Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Create a Monster Contest! [page prizes too]
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
I've had Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts 2 for a long time now. And I'm a horrible when it comes to playing video games. Not that I suck at the game itself. Just I'll play it obsessivly when it first comes out then something else will catch my interest and I won't play it again for a year.

I'm trying to break that habit by getting all of the way through Okami. I'm just trying to get the last of the beads and animals fed before the final fight.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:55 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I have the same bad habit. XP

DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
Oh deadline is like today or so, we'll see what monster we'll fight soon Twisted Evil

Lately I fought with a holy something bread something fish... it was bread with a dead fish in it Laugh Loved it

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah the Holy Flying Fish Bread... bizzare but fun creature. I've gotten some of my friends quasi interested in this site just from telling them I beat one of them to death with a volleyball.
Then the Kingdom of Loathing references start flying. Big Grin

DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:56 pm Reply with quote        
Laugh Well, said this way (with a volley ball! XD I know it hurts when somebody smashes one at your face, but still!) it does sound so awesome!

We're reaaaalll warriors! We kill breads with volleyballs! Twisted Evil

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:06 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah what other game can you go up against a Reaper and poke it with a stick? (I hope you have a high strength when you do! and a lot of sticks)

I just hope that the rest of the weapons get put in the system so we can wera them, there's some neat things in there besides the swords and axes. I was curious about the paintbrush since I play Okami. It would be neat as a small brush but just as cool as one of those huge novelty sized ones. Maybe get some ink splatters or such as a backround or something.

Valent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
Oh wow I love a lot of these, of course I love the idea of adding in new monsters to begin with, makes the battle system more interesting, but it already has my attention. 8D;
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:39 am Reply with quote        
All page prizes have been sent!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:46 am Reply with quote        
yay, thankies Happy

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quote        
I think I have a high probability of winning this thing, if not multiple times. XD
Especially with LUF on my side. XD

Adanoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 pm Reply with quote        
xD Im sure you do :3

My own personal lap-warmer (aka kitten)
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
Not to mention that I also have Mochimon. ^^

Adanoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I liked that one the best of yours *hasnt really looked through many of them as a whole* the different emotions thing sounded cool :3

My own personal lap-warmer (aka kitten)
neomattlac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. I hope they implement it into the system. ^^

Samnis

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
There are sooooo many good monster ideas. I wish I coulda been here to submit some....
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next