Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Sharm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:02 am Reply with quote        
I don't think the problems with highly technological societies are caused by technology, but because it becomes easier to ignore some things that are important in all societies and inescapable in smaller ones. People are more rude in a highly technological society because most of the time no one will remember you or what you've done and there's a sense that all attention is good attention. Protecting your good name means nothing. Building solid relationships and communities through difficulties doesn't matter because if you have a fight or if things are awkward it's easier to move on than to fix things. Sticking to a other moral code is harder because there's no sense of consequence if you decide to just skip it for a while. This is why I think organized religion is good for society, but I'm not offended when people think otherwise. There's an ugly side to that too, something that happens in any organization when people stop seeing each other as equals.