Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
gore

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
Well, it's not really an original username, but for smaller sites I always nab it if I can. I actually picked it at first because a lot of the stories I write tend to be a bit darker in nature, and it's the first thing I clicked in my head when I joined a different site about four-five years ago. c:
Whimsy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
I'm Whimsy because well I'm full of whimsy. I'm a cheerful, energenic and imaginative person. What can I say? I'm one of those people that are anal about names because I have to make them full of meaning and relate to things (naming video game characters takes me forever because I need to invent a backstory for them and all that jazz xD)
pachi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:45 pm Reply with quote        
nabbed mine from this RP character I had from a loooooong time ago.

that's pretty much it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
Mellonin is also a name stolen from Lord of the Rings. Mello = Friend and nin = My. Therefore, Mellonin = My Friend. Gandalf teaches it to Frodo when they are trying to solve the riddle outside the Mines of Moria.
Naro

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:32 pm Reply with quote        
It's my nickname at home. Each kid at my house is assign with a short nickname that has nothing to do with our real name. Like my sis nick literally means "dried fish" (Mam), but they just call her that lol. Idk, mine have something to do with being respectful lol.

Chanchibar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:30 pm Reply with quote        
I just saw this name somewhere online and liked it. I forget what it's from.
Areishia

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
I came up with the name Areishia a very long time ago. I wanted to make a character with fire as her main element (it was an OC for a show I loved back when I was a kid >.>). I decided to combine the words arid and ash and came up with Areishia.
Brink Kale

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
Whoo, I get to regale you all with my stories of this username.

so lets begin. A long long time ago, I used to play this really old game online. At the time, I went under a few other pseudonyms that I don't care to mention.

At the beginning, I sucked. Bad. Over time, I gained a particular reputation for being decent. So much so, in fact that I would kick instantly kicked out of a room if I joined in due to people being very "selective" about wanting to win. So I created a couple usernames where I would play especially bad, simply because I enjoyed a good game and getting to know the people. During that time, a trend started where a lot of lower ranked (like 0% win persons) would join in a room, destroy the room in a single game and leave before they got kicked. Each of these users had a pattern in their username. Two names, a "first" and a "last" name. I thought it was pretty cool and I wanted to join in on the action, mind you I was only decent at the game. Not a pro like these guys obviously were.

So I sat down and thought about what I wanted my username to be. I always create unique usernames if I can. Its a habit of mine that each of my usernames must actually mean something to me and in all honesty I have a google account associated with every name I have ever created and to be even more "as a matter of factly" I have a GaiaOnline account for each and every username (sometimes I'd make like 10 / 20 a day) I have ever thought up. Yeah I'm a username addict don't shoot me okay!

Anywho, aside from that digression; I wanted to take people to the edge of their abilities, much like the first people I ever played did for me

Digression: (I accidentally joined into a room of the highest ranking players in my very first game and I aspired to be as kick ass as they were omg the love I felt for the speed they were moving at. I like quick pace and adrenaline. . . and am very competitive when it comes to these things however unless I have adrenaline pumping through my veins I suck. See I was very "pro" status once I have a good song and the adrenaline in me. Everything would slow down and I could process quite a lot all at once and perform moves even the pros were amazed at. . . but only with adrenaline.),

so I decided on the name Brink for taking them to the brink of their abilities. I wanted to use Gale originally because I wanted to hit them with the the power of a "gale force wind". Hehehe, and hence, Brink Gale was originally going to be the name but I didn't like how it sounded. I thought Brink sounded fine but, the Gale felt off. I eventually swapped in K from my last name instead of G from Gale and ended up really liking the sound of Brink Kale.

Thus, Brink Kale was born.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:29 pm Reply with quote        
that was a lot to read, but nice XD I like your name too Smile

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
@lexi_luthor:
S'ank you. I read yours as well. A humorous read. Did you steal four times ten cakes too?

Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah it was a requirement Lmao

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:57 am Reply with quote        
Well, I love the planet Neptune. But, I also love the ocean and Greek/Roman mythology.
First, Neptune is considered the ocean planet due to it's color. (Oh, so pretty. Oh Mai)
Second, in Roman/Greek mythology Neptune was the name of the god of the oceans. (Though, I must note that in Greek they called him Poseidon. But it is the same thing.)

Sure, Neptune/Poseidon is a god, not a goddess, but I still used the name even if it is masculine and I'm a female. C:

Also, I just really think it is a cool name. xD

NightPanda13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:15 am Reply with quote        
Well my name actually came in parts. Night is a nickname I got 10 years ago from one of my best friends and it kinda became what people called me online but Night is often taken so I use to add things to it but nothing stuck until one day in high school I sat down in class beside a friend and announced I wanted a slushie and a panda suit. I got the slushie but never the suit so I started drawing a comic where me and my friends were all in animal suits and going but names matching said suits. I was of course Panda. So I have come to combine the two nicknames and add 13 on the end since it's always been my lucky number. On another note I still don't have a panda suit but I do have two panda hats, plenty of panda teddy bears and a robo panda that were all gifted to me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:09 pm Reply with quote        
Vampyre, Vampyre, Nosferatu!!! Weeeee
Jueta

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
I whacked my keyboard and made a word from it, that is literally how 99.9% of my usernames start out. Only in this case it ended up being the Spanish name of Jueta, which apparently means "Friend." So works well enough.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next