Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. NUDE`PARTY!
Squid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quote        
    Haha. Because my text is always oh so gangster.

Also because of my consistently dark avatar.

He has indeed been dead since Saw three.

Maverik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:10 am Reply with quote        
Well, your text certainly implies gang- something. xP

How be you squiddeh? =3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:12 am Reply with quote        
    xD

Gang-something indeed ;D

I'm doing well. I had a little panic just a minute ago, because I couldn't find my cat, but then I flicked my mom's light on, and there he was, being really cute, sleeping on her other pillow xD

But I'm watching Man V Food ... And it's just making me so hungry :c

Maverik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:19 pm Reply with quote        
You know you like it. xD

Aww... ^^ Did you wake him up when you turned on the lights? Or was he still asleep?

Man V Food? What's that? o-o

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
    Haha. I love it.

Anyway, not really. He lifted his head, and gave me a little look, but then the light was right back off and he was back asleep until I went to bed. That's when he came and snugged with me n_n

It's a television show on Travel Channel. It's this guy who goes around the country and eats larges amounts of food. Like... challenges. Like six pounds of milkshake and a pound and a half of sandwich xD

It's not that he just eats a lot of food. But it all looks really good, too.

Maverik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
x3

Aww... ^^ Now I really wish I had a kitty.

o.O Sounds... different. And that's an outrageous amount.
So he eats a lot of really good food that could be better off giving to other people? xD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:29 pm Reply with quote        
Those shows make me sick. I cannot watch them.

I used to have a kitty... but it died. And we can't get another one because we have five dogs. =(

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Maverik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
;-; Aww... Poor Ace... :: Hugs ::
I'm sorry to hear that... ><

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
    I've only had one cat die.

Three others my mother got rid of. One of them was my stray, and she got rid of her when I wasn't even home to say goodbye. I'm still extremely bitter, even though it was... five years ago?

I honestly don't know what I'll do when my cats die. I'm like ridiculously, pathetically attached to them both :c

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
I've had my doggie since I was five, so I understand the attachment. He's a member of my family as far as I'm concerned.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Maverik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
I've never had a pet beyond fishies, but I can understand what you two mean completely. It's not pathetic at all to be attached to your pets... unless it's pathetic to be attached to your children. ><

And why'd your mother do that? ;-;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
Whoops, I forgot to respond to that part. I think you're justified to be bitter about your cat getting kicked out. Like Averii said, it's like their getting rid of your child.

Squid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
    Okay. I hate explaining why my mom got rid of Wednesday, because part of me completely understands.

Wednesday - my little stray - didn't always use the litter box. I understand that it's not a good thing, and I understand that no one wants their house to smell like cat piss.

But our house didn't smell. It's not like it's freaking impossible to throw a pillow case in the washer and scrub the carpet. I would have done that when I got home, but I was gone all weekend!

Maverik

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
>< ... Sorry for bringing it up, Squiddeh...

I can kind of understand her position, but that isn't enough to completely justify getting rid of the cat without letting you know, is it? ><

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
    No, no. It's fine.

It's not something that's really ever ''brought up'' with me, because I honestly think about her all of the time.

She was so pretty. Really fluffy. I wonder what she'd look like now, because she was only a kitten when it happened. Less than two.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next