Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Venya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:35 am Reply with quote        
I got mine from a book of mine. Two of my characters out together basically. I thought it was so neat I kept it. My full name is Venya Aven. I got Aven from looking at babynames.com. I thought it was so cool and they go together.

So hpw did you get your name?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
Hey ^^ I think there is a thread like this in the City Square.

But I got my name from my own real name, Melissa. My boyfriend started calling me Missa for short, as a petname...so I decided to use it ^_^

I'm so cute and fluffy, you just can't resist clicking me!
Veriantor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:08 am Reply with quote        
I got my name from a drow name emulator I found a while ago. I have a drow name.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:03 am Reply with quote        
I WAS suppost to be Light of truith in Latin, but I bodjed that up!

"It has to do with a bizarre concept called democracy, in which ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens." Nom Anchor, somewhere in the NJO Books...
DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:25 am Reply with quote        
I was thinking about the fact sharks are as cool as raptors, then I tried to think of something cool, decadent but terribly funny... I came up with drunkness, so I found DrunkenShark... I had the picture of a shark swimming around while being too drunk to go in a straight line, hitting rocks and boats and throwing up in the water...

I know, it's dumb Happy

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
Jandi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
TV shows, dramas, animes, or just random things in my head.
Most of the time though, it really is random names that I think sound pretty xD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm Reply with quote        
Same as my username, I saw the word Mottle and found out that it meant irregular pattern of colors. Then there was a English-Japanese translator, so I typed in Mottle. They didn't have it Laugh So then I typed in irregular next. Then Iregyura came out Happy
SenselessPi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:53 am Reply with quote        
Mine stretches back several years to when a friend and I were making a Final Fantasy X comic for fun. She made the storyboards, and I made them into actual pages, which means she wrote and I drew. It was fun, but back then my drawing was a bit...lacking.

Anyway, she suggested some chapter pages with the name of the comic, which was Insanity/Pi (using the symbol for Pi). From there, I derived Senseless/Pi (again with the symbol) and added "artist" to my YIM username to reflect my role in the making of the comic. Eventually, the comic was dropped, but I kept the name. However, I dropped the "artist" part and simply used Senseless Pi as my username for some other things (i.e. Gaia, AIM, etc.).

Gaia username: Senseless Pi

Yes, I drew that.
Jurinjo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:09 am Reply with quote        
I pretty much gave teh story for this name like twice on here now. So how about a different name?

Vanishing Illusionist is the name I have on Gaia. The reason is because I have a knack for disappearing on people then reappearing later on without them ever knowing. I love doing it. Anyways I had to type a bunch of names until finally I camp up with this one. I also got a page on playlist.com I liked teh name so much I used it for my page name only tweaked it so it was more suitible for it. Instead of Illusionist cause that's a person I changed it to Vanishing Music. If I could trick out the page with my own css code I'd be tempted to. I simply love teh name. ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
mine
was created from my father
I was making a DA and I said hay dad
make me a name since we were talking about mushrooms and how many spores they had he said more spores please
and so I just took Spores from that and THERE
PRESTO.

Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:19 am Reply with quote        
a form of spelling from the serpent that eats it's tail, this form has less 'o' and sounds the same >.>

Ouroboros...

Iregyura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quote        
Like I kind of said before, I got mine from a nickname+that I was messing with a Japanese dictionary translator. See, I was like, yay, let's check up mottle, but they didn't have it. Then I looked up the dictionary, and it gave me "Irregular patches of color." So I was like types in irregular. Then they gave me Iregyura, and POOF it was my name~~Plus, coincidentally, my neighbor calls my Yura all the time. So Happy
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
Konbonwa my name is Shizukesa it means serinity/hush/still/calm.

Shes my OC I created to pair with a mle character from a PS2 game I love called Xenosaga.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
I know I've answered this somewhere, but guess I could say it again. I, technically, stole my name from Interplay's 'Stonekeep' game. But apparently no one I speak to has ever played or even heard of the game, so no one ever brings that point up.

The term Tse'mara meant "whispering death". It was also the name of a giant wasplike creature that is mentioned, but never is anything you need to fight. Which is nice. They sounded hard to kill.

I liked the way it sounded when I said it out loud and decided to use it for a couple things.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
wolfiewheeee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
Well...
I used to do this thing online called Isketch. I was under the name 'wolfie!' all the time. So I stopped using that for a while, then I got a deviantart and decided to put my old name and my strangeness together as 'wolfie-the-dork'. Most of my usernames are variations of the word 'wolfie' now! XD