Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Bobbrette

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:15 am Reply with quote        
i use my username with everything. it was my gaia user when i was on it.
it is my ernya and solia user as well.
idk i just thought it was a cute name X3
xanreita

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
My name is just a portmanteau of the name of my RP character, Xanre, and and the name of my favorite member of one of my favorite bands, the bassist Reita. Happy
StandingandRunning

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
I got my username from the Billy Talent song titled 'Stand Up and Run'
I really like the band and i fell in love with the song.
Thought it be something nice to use.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry actually comes from my favorite wild fruit with the same name. I tasted them a few times on nature walks. When I was younger I had a different online name, and my therapist had told me to change it because she felt it was hurting my emotionally to go by it at that point. So when trying to decide something, a friend helped me by saying to use a type of berry. So...Yep. Here I am. Happy

Siyue

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:46 pm Reply with quote        
Honestly my name came from the WoW random name generator >.>

I love it xD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:51 am Reply with quote        
Haha, Siyue. XD

I got my username from a 2 year old botching my first name. The 40 on the end was my sports number.

I actually pronounce it Say-gen, but most people read Sage-n. Really should have spelled it Saygan, but I've too many internet accounts to change them all now.
Zak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quote        
My real name is Zach, but I like how it is spelled Zak, so I just pick my usernames as Zak since I like it better
Mock

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
My username is my surname. Some sites require longer usernames, so I'm known around the place as Mr Mock (Tumblr, Codecademy), TheMock (SoundCloud), itsTheMock (YouTube), and MrTheMock (DeviantArt).

TheMock is my Musical pseudonym, by the way.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
My first and middle names are Kiley Cassandra, so my initials are KC. This can be elongated to being spelled out as Casey, but I wanted to keep the 'k' and 'c' in order, so I don't spell it that way. And since I was little, I've loved cats. Ergo, KaceyCat. On other sites, you might know me as Tigrrrlily2000 or Tigrrrlily. KaceyCat's actually the most recent of my usernames, as I needed something to be used for secondary accounts on various other sites.
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
My username is what I consider my general internet handle, with the exception of my email address. KathiraNarae is just a spaceless version (because many sites don't let you use spaces in usernames) of the name of my primary OC, a brutal warlord and member of an immortal, very powerful, and thoroughly evil race. And no, she's not like Dri'zzt, rather she's one of the most infamous. And all part of my world-building project.

My email is different, and made when I was young. So my parents were trying to set up an email account for me, and asked what I wanted to call it. I couldn't think of anything, so they threw out names like Trouble, pillock, etc. Eventually, I agreed on Little Prawn. Which...really doesn't go with my handle.

Lord Empress of Blood Kathira Narae, email name of little prawn. Good grief.
Butterscotch Faerie Tales

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:31 am Reply with quote        
Faerie is the nickname I've had online for 4-5 years. The first time I used it in a username was because of a book I read around that time that involved a fairy that I thought was really cool. But then I sort of got attached to it because my aunt calls me her "Fairy" or "pixie" because we started going to the Fairy fair. There have been many variations of my username, but Faerie has always been in my name somewhere. Happy Butterscotch Faerie Tales is actually my recent username on Gaia. I thought of it because I'd been reading Grimm Fairy Tales and other dark fairy tales, but I didn't exactly want to be called "Dark Faerie Tales" or anything so I decided I should have something sweet or nice. Then I settled on Butterscotch since it's one of my favorite candy aside from chocolate. Laugh
Pipla

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
I tend to make up names a lot, and the name I'm using popped into my head. Though I recently discovered that the name already exists.
Alu Amahté Kemnebi
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't come up with my name, but I've been told it means "Powerful Jaguar".

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:10 am Reply with quote        
I bet it does, Alu. Wink
Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:34 pm Reply with quote        
I AM A MANLY MAN (THE MANLIEST OF THEM ALL) AND CRISPY BACON IS A MANLY MAN NAME IT WAS CLEARLY THE ONLY SENSIBLE CHOICE. :UU