Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Midorean Naked Day 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Midorean Naked Day! CONTEST WINNERS! NAKED AFTERPARTY!

GET NAKED!
WHY THANK YOU DON'T MIND IF I DO
53%
 53%  [ 25 ]
Holy crap, you're insane, no. (But I'll still be hangin' out yo')
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
I already am. ;)
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
That...that doesn't sound like a question. D:
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 47

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:52 pm Reply with quote        
MIDOREAN NAKED DAY!
Taking the phrase "let it all hang out" to a WHOLE new level!

WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE CELEBRATION OF THE FIRST MIDOREAN NAKED DAY!

Confused? Don't worry, it's only natural. There's a (now updated) FAQ section in the Hangout thread here.

But now, onto the lulz! Nude up your avatar and get ready to party baby!

Midorean Naked Day is a day for all of Midorea to get naked and get down! The official date for Naked Day is this coming Friday, August 21st! However, there are CONTESTS to be entered, and so we begin the OFFICIAL COUNTDOWN to give people time to work on entries as well as hangout, chat, play games and whatever else you wish to do!
Feel free to make threads for whatever you feel like!

Little sidenote: My partner in crime, glimpse, is currently Missing In Action, but hopefully she will have returned to us in time for Naked Day! I urge you all to accompany me in hoping and wishing she'll get the time to drop by and join in on the fun!

○● Updates will be posted here also~
CONTESTS WINRARS!!!
♥♥ Winrars to the contests! Oh Mai
This was VERY HARD. I am SO INDECISIVE OH GOD, but, I have a lot of love to give. I hope you can share in that love with me, my beautiful naked people. There are two joint winrars, too. My excuse is not that I'm horribly indecisive, but because the entries are ALL SO GOOD.

Censorship contest!
1st place: Lunar! 2,000 silver!
2nd place: Weaseldale and Squid! 1,500 silver each!
3rd place: LOL UR FACE! 500 silver and a pair of underwear of your choosing!

Writing/Art contest!
Four entries and only three places means no one gets left out! >3 I cannot do it I say!
1st place: BubbleTrouble! 1,000 silver and The Garden!
2nd place: Lunar! 1,500 silver!
3rd place: Squid and Raezarin! 750 silver and a pair of underwear of your choosing each!

THE ROYAL FAMILY OF NUDITY!
Queen: Ace! Let me know the details for your picture, yo!
King: Squid! Same as Ace!
And the Royal Princesses: Raezarin and Freshie! Who will both get some adorable little artz too~! :3 I will make a chibi or headshot fer you, in pixel or CG, with or without shading, so lemme know!

♥♥ HOLY CRAP AH'MMA JUDGIN' MAH ENTRIES!
♥♥ Waiting for a last entry to be available to mah eyes, and then I shall begin teh judgan. In the next couple of days it shall be announced! So keep your avatars the same if you're hoping for a King/Queen win, and continue to have naked fun in the MIDOREAN NAKED DAY AFTER PARTY!
♥♥
IMPORTANTNESS! Kk, two things mah pretties. One: If you're not already newded up and intend to be for Naked Day then best to do eet today/tonight as there will be more chance of me seeing your sexy avatars in their nude state and you perhaps being selected as a Nude King/Queen (as there aren't many guys, there may end up being a Queen and Princess because I promised two arts and by gum I'll give 'em!).
Two: If you wanna enter the contests kick your arse into gear! You are not allowed to enter multiple times! Oh Mai And the deadline has been extended to Midnight on Friday the 21st, Naked Day itself. COME ON PEOPLE, GET JIGGY!
♥♥ First contest entries have been posted! Oh Mai Also, CENSOR BARS! Go buy yo' ass some! Happy
♥♥ Added Contest Entries Thread!
♥♥ Added contests!
♥♥ Created the main thread first post!

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
CONTESTS!

Did somebody say CONTESTS?! Why yes I did! All with FABULOUS PRIZES! Oh Mai

Credit for these contest ideas must go to glimpse! Bouncy Heart

○● You're now allowed to enter as many times as you want! Oh Mai
○● All entries are to be PMed to me and I shall put them in the Contest Entries thread.
○● All contests will be judged by myself, and if she manages to get here on time, glimpse.
○● All entries must be in by Saturday August 22nd - that is midnight on Friday August 21st on Midorea main time: EST
○● Entries will be judged and winners announced on Friday, the Official Naked Day!
○● Prizes will be given out by me, bust possible art prizes from glimpse!

King and Queen of Nudity!
The most active, cool looking, awesome guy and gal throughout the Midorean Naked Day Countdown.
Prize: Artz of their avatar.
Details: You can choose from the options in each of the categories listed below.
Pixel or CG~
Flat colour or shading~
Chibi, Headshot, Bust or Full body~
You can choose whichever you want, however keep in mind that the more there is the longer it will take. This is simply because I want to get everything right and beautiful and stuff, but as long as you don't mind a little wait, I'm more than happy to do a CG full body with shading!

