Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Poll Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Poll 15

Change the value of gold?
Yes
71%
 71%  [ 108 ]
No
28%
 28%  [ 43 ]
Total Votes : 151

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
No one said the MIs will be 2.50$.

Everyone please try and stay on topic, as we will have a separate thread & poll about the price of relics later on.
Thank you.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Kira Bella

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:19 pm Reply with quote        
I am kinda wanting the site to get more money, but then again, I don't know if I can afford that if I wanted to donate. I almost never get to donate NOW because of funds and even though that is only another dollar for the two items, it is still a dollar that I have to scrouge up...

Im still on the fence about it, but I voted No in the poll for now.

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
Huh? This is a poll about the value of gold. No one said the relics will be 2.50$.
If the change happens then the relics will stay at 2$, except they will cost 20 gold instead of 2 gold.

We were thinking of changing the price of relics to 2.50$, but that is only unless the users agree with the change.

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
I think people are always bringing that possibility back because, as of now, the only thing you can do with gold is spend it on ARIs (or sell it in the marketplace, but ultimately it can only be used for ARIs anyway). I mean, the fact that the value of gold changes isn't really important if the price of the ARIs stays the same. Even if a new gold is worth 0.10USD, no one will buy one single gold at the time, and you will still need to buy 2USD worth of gold to get your item. Therefore, whatever the value of one gold is, most people won't really notice a difference because they will still have to spend the same amount of real money on it.

I think we should just close this poll and go directly to the price of ARIs, if you want to discuss that of course. Just saying... Hai

Kasumi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quote        
I think it's good idea since there are Paypal fees involved.
Chi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
So, if you bought gold in the past, you'll get an increased amount or . . .?

well I mean if I said "I will give you money if you draw me something" would you think up something to draw?

Chu wrote:
>.>; *draws something*

Happy Chu gets money now?!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
Your gold amount will increase 10 times, say if you have 1 gold(worth 1$) then after the change you'll have 10g(still worth 1$). Wink I explained that in the first post.

Chi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:08 am Reply with quote        
I know that ^^' But, what I meant -- Nevermind I don't even know how to ask it lol.

well I mean if I said "I will give you money if you draw me something" would you think up something to draw?

Chu wrote:
>.>; *draws something*

Happy Chu gets money now?!
laniparis

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:40 am Reply with quote        
I was planning on voting no at first, due to the fact that this site is so good I wouldn't want it to sell out or stop trying or anything, but then I read how, with the lower price of gold, and the slightly higher price of monthly items the site would be receiving extra towards making other items and adding to the site, it seems to make sense that you would try that...

I still believe though that the ratio of gold cost : site owners should always be on the site owners side...

I just wish I had some money to donate, lol...
Miss Oppai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
Yes, and the extra 50 cents will also cover the paypal fees as well.(which means more money going towards the site :3)

If that's the case, I think it's a good idea. I know how paypal fees can be, and I imagine running a site like this you needing that extra bit from those who donate just $2 (and it's stripped down to $1.70 or something) Every little bit counts and this is a practical move. Go for it.
SugerFairy.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
Is it not possible that people who have paid for the gold get there % back added? or is it just what you have now is what will be Added on?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:00 am Reply with quote        
I've never bought anything on this site for real money, so it's hard for me to say. This seems like a bit of a confusing thing, and I'm not sure I fully understand it. It sounds like it wouldn't really change anything, other than the amount of gold someone gets when donating, and the items would still cost the same amount of real money either way... In which case I don't think it would matter too much if it was changed, if that system somehow works better for the site.
Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
will this change the amount of money required to be sent in?
It the min of $6, so if I buy some items at 2.50 each I'll be stuck with a left over amount :/

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quote        
Minimum amount of money? o.0 I'm sorry, but as far as I know, there never has been one, unless I'm confused.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
Urboros wrote:
will this change the amount of money required to be sent in?
It the min of $6, so if I buy some items at 2.50 each I'll be stuck with a left over amount :/

If you send in 6$, instead of getting 6 gold you get 60 gold. Where did it say items will be $2.50? We still haven't discussed relic prices so they may very well stay 2$. Sweat

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next