Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. How'd you find this awesome place and your first memory?

Happy?
YAY!! ME HYPER!
40%
 40%  [ 8 ]
YES!
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
uhhh
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 20

Lux-Vertas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:09 am Reply with quote        
Wooh, One year of Mindorea! Doesn't tiime fly...
So let us share our collective memories of such a milestone!

here's my Pretty self explanatory guide...

How'd you come to Mindorea?

How long have you been online

and:

what's the best memory you have of this place?

So: here's mine (To be fair)

At first I was awwear of a banner add on Manga Bullet, and one of my "friends" on MB told me to come! So, I did!

Since... May? March? I've been active...

I'm still new...ish... So I don't have any big memories, but earning my first 1000 Silver is my best memory!

So... Go on! Have fun! Smile

"It has to do with a bizarre concept called democracy, in which ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens." Nom Anchor, somewhere in the NJO Books...
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
Yes. Duh Time does fly.

How'd you come to Midorea?
I was asked to be a beta tester by ariKana so migrated from Roli with some friends. :]

How long have you been online?
Since last September.

Hm... I'd have to say it was during the Spring event. It was the first event I really helped out in as a staff member, and the first roleplay that I ran. I have a few favorite memories from that: One was in someone's profile, under the misc. section they wrote "Thank you." and it made me really happy that they were grateful for all of the hard work I did. ^^; Even if it was a simple two words they really meant a lot to me, and every time I updated the post counts I smiled when I saw it. Another was when we had the most users online while everyone was gathered in that roleplay, watching the rest of the story unfold. That event gave me a lot of good times, and the stress beforehand was definitely made up for by the awesome responses we had from the members.

Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:30 pm Reply with quote        
Stupid time! Get back here! Hai

I don't remember *fails* I was on Gaia online, and was bored of it, so I was looking on Google to find other avatar community. And I randomly found a link for Midorea or something like that...

Since December, though I've left (or was a little less active) from January to April.

What's the best memory you have of this place?
The robot chicken role-play planning Hai Randomness at its best!

Berlin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:19 pm Reply with quote        

Actually, I was told about it by a close friend, Cougati. She found it though an advertisement on tegakiE and told me a few days later. I joined up at her house, but really got addicted a few hours later at my own home.

I joined in early May, but fell out in July do to starting college. I am attempting to be more active now.

Probably goofing off with Cougati in AP Studio Art last May/June when we had nothing to do in the computer labs. Ah. Highschool. XDD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:23 pm Reply with quote        
Honestly I don't even remember. It might have been from a link on the list at celainia.com or something...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 pm Reply with quote        
Link off of I wanna say perhaps it was Tegaka..either way it was an accident for sure and I was rather skeptical to start with but it has worked out since then.
Oh my I have been on an off since May of '09 But I keep coming back so it must mean there is some thing good about this place =^.^=

The first event was pretty fun, but I would have to say it would be the RPing. Namely hanging out with the Guild. It is such a strange but lovable place.
Vidd187

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
how did i get here? a link on some comic sight I think

how long have I been here? A while

Best mem IDK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
I was asked by a friend on Roli to come beta test so I did, and I"m very happy I did :]

Since the month I joined.. September was it? O:

probably talking with everyone, I love chatting with people. The Lotus Festival was especially fun because a lot of people were online and chatting!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I haven't been nearly as active as I should have lately, but I'm trying to get back to it.

The TegakiE ad~! =D

I joined back at the beginning of May, during the Spring event. It's still my favorite event I've ever participated in.

When I made my first avatar. Not my very first one with all the newbie item, but the first one I actually made.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
sychobunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:50 pm Reply with quote        
I was running a thread on Menewsha to sell off my old stuff because I rarely went on anymore. And one of the common people in the thread (Kryztol) mentioned a new avi comunity that was in the beta stage looking for more members for the beta, and I joined right before the beta doors were closed.
<3 you Kryztol!

I suppose its been a little over a year Sweat But I go off and on with activeness depending on how hoppin' it is here and how my RL is going.

Hmmm there's a lot of good parts... I really liked the guess the word games in past events, random conversations in the main forums...Bouncy Heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 9:33 am Reply with quote        
I knew Cat from another site and helped start the site.. and too many good memories to choose from to become my favourite.. ♥

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Missa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:25 am Reply with quote        
I saw an advertisement on Valenth. (My username there i elementalxdream.) In the past, I've never stayed permanently around on avatar sites but I wanted to try this one. :3

It was once upon a...few days ago. XD

There's not one particular memory yet. But I'm really liking the community. It's very close-knit.
Clarity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Scribblez wrote:
I knew Cat from another site and helped start the site.. and too many good memories to choose from to become my favourite.. ♥

I have you to thank for me being here! :D

Thank you! -hugs-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:37 pm Reply with quote        
Found an ad on the sidebar at valenth.com! (Just a few minutes ago xD )

Like i said, not long.

Can't answer the last question as I haven't spent enough time on the site just yet to even gauge what my "favorite" bit would be.
Arikana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
Clarity wrote:
Scribblez wrote:

I have you to thank for me being here! :D

Thank you! -hugs-

Your welcome. <3

I'm glad I was able to help Midorea start up, but it feels really strange to be a regular user on here now.. D:

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next