Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Ruby Room! Happy Birthday Midorea :o.
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
Here, Gaia, Menewsha, Zantarni, Caecus, Celainia, Ecotopia, Paper Town, Avaricia, Varus, Unifaction, Kinsaki... and those are just the avatar sites.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote        
o-o
That's... a lot...
:: noms them all :
Happy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
Aside from that, I spend a lot of time playing facebook games, looking up recipes, crafts, recycling ideas, and talking to my friend.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
Crafts? :o Sounds like fun. ^^ What did you find?
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quote        
Well I *didn't* find things, that is, I am always finding things, I've found hundreds of things... and I keep looking. It is one of the things I spend my time doing! I am wearing a pair of underwear that I made out of the sleeves of an old camp uniform polo shirt, with the help of a tutorial found on livejournal. I love reconstructing tee shirts, I've been crafting fairly steadily for the last about two months or so.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
That's amazing~! ^^ I've actually tried doing the same - at least, I made arm warmers out of the legs from an old jeans. It sounds like a lot of fun, to reinvent things that way.
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, it is actually really fun! And rather addicting, as a matter of fact. My only problem is knowing what to do with it. I mean, yeah, I can wear and use the things but I am hoping to get something more to do because I don't have a job or school or anything so I am trying to figure out where I want to go in my life.

EDIT: Meh, the colors here are weird and awkward again. The brown is a little too warm. XD.