Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Midorean Naked Day 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Teh Naked Zone (Come chat, yes?)
Lunar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
NAKEDDDD Happy <3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
Who is that? Their sexy nakedness blinds meh.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME THING EVER *cries manly tears of joy*

Just one picture couldn't sum it up.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
Woah. Just... Woah.
That is epic.

But... What made you search manly tears?

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
Trying to find the right picture to express my joy.

However manly tears of joy are somewhat harder to find (read: I am too lazy to find).

OH SO MANRY.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, they are hard to find.
And I bet it's even harder trying to distinguish them from regular manly tears.

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Perhaps that is why they are so hard to find, because manly tears are so ambiguous. The only thing that is known for sure is that they are manly, manly tears. However, them being manly means the man crying them is also manly, perhaps so manly that he does not show any emotion, his tears being the only sign of what he feels inside. Therefore, the emotion driving the tears could be one of great joy or equally great sorrow.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Lunar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
*Tries to find the 'psychoanalysis for dummies' book that you blatantly stole that excerpt from* XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
Oh yes, I can talk the talk, babeh.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
Or, perhaps they are so manly they aren't even showing emotion, and the tears only appear when the eye is irritated.

BECAUSE THEY IS TOO MANLEH FOR EMOTION.

Lunar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Pshaw. Then either my ex boyfriend was a girl.. or somehow does not understand the idea of "manly crying".
He wept like a fucking baby when he didnt get his own way lol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:35 pm Reply with quote        
Lmao!

Aww.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
        This is so freaking awesome. > u<
        This event even got its own forum thing! Yeaaah! :'D

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
AAAANNNNDDD~!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM.

I'm back from banned-because-I-forgot-my-password land!!

Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
        Temporarily forgetting passwords sucks. D:

I used to have a lot of problems with that a lot on Gaia. xD

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next