Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:45 pm Reply with quote        
I saw them on July 14th. Wow, that was an amazing show. Billie Joe actually came into the audience and my sister actually touched him XD.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
I like early Green Day last albums noy so interesting and "fresh" kinda boring and match with many other bands Sad
emily3853

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
my twin is in love with green day she listens to it every day i kind of like it
elliryanna55

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:06 am Reply with quote        
Green Day rocks my friends laugh at me and my sister thhinks Im weird for thinking Billie Joe Armstrong is hot (he is Bouncy Heart Embarrassed )
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:39 am Reply with quote        
I definitely have to agree with you on that one! Hehe... he's been in American Idiot a number of times now as St Jimmy - I did not see him in person , but there are many videos and... he is just spectacular in the role, not surprisingly. I did get to see the show with a different cast, though, last summer <3. It was awesome.

Edit: @Emily3853 Interesting, I find that their earlier stuff is somewhat less interesting and distinct, personally. I mean, I love it! But I think they've only improved throughout the years Smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
I really like Green Day. They're one of my favorite bands. Shamefully, however, I have not heard their entire new album (21st Century Breakdown). My favorite CD of theirs is American Idiot, but Dookie is a close second. I own those two, plus Nimrod and Warning!.
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
Well, if you want to put the punctuation, Warning: actually has a semicolon Wink. I'm generally not a stickler for that, but I just thought I would mention.

And as for that... well, it may not still be true for you but I hope you get to/ have gotten to listen to the album. American Idiot was the one which really made them love me; Dookie was my first (in 2004, so as not to mislead!)