Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Jurinjo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:11 am Reply with quote        
lol Interesting title.

I never would've known about that song if it wasn't for VG cats. xD Speaking of I havent' been on tehre i months.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
I listen to Japanese bands! Bump of Chicken, Aquatimes, all that Sweat Hahah...I guess it always start from anime openings... Laugh
Morbid Angel Ai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 am Reply with quote        
I love Japanese music ^^
I listen a lot to J-pop and anime soundtracks currently, it always makes me in such a good mood Happy
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:21 am Reply with quote        
Freshie wrote:
He has nothing but Japanese music on his mp3 player.
Except for "Still Alive" <<;;

That's excessive. ._. I used to have some Japanese band on my iPod but they got old fast. xP Now I mainly have openings/endings to anime that I like as far as Japanese music goes. My favorites are Dango Daikazoku and Still Doll (even though I HATE Vampire Knight XD).

I like satires a lot though. Such as Manga Maniac and Turning Japanese. Not TECHNICALLY Japanese songs but they're related. ;p

Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quote        
Hahaha I remember Manga Maniac and send that to Brent once ^^;;

And yeah, well hes trying to learn Japanese, so what better way then emerging yourself in it?

I actually havent been listening to anything Japanese for a while x_x

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:14 am Reply with quote        
Nothing wrong with that. <3 I'm exposed to it every day in my Japanese class so it's just different for me and I get really burned out sometimes.

You haven't? If you like vocaloids check out the link I provided in the vocaloid thread. It's adorable.

Iregyura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quote        
I love it. Most of the songs I listen to are Japanese anyways...Yah~Every hear of Garbage Truck by May Day?? Super funny~
Resident Evil Fangirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:07 am Reply with quote        
Right now I'm listening to KOKIA, Kalafina and Utada Hikaru my favorite songs with them are

Fate - KOKIA, Sprinter - Kalafina and Passion - Utada Hikaru :3 <3

LOVE THEM!!! x3<3

shippo fox

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
F(x) is awesome. (Though they might be Korean Im not sure.)
Ruvenea

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:02 am Reply with quote        
Im listening Fukkireta from Vocaloid at now (=w=)

I like Japan music thats not too rock or something laik dat.
I like mellow song (^x^)

EXCEPT ANIME SONG

Happy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
most of the bands I listen to are japanese. :B

ishii shuuji is probably my favourite vocalist right now. he's in cali≠gari, goatbed, and XA-VAT. <3

I also really like monkey majik, 9GOATS BLACK OUT, & dir en grey. b:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:04 pm Reply with quote        
I love Japanese music!
I'm fond of some Japanese rock bands, such as ONE OK ROCk and Radwimps.

Kyary Pampyu Pampyu is so bubbly and lively that I can't help but listen to her also. Bouncy Heart

x

IzaOri

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 3:22 pm Reply with quote        
I really like how the NicoNico singers do covers of different songs, some vocaloid ones. I think I like how they can sound just like certain characters, like Kida, Izaya, and Shizuo from Durarara.
Other than that, I can't remember the name right now, but I like the girl who sings PonPonPon, and the one who sings Candy Baby. Also, there's a song I can't remember the name to, but a guy sings it and it goes something like "cheri cheri cheri, saki yuki" at one part.
Asterus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
About half of my music library is Japanese at this point, mostly Anime or Nico Nico related. The distinction has become a little blurry lately though, since I've recently gotten into the habit of writing English Adaptation lyrics to a lot of the songs I like.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
More then half of my library is also Japanese (and then some other languages make another 5 percent or so aside from English). I tend to vary at times myself in terms of the type, because I find bands via anime most of the time...And then listen to more of their stuff. But not all are like that. I heard Rie Fu's "Life is Like a Boat" before it became a Bleach ending song >:o

I think my first artist was Ayumi Hamasaki (who I still love). I also love certain bands and artists more than others even if I listen to others a lot as well. Some of the names I always think of are T.M. Revolution and Ali Project. Oh, and Yuki Kajiura and Yoko Kanno/The Seatbelts~