Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
I kinda like FPS, but they tend to stress me out so I usually don't play unless I need to let off some steam. xD;;
I absolutely looooove 3rd person games though, especially ones that let you explore the world like the Super Mario games. They were my absolute favooorite as a child. (Super Mario 64 and Sunshine, omigawd nostalgia <33) I think that's why I like Infamous and Prototype so much, I bought a ps3 just to play infamous actually. >3>;; Ohh, and Sonic Adventure! Now I wish my gamecube was here. Sad

Who else played Roller Coaster Tycoon? I had the gold edition and spent HOURS building/maintaining theme parks. Just wish I could find the CD again.

... also, Minecraft Server. I has one.
Anyooone interested? 8D

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:

Who else played Roller Coaster Tycoon? I had the gold edition and spent HOURS building/maintaining theme parks. Just wish I could find the CD again.

... also, Minecraft Server. I has one.
Anyooone interested? 8D

Yes to all of this. So much.

Except my attention span isn't long enough for minecraft to interest me without mods. xD ^^;;

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
xD Minecraft is endlessly entertaining to me. There's just something about it I find extremely fascinating...
anyway, what type of mods have you used? I'm trying to find some good ones but dunno where to start. Sweat

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
Well, it changes depending on what kind of mood I'm in, and I have no idea what ones are available now, but the one I always use is TMI(Too Many Items) because I'm lazy and I don't like having to find what I want. xD Right now I'm also using the aether mod which puts another... realm I guess into the worlds, only it's a sky realm instead of a hell realm. I don't really play very much now though. I really liked the elevator mod for building houses and stuff, and the secret/hidden doors or whatever it was called mod was fun. But I dunno what to tell you, because my favorite type of mods are the ones that just add little things to the games. I had the planes mod for a while and it was fun, although a bit buggy for me... back like three major updates ago. xD Mo' creatures adds a lot of new creatures and stuff that goes with them to the game too. What kind of mods do you think you would be interested in having? It all just sort of depends.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
The Aether is amaaaazing. Thank you for telling me of this magical mod... Oh Mai
*goes off to add it*~

I'm not really sure, honestly. Laugh guess I'm just going to have to search through the mods and see which ones interest me. Stuff like the elevator you mentioned would be pretty neat to have! Little things like that seem to have the most appeal so far.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, it was pretty neat. ^^ Although from I understand very difficult to make, but I just got it using TMI so I wouldn't know. xD

You're welcome! Happy <3

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:09 am Reply with quote        
I've played Roller Coaster Tycoon loads lol, love making rediculous roller coasters, as well as designing families just so I can go "Yay I'm in the pool~"

Not played Minecraft because I'm pointlessly stubborn sometimes and tend to not play things that everyone else is going on about... I know so many people who play it now and they're like;

"Play with us, Sam... Forever, and ever, and ever...."
"NEIN D< Bad creepy people..."

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:35 am Reply with quote        
Join us Kupsy, join ussss. IT'S MAGICAL
I think minecraft has become the new WoW. ene;

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 am Reply with quote        
I maaaay doooo....
Though I pre-ordered Final Fantasy 13-2 so as soon as I get that no other games will get a look in Roll Eyes
Kinda silly really, I always find things to complain about with FF games, yet I still play them.
Except the P2P ones, damned if I'm paying money every month for a game.

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Kylana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:15 am Reply with quote        
I haven't tried out Minecraft yet, though I've been meaning to... I'd love to hang out on your server, though, Cat :3

I'm waiting for GW2... I don't know why MMO's just don't do it for me anymore. I hate that I've become the sort of person that relies on FB games for entertainment. I think it's because I can stay on the PC with other tabs open, damn you internet for making my ADD over the years.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:43 am Reply with quote        
MMOs aren't for me anymore either mostly, it's just the ego of someone who's got a level 99 sword guy and needs to show off about it every day like it's the biggest accomplishment in the universe.
I'm interested in GW2 buuuut... Not more than Diablo 3, if it ever comes out.
Never play FB games though, they irritate me for some reason o-o

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
I've actually never played a FF game, except crystal chronicles which lasted less than 10 minutes. RPGs can't seem to hold my interest for some reason. XD;

Yay! Well if you ever get around to playing Kylana, just let me know~ I'm probably going to set up a thread for my server sometime soon.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:40 pm Reply with quote        
Catghost wrote:
I've actually never played a FF game, except crystal memories which lasted less than 10 minutes. RPGs can't seem to hold my interest for some reason. XD;

Yay! Well if you ever get around to playing Kylana, just let me know~ I'm probably going to set up a thread for my server sometime soon.

Only FF game I've ever played is Crystal Chronicles for the gamecube. xD I like RPG's, though I rarely finish them. I also only have a wii when it comes to game consols. xD Buuuut I can't wait for LoZ: Skyward Sword to come out. -flails-

GASP. Cat, you should build midorea in minecraft! Hai Like those people who make whole game maps.

Kylana

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:44 pm Reply with quote        
Once I have $20 to spare I'll buy a copy and let you know :3 I'm curious to know what all the hype is about, but the fact that there's crafting is enough for me.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 pm Reply with quote        
My brothers rarely finished RPGs either, which is actually how I got into them in the first place... Finishing the games they left behind lol..
The Crystal Chronicles one is nothing like the normal ones, still completed it though xD

I have a Wii and a PS3... I do love Nintendo but I just can't be bothered to thrash around to play games, so I play the PS3 a lot more now.

Oooo a Midoreacraft <3 Sounds fun, I'd probably just make a giant Pepsi can :/

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next