Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. TS Easel[Art Freebies] Special Offer for Staff!
Raezarin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to the Temporary Street Easel

Yes, we're back with more freebies. Mainly because I need the practice and events tends to get me more customers ^^.

So welcome to the Temporary Street Easel: Anniversary Version!

I will be offering free black and white drawings, with colouring as an extra if you're willing to pay.

Why the price, you may ask?

Well, while I did do full-coloured freebies at the last event, I am currently in high school so I don't have the time to colour everything.

Prices for colouring is 500-750, depending on complexity.

BUT

All orders from Mido staff shall be coloured free of charge! I'm also willing to do fullbodys Smile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
Rules:

1. Folllow Mido's rules, this should be a given.
    2. Please fill out the entire form as stated, I really do need references.
    3. I really don't have the time to colour everything, and I don't believe the prices are very high, so please don't ask for free colours.
    4. I'll draw whatever's easiest at the time, but the wait shouldn't be longer then a week^^
    5. Have fun!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Samples:

Lineart: LINK!

This is a waist up shot, black and white only. Freebies will have more shading as this was originally intended to be coloured.

Chibi!: LINK

I don't have chibi lineart that I can put up as an example, but here's a sample of my chibi style.

And LINK! Here's the waist shot coloured

Form is as follows

Code:
[b]Usermane[/b]
[b]Reference[/b] Avatar reference is a must! Pose reference would be nice too :)
[b]Style[/b] Waist shot or chibi
[b]Other[/b] Want any changes made or a specific mood or expression? Details are love! Be demanding!
[b]Colour?[/b] A yes/no question. If yes, state payment.

Slots:

1. Weaseldale DONE!
    2. Lux-Vertas DONE
    3.Neomattlac (Sketched)
    4.BubbleTrouble (sketched)
    5.Kira Bella(finding references)
    6. Vidd
    7.Freshie

Slots get cleared after I finish the batch...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
Open~!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
-tackles-
ILU~!! I know you said you were going to use that picture, but it still makes me all smiley inside.

Usermane Weaseldale
Reference Mah Avatar~!
Style chibi
Other Erm... Maybe a :3 face? Just don't make it too serious. I like letting the artist decide because I never really have an idea... You don't have to include the rat plush, but if you do can it be on my shoulder or somewhere cool like that?
Colour? Yes. I'll pay you in silver, just name your price.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:53 am Reply with quote        
I'll Take one please!

Username: Lux-Vertas
Reference: My avatar
Style: Lets go with Line art
Other: Nothing I can think off...
Colour? No thanks, I'm cool!

"It has to do with a bizarre concept called democracy, in which ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens." Nom Anchor, somewhere in the NJO Books...
Raezarin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:54 pm Reply with quote        
Ok, but Lux, which style do you want (chibi or waist shot)? I'll get your's done tomorrow, but please provide a reference pic next time ('cause people tend to change their avatars throughout events and it can get kinda annoying if they do so halfway through a drawing)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:32 pm Reply with quote        
Usermane: Neomattlac
Reference: My avi. I haven't changed it in a month and a half. I doubt I'd change it now. XD
I lied. XD Here it is.
Style Waist shot
Other Pervy. >8D Twisted Evil
Colour? No.

Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:04 am Reply with quote        
Raezarin wrote:
Ok, but Lux, which style do you want (chibi or waist shot)? I'll get your's done tomorrow, but please provide a reference pic next time ('cause people tend to change their avatars throughout events and it can get kinda annoying if they do so halfway through a drawing)

OK, Umm... Waist shot and this Ref:

http://midorea.com/images/avatar/955.png

"It has to do with a bizarre concept called democracy, in which ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens." Nom Anchor, somewhere in the NJO Books...
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 am Reply with quote        
I'm currently inking Lux-Vertas' drawing (digitally), should have it up tonight or tomorrow.

How is everyone? Considering its Mido's birthday i suppose i should show my appreciation to Mido's staff....

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:25 am Reply with quote        
Aww... I haven't poked into this thread yet...
Hallo Raezarin. ^^ :: Waves spastically ::

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
I'm doing pretty good. You?

Raezarin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
Hello Maverik! *waves spastically back*

I've been reading a book for class, which is eating away at my time Sad. Its not a bad book but i seem to be getting busy lately...

How are you doing?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:37 pm Reply with quote        
xP Yay for spastic-ness.
What sort of book are you read? o.o And what class is it for?
Though if it's a book, it's likely for English or something like that. =P

I'm doing well, I guess. Same as always. ^^

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
It is for English, we're reading Far From the Madding Crowd. If you don't know it, then I'll tell you that its set in 18-19 century in the English countryside. Its pretty much a marriage-based novel revolving around a vain and beautiful woman who proceeds to mess up her various relationships with suitors.(Of which one is crazy, one's a jerk, and the one she considers below her the best man of the lot)

Nice to hear that you're doing well ^^.