Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Storybook
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Arikana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
      http://midorea.com/story.php

Read, comments and/or critique welcome.

Leave my grammar and spelling alone, if I spell anything different it's prolly in Canadian spelling...and my grammar is my story grammar. It is buildt up by my obsessive love for reading. <333

And the History of Midorea section will stay the same, plus be continually updated as time on Midorea passes. :}

EDIT: Please do NOT quote the entire frigging thing. It will greatly page stretch the screen. @w@ Just quote SMALL parts.

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quote        
First post! O:<

I like how it will be continuously added onto with events and such on Midorea. ^_^

I don't have much to critique now, but later when I read it again I may. From the first run-through though it's really interesting!

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:25 am Reply with quote        
Why did Chu have to go and say everything I was already going to say? XP

Well except for the first post part but you get the point. XD

Very interesting. A little too busy collecting pumpkins right now to read it over slowly to over analysis, but I like where it's headed!

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
      Mmmm..thanks guys. :}
      And, yeah..it'll be update at the end of the event too!

For the conclusion on the battle against the witches. :3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

The fallen deity,
Arikana
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
I like it =P

and I told catghost this, but I noticed it was very "Tower of Babel"-ish lol

interesting story! if only it didn't end. =P

Roll Eyes

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
Arikana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
      Yeah, I noticed that too when Cat asked me to change it to that. ^_^ But I don't mind, since it's not fully the same, yet the concept is. :3

But it doesn't end, it's being written as Midorea goes on. And it's all very exciting for me to write! Happy

The fallen deity,
Arikana
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
yay! can't wait to read more! =D

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quote        
      Conclusion to Halloween event updated on story page. ^_^

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quote        
I made edits on all the grammatical, punctuational, capitalization, spelling, etc. errors in the story. I have not changed any of the story or affected any of the run-ons. You'll need to do all that yourself.

So, if you'd like, you can just copy and paste it all and have all of that fixed. :D

Other than that, nice conclusion to the story! :D

Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
      Did you have to copy it all? >_>"

And there are no capitalizations to be made. It's typed the way it was. ^_^"

And spelling may be different but it will prolly be going by Canadian spelling and grammar since I'm Canadian and that's what I've been taught and grown up to use. :3 But most should be fine. >_>

I know I did spell brooms with an extra 'o' before in my haste, but I'm very picky about my grammar and spelling so there's no worries there. >_>

I'll edit through it another time. I are too lazy at teh moment. XD

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, sorry about that... At least I put it in quotes, no? XD

Yeah, I don't think there were any capitalization errors except for "Cave of Secrets", where I made it capitalized because it's a proper noun.

Nah, not stuff like "s" where they should be a "z", etc. for spelling. One example is "gruelling" where it should be "grueling". That's the same everywhere. :D

Yes... Imma' grammar Nazi too. XD

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
      I edited out for the page stretch. ^_^" I hope you don't mind, but page stretches can be pretty dizzy-making for me. >_<"

And the excessive usage of dashes to create a border sort of thing was a bit much, and so I got rid of it along with the quote. ^_^"

I dunno, I don't think the cave of secrets should be a proper noun...cause it's just a secret cave...hmm..but cave of secrets just sounds cooler to me. XD;; <3

Yeah, there are just a few differences between Canadian and American spelling. Like how you guys always have o's alone in words like colour, favourite, etc. XD You silly Americans. =P

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quote        
It would be better in my eyes if it weren't so obvious that the witches and such were coming back. ^^; I just love a story with an air of mystery to it to spice it up a bit.

Maybe you could hint around to what could happen in the next event? 8D *hopeful*

Gah! I can't wait until the next storyline update.

ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quote        
I like how it keeps adding stuff to it.And I fell they don't need to add more lol because most people I bet won't even read this much of it lol.
Arikana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quote        
Thanks ninja! ^__^
And I'm currently working on updating it with the storyline of the coming event. [;

The fallen deity,
Arikana