Censorship Contest!
In this contest you will use items to cover up the nudity "hotspots" on your avatar. This will be using your own items and dressing up your avatar.
You can save it or take a snapshot (details below for those who don't know how)*, then you simply upload it to somewhere (photobucket/imageshack/tinypic/anywhere else you know of) and fill in the form with the details.
The reason for the form is because this may not be how you want your avatar dressed the whole time, especially if you're hoping for a win in the King/Queen of Nudity contest.
Prizes:
1st place: 2,000 silver! (an extra 1k silver was donated by Chi! Happy)
2nd place: 1,500 silver! (an extra 750 silver was donated by Chi! Happy)
3rd place: 500 silver (an extra 250 silver was donated by Chi! Happy) and a pair of underwear of your choosing! Oh Mai
(As the whole female set costs a total of 200, if you are a guy you will be given an extra 100 silver to even things out. Sexism is bad, mmkay? Also stay in school and don't do drugs.)

FORM:

Code:
Username: (Your Username Here)
Entry: (Picture or Link to picture here)
Extra: (Any details, comments or anything else are to be put here)

*"Snapshot" details:
Once you've created your avatar make sure you're on the page looking at it (any page you can see the image on), look across the top of the keyboard and you should find a key with "PrtScn" or something similar on it.
Press that key and it will take a "snapshot" of the screen.
Go into MS Paint and either hit Ctrl+V to paste the image, or right-click and then click on "Paste".
Crop your image and save!

Writing/Art Contest!
For all of you who aren't skilled with avatar creation or simply don't want to take part in the Censorship Contest (as long as you're primarily nude you're a part of the King/Queen contest whether you like it or not! Twisted Evil)!

Write a story or create a piece of artwork to do with Midorean Naked Day.
Your story can be about how it started, the first Naked Day, a visitor to Midorea discovering Naked Day - anything! Happy
Your picture can depict anything you want as long as it is based around Naked Day, but remember: keep it PG-13. Your people can be censored (by items in the picture or just your own lulzy censor bars) or simply have no details, like the avatars (no nipples, hoo-hoos or dongs plzkthx).

Entries will be judged on originality and humour (as lulz are a big part of this event!), so don't worry if you think your writing or art isn't good enough to be a top-selling novel or hung in a gallery - it doesn't matter a bit!

As I am no good with word limits or anything of the short all I can say is just keep in mind it's a short story. As long as it isn't absolutely huge it can be as long or as short as you want.

This contest is a combined thing, but if there are more than one/a few entry/entries for both writing and art, then they will get their own sections, and both sections will get the same prizes as follows. (The same as the Censorship Contest!)
Prizes:
1st place: 1,000 silver and The Garden (donated by Chi! Happy)
2nd place: 1,500 silver! (an extra 750 silver was donated by Chi! Happy)
3rd place: 750 silver (an extra 500 silver was donated by Chi! Happy) and a pair of underwear of your choosing! Oh Mai
(As the whole female set costs a total of 200, if you are a guy you will be given an extra 100 silver to even things out. Sexism is bad, mmkay? Also stay in school and don't do drugs.)

FORM:

Code:
Username: (Your Username Here)
Entry: (Story/Picture or Link to picture here)
Extra: (Any details, comments or anything else are to be put here)

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Raezarin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:56 pm Reply with quote        
LONG LIVE NUDITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that that's done....

FIRST POST!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
And yet, you're not naked.
That is wrooong, Raezarin. Wrong.

I totally think the fishnet shirt should be available for this event.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Raezarin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:01 pm Reply with quote        
There. Fixed XD.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:29 pm Reply with quote        
Oh I feel such pride right now in you Mel, I must go and nude myself!!!

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
'Sup? 'S goin' diddly-down in DA HOOD, YO?
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quote        
PRAISE THE NUDITY! PRAISE IT GOOOOOD.

All caps because NUDITY deserves it.

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Chi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
Do you mind if I raise the prizes for the contest? :3

well I mean if I said "I will give you money if you draw me something" would you think up something to draw?

Chu wrote:
>.>; *draws something*

Happy Chu gets money now?!
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
BEHOLD MY NUDENESS- notice the hair censors the bad parts. I also demand you all know that Mel is my sister I am that proud of her face.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
Do you need to enter for the King and Queen of nudity contest, or does it just decided on?

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
Chi wrote:
Do you mind if I raise the prizes for the contest? :3

Why of course I do not mind~
Go right ahead~ Lemme know what yer thinkin' of and such and stuffs.

@Bubs: Thank you~ Bouncy Heart

@Acey: Nope, no entry is necessary. It's shall be decided by mahself at the end of the countdown! >3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
Awesome sauce.
-freaks out-
ASDFGHJKL;

Sorry. I swear it'll probably stop soon. Hai

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
Oh there is no need to apologise or even stop. A good ol' heapin' teaspoon of crazy is also part of this event!

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
BubbleTrouble

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
As glimpse once said to me in the first pm title she sent me: this is so much lulz

I hope that helps us in this time without her.

MelancholyMelody~ wrote:
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
Realleh?

Well then...
QWERTYUIPASDFGHKJLZXVCBNM
OH YEAH, I WENT THERE!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next