Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Auctions & Raffles
linkfreak131

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 am Reply with quote        
Edit: Decided to close the auction due to lack of interest in bids.

In the past, I have gotten numerous PM's, both on, and believe it or not, off from Midorea, asking if I would sell or give them my Thank You Shirt on Mido. Now, I never really have time to come on this site, and since I'll be starting college very soon, I figured I should sell it to someone who actually wants it.

Just because I'll be starting college soon, doesn't mean I want to entirely give up on this site, though. xD That's why I have decided to auction it off, instead of just giving it away. :3

Current highest bid:

Starting date of auction: Tuesday, August 18th (12:01 AM)( The auction will start on that day, instead of today, because I will be out of town until then, and I will not have internet access during that time to keep up with the auction. D; )

Ending date of auction: Friday, August 21st (11:59 PM)
All times are in PST.

Starting bid: According to Mido's price guide, "20,000 silver very unstable". Since this item's price is unstable, I will simply start the auction at 8,000 silver. I would reference to other sales of the Thank You Shirt, but, of course, there really aren't any out there that are recent (but, if there are some that say otherwise that I haven't seen, please tell me about them so I can take a look at them. :3)

Bouncy HeartRulesBouncy Heart

~Feel more than welcome to post in here before the auction starts, even if you do not plan on bidding.
~Once the auction starts, or even before, I will allow chit-chatting, just too keep us occupied, but please don't let it get out of hand. >.<
~If you are bidding, please make it clear that you are, and not just making a joke out of it. If you do, I will have to ask you to leave. Fake bids will NOT BE TOLERATED. It's rude to the actual users who are interested in this.
~Of course, please be considerate of each other. Smile
~Both silver/gold, as well as items, will be accepted.
~If you use items in your bid, please post the current amount of silver that item is worth.
~If you do decided to use items in your bid, I will only accept Ancient Relics, and BMIs.
~If you want to offer art as your bid (I know sometimes I like to do this if I'm trying to buy an item), please post some sort of link of examples of your artwork for me to see. This can either be a DeviantArt link, Photobucket link, whatever. (Just know that, if you do decide to to offer art, you will not receive the Thank You Shirt until after you have given me the art.) As for what your art is worth, after I see your examples, I will determine whether or not I will accept your art based off your over all skill ( I am an art student myself, going into an art college, so I know what to look for.). Feel free to also tell me what your art usually sells for on Mido, if you sell art here.
~If you, and many other users, would like me to extend the auction's end date, I will post up a poll. If a majority of the users want to extend the ending date, I will certainly consider it.

~If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me about them here. I'd be more than happy to answer them for you. I promise I don't bite. ;3

Annnnnd, I believe that's it. I hope you enjoy my auction. Bouncy Heart

My Deviant Art: http://linkfreak131.deviantart.com/
linkfreak131

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quote        
Bouncy HeartPast bids Bouncy Heart

Maeve wrote:

I'll offer 8,000 silver for now, and see if someone else is interested before I go any higher.

Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quote        
Gah, I was thinking about keeping the money I made during the event for some future items, but Thank You Shirts don't sell very often...

I'll offer 8,000 silver for now, and see if someone else is interested before I go any higher.

Note: As far as price go, I know a shirt sold for over 65,000 silver once (or a mix of items and silver/gold worth 65,000 silver). I also know that I got one during an auction for 9,000 silver. So yeah, prices are unstable Happy

linkfreak131

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, their price is hard to calculate. @_@ I think it all depends if it's in demand, or not.

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quote        
The most recent one sold went for 9,000 silver, but that may have partly been due to the fact that the seller would only accept pure silver for it. :3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:04 am Reply with quote        
Yes, that was probably the reason why it sold for so low compared to the others. I mean, not a lot of people have 50k pure to spend on a shirt... Big Grin

Come on people, bid on this! It's not fun otherwise...

linkfreak131

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:14 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, I was kind of hoping a lot of people would be interested in this. XD But, oh well. If not, I guess that's ok. *shrug*

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:25 pm Reply with quote        
It's because nobody seems to come into this forum. You're better off setting up a shop thread and having this auction as part of it. :3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
linkfreak131

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Hm, that seems like a good idea. I suppose I could always cancel the auction, since only one user is interested, and start up a shop. I hope you don't mind, Maeve. D:

Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quote        
Sorry for the late reply. Finding an apartment is taking all my time...

I don't mind. I mean, I already have one shirt anyway, and it's just normal that you want to get a fair price from it. It's just a bit sad that no one looks at this forum much more.

Good luck with that, anyway! Big Grin

Freshie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
Omg I'm here now xD
I'd so offer, but you've closed it. Its ok. ^^;
They're right when it comes to this part of the forum being a bit dead. ^^;;