Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Rilea Python

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:18 am Reply with quote        
Me and my husband consider ourselves gamers. His nickname at his school was indeed 'Gamer'. But...he holds a slight grudge on me, since every time we get a new game, I always end up several levels ahead of him and finishing the game, while he uses a gameshark. -has slight grudge against gamesharks-

I'm a Nintendo girl. I'll play with my SuperNes any day over a PS2. -huggles SuperNes-

Shadow Hearts.....Ahhhh....I had the second game. It was given to me by a friend. It's a moderately rare series. I hardly, if ever, see them in any kind of video stores. I loved the graphics of the game.

My favorite series of games include (in no particular order):
Legend of Zelda
Harvest Moon
Legend of Mana
Legend of Dragoon
Valkyre Profile
Kingdom Hearts
Katamari Damacy

And really pretty much anything Squenix has done.
>W<
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:38 am Reply with quote        
Gamer here. :3

Mostly play rpgs, fighters, and others.
I have PC games: The Sims 2 <333, and Rollercoaster Tycoon :3
And PS2 games: Kingdom Hearts, FFx-2, FFXII, Soul Calibur, etc..

dreamer676

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
Kingdom hearts and final fantasy are great games XD I think almost everyone has played one ^^

Art done by Crow Happy
Urboros

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
I love sci-fi and fantasy RP games. I actually spend hours with the character creation area. I love the harvet moon genere, and I wish I had a platform that could support spore. ;_; I did get the creature creation disc for free but I really wanted the computer game.

I like adventure games like okami, and jaws unleashed, and cubivore. Any game were the player is the animal hunting and surviving is my thing.

dreamer676

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:33 am Reply with quote        
Cool I'm kindof like that too I love to be able to customise things. erm i think I was interested in spore, Whats it about/what do you have to do roughly?

Art done by Crow Happy
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am Reply with quote        
Spore was made by Will Wright (creator of The Sims <3)
Sorry random titbit. ^^;;

Well you create creatures, and watch them evolve, I'm sure theres some wars, and they'll probably mate, making more..and soon you have a whole universe full of creaters living and breathing. :3
Its kinda like The Sims, my guess. ^^;;
Love The Sims, however have yet to get into Spore. :P

dreamer676

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:43 am Reply with quote        
Awesome. I quite like the sims, but being able to control creatures sounds fun, and they are fully customisable arn't they? Am i right in thinking that this is the game where you can customise their 'worlds' as well?

Art done by Crow Happy
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:56 am Reply with quote        
I'm pretty sure, I know its a big game. (Like big in side, full of RAM and such). So I'm sure it'll have worldly things. And I'm sure they're quite customable..
I know with the sims, theres custom content online to download. I havent looked up any for Spore, but I'm sure theres stuff out there. Incase you'd like some usermade things as well.

dreamer676

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:23 am Reply with quote        
cool, thing is I think is only on ps3 and pc isn't it? My pc is cramped to bursting because we have to share it between five of us and I don't own a ps3 so I'm kinda screwed XD

Art done by Crow Happy
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:30 am Reply with quote        
Ah.
I dunno about that currently.
And I have a PC and a PS2. ^^;;

dreamer676

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:32 am Reply with quote        
I have a ps2 too. lol Wouldn't trade it for the world even though it's getting old lol XD

Art done by Crow Happy
Urboros

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
I got more ram in hopes that it will help when I get spore for my lappy :/
But I'm unsure of a graphics card and all the computer nerds seem to send me on a runaround.

Twinklestar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
wah my gramps told me to get rid of my PS2 if i want to get a PS3.
i was like NOOOO DX
I love my PS2.
I wouldn't get rid of it , ever

Rae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a gamer. ;]

I waste my time playing way too many games, it's a lot of fun.
I love my old N64, I always re-play Super Mario 64 and Ocarina of Time for the old memories. I spent so much time playing those games when I was a kid. ^^
Then, my favourite games for gameboy are Warioware, Final Fantasy Tactics and Pokemon red and silver. Lots of fun. ♥
And I'm addicted to Oblivion and Fallout 3. I've spent weeks worth of game time on my files. XD
I also love Fable 2, but I beat it 2 days after I got it. Now it's very boring.

I have lots of other games and consoles, but I only felt like naming my favourites. =]

Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:54 pm Reply with quote        
Gamer here too!
> w <
I usually play the portable games, like the DS and stuff.
Although, I can't find the classic ones.
; 3;
Such a shame.

Games are so fun.
Hee hee. Bouncy Heart

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next