Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Costume Party! (READ FIRST POST)
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quote        
/I has a n addiction actually >////>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:53 am Reply with quote        
I think we had a discussion about this already, and I think Ive deduced what you really mean xD (at least according to what I think, and according to you Im right xD)

My own personal lap-warmer (aka kitten)
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:54 am Reply with quote        
O.o thats right huh...well anyways how are you X3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:55 am Reply with quote        
Very very interested? >:3 *tackles* but really, I guess Im alright, kinda bored...

nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:56 am Reply with quote        
*blinks up at you* thats no good X3 do something

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 am Reply with quote        
Im trying xD Its not that easy ya know

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quote        
So, I just spent the last four hours out at a friend's observatory. It was an especially clear night that I just couldn't pass up. It was awesome, not only was it crystal clear but we saw several meteors. There was even one that went straight through Orion that left a very wide trail behind it that was similar to pixie dust. My dad even saw a few right through the telescope.

A very, very nice night.

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:13 am Reply with quote        
Winnars have been announced! Congrats everyone! I have just spent a good two hours judging them all. I think it's time for some anime! xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:59 am Reply with quote        
Also since not a single PPP prize has been won I will keep it going until the forum is locked. :3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quote        
That's pretty awesome of you to keep this going for a while longer. I'm reluctant to find a new place to hangout since the Halloween forum is where I've done all my posting. Sweat
and Thanks!
Have fun with your anime, whatcha watching?

Adanoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:18 am Reply with quote        
yes, here here for keeping it going :3 But I have one question to ask, did you get my submission for the avatar contest? ._.;

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:29 am Reply with quote        
Random question Adanoi since I know you play in the battle system quite a bit, have you ever had a critical hit? Against a monster I mean. I've been in a few battles so far and while I've been criticaled on I've never returned the favor, so was wondering if it was even possible.

Ugh, I'm so out of it. After two days of getting four hours of sleep staying up till two in the morning to star gaze wasn't the brightest of ideas. Worth it, the sky was amazing...but my head feels like it's going to fall off.

Adanoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:33 am Reply with quote        
Ive never gotten a critical no, but you can do 'criticals' by using the opposing element weapon against the corresponding monster. (earth against water, fire against earth, metal against wind, blah, blah, blah) I dont know if a normal critical is possible, but I guess it should be...probably need a higher dex or something.

pyrakitt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:25 pm Reply with quote        
Is there a list of what element trumps what? I should probably take a look into that. Sweat
I'm not sure if dexterity plays a factor at all, since some of the monsters that have crited on me have had dexs in the single digits. It's the only way they do any damage at all.

Adanoi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:45 pm Reply with quote        
I dunno, it might just be a system in progress. And no, there is no list as of now, you just kinda gotta guess and check, its what I do. Its how I figured out earth is good against water, and metal against wind.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 23, 24, 25  Next