You choose.

Chu
Assistant Admin

Reserved
Have fun!

Maverik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
Vice couldn't help but wonder where he was. His arduous trek through the woods had embittered his hopes of the unoffending cave. Having prepared himself for a flock of monsters, or another ancient trap, the man was thoroughly surprised by the sudden appearance of someone who introduced herself as Chu. Her arrival was as swift as her departure, and as he followed the woman into the cave, the man only stood in disbelief.

Finding a spot for himself by a relatively bare cave wall, the man leaned against the rocky structure and began catching his breath.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Humming to herself as she wandered through the forest in search of nothing in particular, Melody was surprised to hear the faint sound of music not too far away. For a moment she wondered if perhaps it was caused by her humming, some kind of forest magic, but as she made her way in the direction of the sound she realised this wasn't so, as the tune didn't match her own at all.

Along with the music she heard the sound of a crowd chatting and laughing. "A party? In the cave? Ooh!" she thought to herself excitedly and swiftly moved closer, following the noise until she found a way into the cave.

She wandered in, looking around with interest at the decorations and carefully making her way around the outside of the room, hoping to not be seen potentially party crashing. As she reached the buffet table she lifted her hands, wiggling her fingers as she looked over the wide range of delicious party food. She lifted a little pumpkin shaped cake up and was about to take a bite when she heard a voice behind her suddenly. She jumped and turned around, cake in hand, to find a woman with fiery red skin and an eyepatch looking at her.

"Trick or treat?" she asked.
"Um," Melody wondered if this was the person in charge and she was actually being threatened for entering without an invitation, but the woman assured her that everyone was welcome, as long as they picked an answer. "Trick!" she said enthusiastically, sure that most people would have chosen treat instead, so she'd be different. "Unless of course other people thought that...but then they could've thought that too, so it could be a triple bluff instead. Hmm."

She looked back to where the woman was but she'd disappeared. At first Melody was a little intrigued by this, but then she noticed she'd just returned to her post by the entrance to greet another guest. She shrugged and looked back to the cake, eating it in one bite. "Mmm," she mumbled through her mouthful. "Not bad at all."

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maverik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Finally recomposing himself, the man decided to take a look around. The cave was surprisingly spacious, and provided a really well environment for the party. Still, he couldn't help but wonder what all this was...
A banner caught the man's eye, and he finally realized that today was All Hallows' Eve; He had been away from civilization for far too long. Shaking his head to himself, Vice should've realized what it was from the costumes that everyone was wearing. He silently thanked himself for having the foresight to wash up before leaving today.

The man decided that he wouldn't get much done today, and resigned himself to enjoy the event. Slowly making his way to a table, Vice took a single paper plate, and helped himself to a slice of cake. As he brought the pastry up to his lips, Vice noticed the other person at the table, and couldn't help but speak.

"Excuse me, but have we met somewhere before?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
Roy decided that even if he thought that nature should be first and that the cities and the way human were treating nature wre pretty bad he still couldn'ytmiss it.
The carnival. Besides he hadn't been in social contact with other people for awhile.

He headed up towards the bright canvas of the tents and turned at the smell of the snacks. After living away from the city he'd grown too accustomed to the organic smells and tastes. The sharpness of the smog and the greasy food smelled and tasted sllightly acrid.
Still, he took a chocolate dipped apple along to munch. Chocolate was one thing he'd never get tired of.

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:40 pm Reply with quote        
Spike muttered to himself as he darted from tree to tree, occasionaly glancing over his shoulder.
"Geeze, soap one guys windows and he comes after you with everything. Note to self: only hit people with small families from now on. Less chance of search parties being formed."
Shouts somewhere behind him made him duck behind another tree. Or at least try to as his feet went out from under him. Yelping he tumbled head over heels landing with a slash in the dregs of a stream. The yelling got closer as he pulled himself under some brush and tried his best to blend in, thankful that it was night.
Grumbles, cursing as two men stopped at the edge of the incline.
"Where is that damn brat! We got enough troubles with all that talk of the Witches returning. Gonna string him up off the barn, damn brat." The mutters continued in the same vein as the two moved past the blonde's position and further into the woods.

