Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
Are the marks on his legs cuts or scars?

We wanted to do scars once, but we couldn't figure out how to make them work on all of the different bases. :< It was disappointing.

Rin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 pm Reply with quote        
No, band aids.

Sorry I haven't been here in ages, I should probably start a new quest too for other items.
Thanks to all past donations. You didn't give me that silver for nothing!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
I want to regard the other posts so that no one thinks they're being ignored. D:

Roxas Hair: Cute hairstyle - I like boyish haircuts. We'd have to give it a tweak if we were to make an item out of it, though.

Brown, gold and lilac: I really love those colors. Well, gold, not so much. But rest assured, more brown is coming. Smile We'll see about lilac - it really depends on how much support the notion gets in the feedback thread on a unified color scheme.

Golden sun: kinda goes with your edit, but I like the idea. We've been wanting to lean in the direction of warrior/traveler lately, but we can't fit it into the storyline very well. We're very conscious of that.

And I see. I could see that being added as an odds-and-ends common.

Rin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
You wouldn't need to tweak it a lot. Gaia made an almost exact copy and they never had licence what so ever...

Sorry I haven't been here in ages, I should probably start a new quest too for other items.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry, that was probably my opinion leaking in. I'd like for us to have more individuality than to have hair directly reference something, but in the end it comes down to what the head admin thinks. Smile

Rin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Personally if I ask for "this" hairstyle I want it as it is. That it comes from a video game shouldn't matter. >.<; I want it to stay as close to the original as possible. Hai

Sanzoskitten

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 am Reply with quote        
Personally I dislike the idea of adding in any sort of hairstyle from any known characters. Once you do that then everyone wants their favorite characters hairstyle, and then their outfits... and it just gets a crazy and people get offended when they don't get their favorites.
8T I mean, if we have a Roxas hairstyle then next I'll want an Axel hairstyle... then somebody will want the coats. Pretty soon we'll have lots of newbs joining and not participating unless they're making animu-characters.

>__< I say stay away from making any direct fan related stuff like that.

Tweaking it enough so it's not "HIS" is a better idea, especially as international copyright laws become more strict. And BOY are they. I say stay out of the deep end of trouble and only dip your toes in to feel the temperature.

Also, looking to trade gold for MANY things!
Sales Thread: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=7770
Art Sales Thread: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=321656#321656
Chere and Rose

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:46 pm Reply with quote        
Just saying that the battle system glitch thing where you can kill monsters off in one hit is still working, I just did it by accident when clicking the 'flee' button. Yeah.

Boredom Chat <<Page Contest
Sanzoskitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:27 am Reply with quote        
I wonder if we'll have animated items in the future. Wings that flap or pieces of jewelry that sparkle. Blinking eyes. Little things like that.
But I don't see it happening any time soon and it would be rather unnecessary. A strain on the server to be sure, but something that would be nice in the future.

I'd love to see more pets. Especially ones that you can use in battle. Though I don't want to take care of them. =__=;; please no neopets/chibi pets/other pet-like things from sites.
But like the wolf could be listed under weapons and it could bite at your enemy. You could add pet-heal under the temple area, it could be attacked just as you could but would be limited to the same rules as a weapon. When it went to one use it would disappear.
I know if I had a real IMP I'd be sending it out to attack enemies.

Also, looking to trade gold for MANY things!
Sales Thread: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=7770
Art Sales Thread: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=321656#321656
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 9:22 am Reply with quote        
Hm, I'm not feeling like making a new topic just for this, and since it's an item-related feedback, I guess it belongs here, right?

So, apparently there's a stray pixel near the crotch of my avatar, and it looks like it is caused by the Originem book item. It's nothing important, but it caught my eyes and I figured it should be reported so that hopefully it can be corrected some day. Wink

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:34 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you for pointing that out, Maeve. I'll take care of that during the next item update. :]

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:51 pm Reply with quote        
Woo suggestions about items... probably the last thing the staff wants is having more stuff asked of them while there in the middle of adding a bunch of new features. xD

I know it's been talked about before, and that it's a pretty big project, but will the current weapons/potions/magic spells ever become wearable? I know they're all mainly for the battle system, but Midorea is an avatar site and I'd love to see the weapons at least all be equip-able on the avatars one day.

Was just thinking about it as I was looking through the weapon shop today.

Edit: And I guess I'm also wondering if the Blade of Fire's image had been loaded into the system yet? Because last I heard it hadn't, but I know it's already made and I can see it when I click the item info.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
hmm... im pretty sure the blade of fire has, i swear i've seen someone wearing it before...

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
I just bought it to check, and you're right. ^^; Glad that was added.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Parasite

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 am Reply with quote        
Just want to say I love the battle system, but I'm really disappointed most of the enemies I face are big, green question marks. Are you all working on creating the enemies or are the question marks to remain for enemies and some items? D:
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next