Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / All Hallows' Eve 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Welcome to Halloween 2009! [event info] Bonus Items
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:14 pm Reply with quote        

The 30th day of the 10th month of year twenty eight thousand and five

A relative peace has now overtaken Midorea and it's inhabitants, but of course as everyone knows peace does not last for long here in this chaotic world. With the anniversary of that day coming up, people are becoming uneasy as talks of their return has spread.
Of course not everyone is worried and most have focused their attention to a strange Carnival coming to the City, led by a young girl named Calypso and her assistants.
The Carnival, which will be open for 2 weeks, is the first of its kind to come to this City.
Maybe this, along with the annual All Hallows Eve celebration, will help to ease people's minds about the other strange occurrences happening all around the world. Even the great dragon tribes in the far corners of the land are experiencing these supernatural encounters. Perhaps these are signs that something more grave than the return of the Sisters is coming?

Though no one knows what is causing this, a clue to what may be happening is the fact that Death himself has appeared - a strange occurrence that only personifies the danger that we're in. He has been found all over Midorea, though no one has gotten close enough to find out his true intentions. It's been suggested that he's trying to locate a "rip in the astral stream".

After a week of cleaning up Nihte de Carnevale has finally opened. But something is still missing...

A few reports are coming in, reports of people actually being able to speak with Dauth. He's been very allusive though; not willing to go into detail about his reasons for coming to the city. The only thing we've gathered from this is that he has discovered a new astral stream, a stream that is flowing directly into the mortal world!
How this has happened is anyone's guess, but hopefully he will reveal more soon...

In other news, Nihte de Carnevale has finally opened after days of cleaning up. If you didn't already know, the carnival was ransacked by renegade spirits last week. They have also opened up their game room, where you can play several games and win tickets. Tickets can also be traded in for very, how should I say? Unique prizes.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
- NPCs -
All about the event NPCs. Click on the thumbnails to see the full size image.

Quote:

Morgan Ignatia
Morgan hails from the Ignatia clan of the nomadic peoples. She abandoned her family 6 years ago when she was 15 and is now a part of Calypso's traveling carnival where she works as a fire dancer.

Quote:

Samuel Buskin
A cunning business man, Samuel is often seen near the carnival games luring potential customers over with his magic "trickery" and not so innocent smile.

Quote:

Calypso
A young girl who is always seen wearing a mask, not much is known about her but perhaps more will be revealed later..?

Quote:

Tamil Kurnam
The Candy Corn Witch, who has since renounced her ways and abandoned her sisters. She now lives in a small cave at the edge of the city along with her cat Kantu.

Quote:

Kantu
Tamil's loyal cat who was accidentally turned into candy corn after the "secret weapon" malfunctioned.

Quote:

Dauth Isador
Death, or Dauth as he likes to be called, can often be seen wandering the outskirts of the city as though he is looking for something, but no one knows what. He is also a friend of Tamil, and if he is not wandering the city you can usually find him at Tamil's cave.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
- Items -
The event items and how to get them.

Go to the quest Page HERE

HOW TO GET TICKETS
To get tickets, go to the Carnival Tent Zone. Once there, there will be a new button that says "Go the Game Room". Click the button and once you have reached the new page click on Samuel's thumbnail. You will need to give Samuel 10 tokens, and in return you will be able to play the ring toss game and win tickets.(instructions on how to play are listed below)
Tickets can be redeemed at the Ticket Redemption Desk.
Tokens are found by browsing the forums.

**How to play Ring Toss**
Once you have given Samuel the 10 tokens he will give you the item "Ring Toss". Go to your inventory and find the ring toss item. Once you have found it check the checkbox above it and press "use". A new screen will appear asking you to "Toss the Ring". Once you have tossed a ring a new image will appear along with the amount of tickets you have won.
One Ring Toss item = One play . The item will be deleted after it has been used.

Day 1
You can get Day 1's item by going to the Ticket Redemtion Desk. It costs 800 tickets. Tickets can be won by playing games in the game room.

Day 2
You can get Day 2's item by going to the Ticket Redemtion Desk. It costs 700 tickets. Tickets can be won by playing games in the game room.

Day 3
You can get Day 3's item by going to the Ticket Redemtion Desk. It costs 350 tickets. Tickets can be won by playing games in the game room.

Day 4
You can get Day 4's item by going to the Ticket Redemtion Desk. It costs 300 tickets. Tickets can be won by playing games in the game room.

Day 5
You can get Day 5's item by going to the Ticket Redemtion Desk. It costs 650 tickets. Tickets can be won by playing games in the game room.

Day 6
You can get Day 6's item by going to the Ticket Redemtion Desk. It costs 200 tickets. Tickets can be won by playing games in the game room.

Bonus Item - Scarf
You can get Day 6's item by going to the Ticket Redemtion Desk. It costs 550 tickets. Tickets can be won by playing games in the game room, or defeating Calypso in the battle system.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
- Locations -
Where are these places you are talking about and how do I get to them!?

Go to the quest Page HERE

Quote:
City Outskirts
The outskirts of the city, and the default area. From here you can navigate to the Carnival Tent or to the Cave.
Currently Available NPCs: Dauth

Quote:
Carnival Tent
The carnival tent located in the outskirts of the city.
Currently Available NPCs: Morgan and Samuel

Quote:
Cave Entrance
An entrance to the cave that Tamil currently resides in.
Currently Available NPCs: Kantu, Tamil and Dauth
Dauth randomly appears in either the city outskirts or the Tamil's cave.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
- Credits -
In alphabetical order.

Aquarius-Chan drew the NPC art(Morgan, Samuel, Calypso, Tamil & Dauth) and the inside of the Carnival tent background.
Azavena pixeled the arm ruffs, gothics shirts and leg warmers
Catghost pixeled Day 1-2's items
Heyy13 pixeled Day 6's item
Huzba pixeled day 3-5's & the demonias scarf item
Kaishi drew the City Outskirts and Cave entrance
Twigg pixeled the hair, vest, skirt, jacket and pants

And a big thank you goes out to all the mods and staff who helped out with planning the event.
Thank you everyone!

If you helped out with the event and you are not listed here or you would like for me to link to your profile/DA/etc. please Pm me! :3
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
- Reserved -
A reserved post that may be used later on..

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quote        
- Reserved -

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:29 pm Reply with quote        
- Reserved -

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:15 pm Reply with quote        
What level are the Renegade spirts on? I haven't run into any yet.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
Oh sorry. Please re-read how to get day 1's item. The requirements were changed. :3

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, ok. =D

Thanks Cat.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks Cat (and all the people who worked on this)! Bouncy Heart

*goes ghost hunting*

Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
Err..am I the only one who can't seem to make the quest pages work? ^^;;
I click to go there, and I know theres images there but they don't wanna show up? :/

Maverik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
;-; Pesky non-ghosteh monsters.

:: Gnaws on an ogre, then gets ker-killed ::

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
Freshie wrote:
Err..am I the only one who can't seem to make the quest pages work? ^^;;
I click to go there, and I know theres images there but they don't wanna show up? :/

o.O Did you test out the page before the event? I think you're stuck in a non-existent zone. I'll go check..

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98  Next