Having no choice as soon as they were out of sight Spike moved across the stream. It didn't take long before the land became more rocky. The shouts of persuers gave way to the sounds of music and merriment. Perking up he couldn't believe his luck! Lost out in the woods and he finds a party. Moving quickly towards the sounds he finds a cave festooned with purple and orange streamers and lit with torches and pumkin shaped lanterns.
Twisting on his ankle to try to take everything in he managed to catch sight of some speakers masquerading as gargoyles and a girl eating a pastry. Licking his lips he headed in that direction and grinned at the treats as well as a table of goodie bags.
"Too easy." He smirked as he took a round about way and reached out to snag one of the bags. A hand clamping down on his own made him gasp and stare up at the woman attached to it. "C'mon" she says, "You have to earn them!" He snorted, "I would have earned 'em just fine if you hadn't grabbed me." Turning to disappear back into the crowd he almost missed her next statement, "You can earn any of these too, but first you have to play with us." Looking back over his shoulder he saw she was gesturing at a large pile stacked in the back of the cave. Licking his lips he tilted his head to the side. "Okay you have my attention, what do I have to do?"

"That's great! Okay: Trick or treat?"

"Oh that's easy!" he answered with a smirk.

Delighted with his answer the two parted ways after a bit and he stuffed his hands in his pants pockets as he surveyed the scene.

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
Candie awkwardly walked into the cave,flattening her bright red tutu down.She had no idea how she had appeared here,but it was odd indeed.She saw several people,it wasn't crowded.Yet.She had dressed as Hello Kitty,obviously.She shyly stood at the cave entrance,thoughts racing through her mind of what she should do.All of a sudden,Candie is startles when a young woman says "Trick or Treat?" into her ear unexpectedly.She realizes she could not take a trick and quietly answers "Treat?" The woman smiles,and hiding behind her is an animal with great grey ears,peeking at Candie.She gets escorted to a large table with treats of every kind;cakes and cookies,candies and chocolate.Candie reluctantly takes a green frosted cupcake and finds an empty corner to sit in.

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
No sooner had Melody swallowed her mouthful of delicious pumpkin-looking mini-cake than she heard a voice that she assumed was directed at her. Turning she saw a man standing beside her holding a plate with a slice of cake on.

"Excuse me, but have we met somewhere before?" he'd asked. She thought for a moment, squinting slightly. It was hard to make out his face underneath his straw hat. She leaned down a little and peered underneath it.
"Hmm, I don't believe so," she said, straightening back up again. "I think I would remember someone with such a fine hat!" She gave a wide smile, her fangs gleaming in the light from the lanterns hanging on the wall near the table. "So! Introductions are in order! I am Melody, pleased to meet you my fine sir," she said with a little bow.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maverik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
Perhaps it was just a face the man had seen in the background somewhere, but Vice was sure he had at least seen her. Shrugging, he shook the thoughts from his mind. The last main gathering he had been to was the lotus festival, and there were certainly a great deal of people there.

Lifting his head to reveal more of his face, the man only returned Melody's gesture, smiling back at her as he held up a hand. "I guess they are. Pleased to meet you Melody. I'm Vice." He wasn't too sure where else to go with that, but the greeting was something.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
Some more people had wandered in, including a girl dressed as Hello Kitty. Quirking an eyebrow he tracked her across to the sweets then to a corner.
After a moment of contemplation Spike approached the food laden table himself and scooped up a plate which was then piled with one of near everything. Cookies, slices of pie, cupcakes and cake the blonde grinned at the cavity inducing snacks and wandered in the direction of the same corner the Kitty was in.
"No time like the present to make friends" He announced as he sat down near her. Not near enough to intrude on her space but near enough they could converse easily.

"So I don't know if I'm going to be able to eat this all by myself, would you like some?" Flashing a bright smile, blue eyes twinkling the tanned boy tried to present himself as likeable.

Inwardly he plotted a prank or three on those present. It would sure spice up the evening, though targets would have to be picked carefully. Like this girl in front of him, obviously not a good choice. While she would probably jump easily it was way too easy and would leave a sour taste in his mouth afterwards.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next