Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:59 pm Reply with quote        
†Dark Fairy Tales (part one~ winter grace) †

Long ago, a world existed, where magic and miracles occurred. But not all fairy tales have there happy ending. In the world of winter Grace as the name suggests it is always winter, there is no warm sun, not since the end of the fourteenth century. Even though many feel safe with the knights and the kings over them in rule, some would wish to fight back. Many do not want to be ruled. As legend has it, in this kingdom of winter, lived a young witch, some say she was Grace, the virgin Mary re-incarnated. But others had disagreed to this, they did not wish to believe that a being from the bible could return to them as a witch, nor did the witch. Even with a kind heart and good mind, she still had a lot to learn about who she was, why she came to be. One day the king decided she was not needed, but he could not kill her, whenever he got a hold of her she slipped from her grasp. So not all fairy tales have happy endings as many know, not everyone can live happily ever after. Five hundred years later, it is modern day Europe, they are in Venice, Italy, but in another dimension unknown to human eyes.

((This is the first role play in the dark fairy tales series that I am going to do so hold out and tell me if it is any good, if people like it I’ll start on the next one.))

~Only rule is no going into extreme detail, and try to Para, please. At least keep it two to three sentences.
~there is no character sheet if you like you can put a picture of your character, other that that your posts should describe your character through out the RP, my character Mortissia is the character on the introduction picture… Please join and as we RP tell me what you think
~Oh one more thing, I am doing this for a book series that I am planning on doing so if you do not wish for me to use your characters please send me a personal message, thank you.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quote        
ooh looks very interesting!

me: picture

do we begin now?
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quote        
yeah we can start

Long ago, a world existed, where magic and miracles occurred. But not all fairy tales have there happy ending. In the world of winter Grace as the name suggests it is always winter, there is no warm sun, not since the end of the fourteenth century. Even though many feel safe with the knights and the kings over them in rule, some would wish to fight back. Many do not want to be ruled. As legend has it, in this kingdom of winter, lived a young witch, some say she was Grace, the virgin Mary re-incarnated. But others had disagreed to this, they did not wish to believe that a being from the bible could return to them as a witch, nor did the witch. Even with a kind heart and good mind, she still had a lot to learn about who she was, why she came to be. One day the king decided she was not needed, but he could not kill her, whenever he got a hold of her she slipped from her grasp. So not all fairy tales have happy endings as many know, not everyone can live happily ever after. Five hundred years later, it is modern day Europe, they are in Venice, Italy, but in another dimension unknown to human eyes.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
Jack leaned against the cold stone wall of the prison. He was so tired. The day before, Jack got arrested for burning down a house. He closed his eyes. It wasn't his fault, it was the strange pyroteknic power that sometimes woke up inside him and caused fire. Jack still hadn't figured out how or why it happened. But right now, he had fallen asleep.
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote        
"Stop pusheing me" Mortisia screamed as the gaurd behind her continued to shove her. Anger flurished inside of her. "I said get your hands off of me" the gaurd loked at her silently and again shoved her. She fell into the cell, this was a winter land, one she was strongest in. She fiddled with the collor on her neck, it kept her from being able ot use her powers. It was strange how the gaurd didn't speak, and she knew that the other ones who wanted her dead would find her sooner o r later. she heard something shuffle and then noiticed a boy in the cell with her, her heart froze. She looked frightened at him. She dared not speak, for fear he would want to harm her as well. she looked down at the stone cold ground and began to sob. her blonde hair falling in front of her ocean blue eyes.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:35 pm Reply with quote        
Jack slowly opened his eyes, for noises had woken him. He looked up, and saw a girl there in front of him. He walked up to the girl and sat down beside her. 'Don't cry,' he whispered, 'It'll be okay.'
nocturnalxpulse

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
She let out a small sob and looked up at him from her hair. She felt scared hiding the pentagram necklace around her neck and burried her face. She didn't belong here...no one did. She looked up at the boy finally and shook. "Its not...."
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:14 am Reply with quote        
Jack sighed, and looked at the wall in front of him. Grey. 'I know,' he said. 'I just have one question though... What's a young girl like you doing here?'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:20 am Reply with quote        
((laughing* wanna hear the funneist thing, i read my original story and it starts out her being thrown into a jail with a boy XD))

Mortissia looked at the ground silently. "I am accused of witchcraft" she said as she hid her face. "Please dont judge me as they have.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:33 am Reply with quote        
((wow, XD))

'Well I got chucked in here because of burning down a house,' he said, still wondering how it happened.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:34 am Reply with quote        
Mortisiia sighed. "I'm so sorry" She said as she pulled her knees to her. "We can try to get out?"
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 am Reply with quote        
'Perhaps... But I don't know how to walk though walls, or fight ten large men at a time.' He looked at the small door they had pushed him in.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:42 am Reply with quote        
She smiled slightly "Well I do know spells! Not witch craft mind you but spells" She looked outside"To put them to sleep"
killerkitty

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:25 am Reply with quote        
'Great!' said Jack, getting up. He handed out a hand to help the girl get up too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quote        
She looked at his hand for a second then accepted his help getting up, then looking at the gaurds began to chant under her breath, slowly one by one they began to fall into a sleep. "Now about the bars...."