Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. In celebration of Mido's spiffy birthday.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
No ideas here, Chichi.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
Uh, give harder tasks, like: write 3 lines about "What would Midorea's party look like IRL" or "Use the words pear, tiger and awesome in a sentence" or something like this ?

I don't know Jab

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
Maverik

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:25 am Reply with quote        
I've got one idea. x3
Why don't you randomly give out page prizes? By randomly, I mean giving them out to the person who has a random post number on a page.

x.X Am I making any sense? I'm brain dead, and refraining from using math-y terms to describe it.