Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:05 am Reply with quote        
@ Dreamer ~ Yeah, Diablo III and Starcraft II are in the works by Blizzard. But Starcraft started production ten years ago and diablo III about 6-8. So i honestly don't expect them anytime soon. I've seen all the trailers and keep up to date with the release and production info but i've been waiting for them so long they've become like a mirage to me. xD;;
dreamer676

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quote        
lol fair enough I think my boyf showed me the new diablo game, ie the trailers, and I actually quite like the look of it. Except its all monthly subscription isn't it?

Art done by Crow Happy
heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 am Reply with quote        
No, i don't think so. Better not be. It will have it's single player campaign and then it's going to have a mmorpg option that runs kinda like guildwars. In that it pays for itself by bringing out expansion packs rather than charging a fee to play.
dreamer676

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:51 am Reply with quote        
Ah I see then I actually might get it XD. Although my comp may not be able to handle it. note to self get new comp XD

Art done by Crow Happy
heyy13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:11 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, i'm anticipating having to get a new computer to play it too. xP;;

All Diablo games have been mmorpgs. Right back to the first one, they were some of the first modnern (in that they were more than text games) mmorpgs ever.

And like all previous diablos the third one's online element is going to be so hoplessly cracked, and riddled with hacked items and stats that anyone who is doing it the proper way won't be able to compete. Still fun, but i'm anticipating user-made charms which max out your stats as allways.
Twinklestar

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
Dreamer, i haven't played condemned or bioshock.
don't thouse two deal with military??

dreamer676

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:37 am Reply with quote        
heyy: really? that seems a bit unfair, has anyone let blizzard know that that happens?

Twinklestar: erm bioshock deals with a guy thats in a 'normal' plane crash who just happens across a sort of island/building, that ends up leading down into a place called rapture. Basically the man who created the place tried to play god and invented things that alters the molecular structure of the body so it is possible to say shoot killer bees from your fingertips etc. But of course it all backfired and the inhabitants of rapture went physco. Although they live in fear of these things called big daddy's and little sisters, I can't remember what they were originally for but they are vicious XD. I won't say much else otherwise I'll end up ruining the story but it is a good game.

Condemned is about a murder inspector of some sort and the whole game is pretty much chaseing after a particular serial killer. That one is kinda similar to being launched into a saw film plus loads of random disfigured people attacking you. Kinda plays with your head too. All I'll say is maniquins *shudder*

but bioshock is a game that worth the money and of course there is the second one being released very soon. Not sure whether that will be as good as the first though. Also sorry I wrote so much. XD

Art done by Crow Happy
heyy13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:49 am Reply with quote        
I'm afraid to play bioshock for too reasons. One it's a first person shooter and i don't like first person shooters. And two it has so much fucking hype i know i'll be dissapointed if i finally play it... >__>;;

And yeah, they know. It isn't an issue they care too much about, it's too hard to police.
dreamer676

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:57 am Reply with quote        
Fair enough. XD

Yeah I know what you mean about hyped up stuff, and I'm not a fan of first peron shooters either, which both condemned and bioshock are. Erm yeah the one thing that stands out in my head from bioshock is the entry into rapture. That had ridiculously beautiful cinematics and because its first person shooter, it made you feel like you were there. was awesome, but you know each to his/her own XD

Art done by Crow Happy
Twinklestar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:47 am Reply with quote        
*too lazy to look*
what systems are Bioshock and condemned for?

heyy13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:05 am Reply with quote        
@ Twink ~ PC games.

@ Dream ~ Ahh, spiffy. The only fps i love is the Unreal Tourney series. All of them have iffy graphics, choppy controles and uncreative guns but they're just so fucking fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun! And great for me who is a fps noob. xD;;
dreamer676

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:46 am Reply with quote        
condemned and bioshock are also on xbox 360 XD

Art done by Crow Happy
Twinklestar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:28 pm Reply with quote        
ooh, well if its for the pc than i can play them ^^
but not for the xbox 360 . i don't have that XD

I decided to finish my Shadow Hearts game since i beat the fatal frame one.
Shadow hearts never ceases to amaze me with the monsters

dreamer676

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:19 am Reply with quote        
cool whats shadow hearts about?

Art done by Crow Happy
Mella

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
I'm DEFINITELY a gamer. x3 We own like...every nintendo system out there X___x;
I love Legend of Zelda series!
OH OH. And tales of symphonia! x3

Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next