Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Party Room 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Chu's Corner
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:13 pm Reply with quote        
You have questions, and I have answers
... But I also gots quesadillas. o 3o

I'm not running a contest or anything. Why? It's mostly due to the fact that I don't have time to earn silver or even pay attention to the thread. I have my school work, as you all know, but I also caught the swine flu. So when I'm not laying in bed wondering why the ceiling is half the length of the floor (seriously, fevers REALLY mess me up :/) I'm frantically taking notes or reading The Scarlet Letter. (Great book by the way!)

And you know, it's kind of uncharacteristic of me to just leave Mido out of the picture, but I'm really not doing that at all. I decided not to make a big deal of this event because Midorea's one year anniversary is indeed a big deal, but I'd rather focus on my friends (and future friends) than judge or host a contest.

So, while I can't get on very often, I'd like to see people chatting it up in here and enjoying themselves. :] I miss talking to you all, and I really hope that I get time to be such an active chatter again, but for now I'll just be popping in from time to time. Happy one year anniversary, Midorea! ^_^ It's refreshing to be on a website with such a nice community and receptive staff. I hope we continue to grow, but always keep our warm, homey feel.

By the way, I'll be randomly giving out prizes. It may be a common, silver, or past EI, so stick around and see what you get. ;]

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
*air hugs you*

Get well soon Chu!

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
You caught Swine flu, I'm sorry! D:

I got sick, but its just a little cold xD

I hope you feel better soon, you should rest :]

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:18 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks, Cat. :] But you know, I'm gonna force you to take a break from Mido sometime. x3 You deserve one.

@Demon: *clings to* It's been a while, huh?! ^_^ I've missed talking to you.

And it's no big deal, but I have a serious question: Why is it that whenever you're sick, it always gets worse at night, but you can't fall asleep? D: It's so annoying.

I hope you feel better. ^^

Clarity

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm... when I think about it there's a lot of holidays around the year, and Cat you make all these events, when do you get to relax? xD

Oh I'm feeling fine, just cough a lot and have a stuffy nose ^^

It has been :/
Blame school and my friends for keeping me busy, as well as my lurking habits.
You dont pop in my thread nor I in yours... xD

I always have trouble falling asleep, so that's not shocking to me, but I always wake up because either i'm to hot, too cold, or i cant breather through my nose and I dont really breathe through my mouth >>
I hate that feeling, because then I get so tired and dizzy.

Ah that reminds of one thing I had, it was so bad and we dont know what it was. I got so dizzy because of it and light headed I ran into doors and furniture xD

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
Probably because it gets worst as you get tired... And then you can't sleep because of it, so you're more tired, so you feel even worst, etc. Happy Logical, isn't it?

Hope you will get better soon! Bouncy Heart Jab *poking love shot into you so you get better*

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
I know. D:< We're gonna have to tie her up and ship her to Hawaii or something. No internet/computer access for you, young lady!

Seriously though, it's like she never relaxes. We may help her out and stuff but as you can tell she's always busy with some big project or another. </3 I love having such a dedicated admin but as a friend I just hope she relaxes enough.

And blame school work, family drama, poverty, and mod stuff on my part. All of my time on Mido has been in the event/mod forums because we have so much going on this month.

@Maeve: Maybe. Sad I always cough a lot more at night and keep my mom up. I feel bad.

Haha, is it bad that I want a shot? ><; I think I have problems. Thanks though!

IgyoHime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
It's nice of you to celebrate with us while you're sick. I hope you feel better soon Chu. Sad
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:25 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, it's all right. :] I wouldn't skip out on our celebration for anything.

IgyoHime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
That's wonderful. So how are you doing besides being sick and all?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
I'm okay. Sweat For the life of me, I can't concentrate on my homework, so I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

How're you?

IgyoHime

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, I have a friend with the same problem. She's also been having a hard time sleeping too. Don't you just hate it when you try to sleep and your head will not shut off?

I'm doing okay, just feeling tired. Because of that, I'm heading to bed right now actually. Night!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, yeah. It's even worse though when you're feverish. D: I hate being sick so much.

Good night! Sleep well.

[ S a d e ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quote        

Hey Chu & everyone Happy

Aw get well soon, it sucks to be sick >>

MY QUEST THREAD // MY SHOP
come & chat and sell me your stuff plzkthx xD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quote        
Hi, Sade! :]

I'm feeling a lot better today, so I think I'll be able to go back to school tomorrow. ^^

How have you been?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23  Next