Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:09 am Reply with quote        
As am I. Well... sort of. I have extreme trust issues, and pretty bad anxiety when I'm around groups of people. It's hard to reach out to someone, and even harder to keep a relationship with them. Most of the time my friendships end in a matter of months.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
As am I. Well... sort of. I have extreme trust issues, and pretty bad anxiety when I'm around groups of people. It's hard to reach out to someone, and even harder to keep a relationship with them. Most of the time my friendships end in a matter of months.

Hmm... lets see, about Dec. 17 to Jan something. Hardly saw each other besides school(and nothing during spring break) and the random date. I also had a problem with decisions. Instead of making any decisions and possibly making a mistake, I made almost no decisions at all. Probably one of my downfalls. She also claimed she was a lesbian, but that involves a much longer version of the story I won't tell.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:21 am Reply with quote        
Oh, I see. Well I'm really sorry to hear that. :[

Oh, I hate girls like that. ><;; Actually no, I hate PEOPLE like that. And I mean people that flip-flop from orientation to orientation. I do understand that it can be confusing sometimes but honestly a lot of people do it just to fit in or to be accepted by a certain group of people.

D: Crap, we're getting off-topic. If you want we can move this conversation to Teh Refridgerator.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:35 am Reply with quote        
Nah. One more comment and I'm off for the night. Just wanted to say that she wasn't flip-flopping. I believe that she actually had some feelings for me but misinterpreted them and decided to go out. She actually liked girls the whole time.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
Okay then, sorry for jumping to a conclusion. XD At the mention of that type of thing I tend to get bitchy.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
So, you still go to that school?(I don't feel like going back to the front page)
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, I do. And Raz and I are still in his class; just seperate periods.

neomattlac

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Yes, I do. And Raz and I are still in his class; just seperate periods.
All I can say is that sucks...
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:27 pm Reply with quote        
It'd be worse if we were in the same period though. D: