Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Midorean Naked Day 2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Naked day after party! My thanks for Naked Day!

Is MelancholyMelody awesome?
Yes.
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
Yes.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:39 pm Reply with quote        
That's right my friends it's coming to an end, time to take one last final streak of naked; after this you will just have to feel shame if you are still naked. So if you have any last things you wish to say while naked now is the time.

I would like to thank my sister MelancholyMelody for all of this, I know she's put a lot of work into this making banners and even putting the prizes up out of her own silver.
I would also like to thank Glimpse too, it's a shame she couldn't be here, but it was her and my sister's idea.
I would like to thank Chi for very nicely giving donations to the prizes without being asked.
I would also like to thank Vidd for being the inspiration behind this idea.
I would also like to thank Catghost for helping Mel out by making a whole section for this event and making the black bars.

Finally I would also like to thank anyone else who helped on this and anyone else who supported it.

I would like to congratulate all of the winners of the contests:

Lunar For winning in the censorship contest at 1st place and the writing/art contest at 2nd.
Weaseldale For winning Queen of Nudity and tying at 2nd place on the censorship contest.
Squid For winning King of Nudity and tying 2nd place on the censorship contest and tying in 3rd place in the writing/art.
LOL UR FACE For winning 3rd place in the censorship contest.
Raezarin For tying 3rd in the writing/art contest and winning Princess of Nudity along with Freshie.
Freshie For winning Princess of Nudity along with Raezarin.

You all did really well, thank you for making it intresting. I apologise if I have forgotten anyone but congratz to you too. If you like PM and I will put you in so all may see your greatness.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
OMG YAY! HappyHappyHappy

Yes! Thank you for the thank youses and I would also like to thank everyone involved!

Every person who was naked, every person who commented, you helped make this NAKED EXTRAVAGNAZA a NAKED DREAM COME TRUE! Bouncy Heart

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 pm Reply with quote        
YOUR WELCOME, MELMEL.
I love the poll, by the way. Happy

I have no need for shame!! I am not only the naked faerie, I'm the naked faerie QUEEN!!

Mah job does not end when the celebration does.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
lulz yes teh poll

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
Although it seems yes is clobbering yes.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 pm Reply with quote        
Tell me 'bout it!

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
Vidd187

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
BubbleTrouble wrote:
That's right my friends it's coming to an end, time to take one last final streak of naked; after this you will just have to feel shame if you are still naked. So if you have any last things you wish to say while naked now is the time.

I would like to thank my sister MelancholyMelody for all of this, I know she's put a lot of work into this making banners and even putting the prizes up out of her own silver.
I would also like to thank Glimpse too, it's a shame she couldn't be here, but it was her and my sister's idea.
I would like to thank Chi for very nicely giving donations to the prizes without being asked.
I would also like to thank Vidd for being the inspiration behind this idea.
I would also like to thank Catghost for helping Mel out by making a whole section for this event and making the black bars.

Finally I would also like to thank anyone else who helped on this and anyone else who supported it.

I would like to congratulate all of the winners of the contests:

Lunar For winning in the censorship contest at 1st place and the writing/art contest at 2nd.
Weaseldale For winning Queen of Nudity and tying at 2nd place on the censorship contest.
Squid For winning King of Nudity and tying 2nd place on the censorship contest and tying in 3rd place in the writing/art.
LOL UR FACE For winning 3rd place in the censorship contest.
Raezarin For tying 3rd in the writing/art contest and winning Princess of Nudity along with Freshie.
Freshie For winning Princess of Nudity along with Raezarin.

You all did really well, thank you for making it intresting. I apologise if I have forgotten anyone but congratz to you too. If you like PM and I will put you in so all may see your greatness.

Yay Is got mentions thank you MelMel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:14 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! :'D
I didn't notice until just now that it was Yes vs Yes, lmfao!

I wonder who was more inclined to the second yes? Hmm.

You're welcome Vidd. My sister forgets no one!

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:38 pm Reply with quote        
Ahhhh!!! I was barely able to get on during the entire event TT3TT Sad

Vidd187

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
Yay! :'D
I didn't notice until just now that it was Yes vs Yes, lmfao!

I wonder who was more inclined to the second yes? Hmm.

I was me here lol