Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:09 am Reply with quote        
Okay, so it’s almost one in the morning and I’m DYING for a Coke. So, I go into the kitchen to get one of those delectable morsels and smell cigarette smoke, reminding me of my mom’s boyfriend. DX The man is, well, my MOM’S age and I swear that I’m more mature than him! Anyway, I step into the room of Mommy Dearest and find that he isn’t here for once! :’D Alas, I am free to walk around the house in a t-shirt and underwear without getting awkward looks! *takes off her pants*

Discuss:
My growing addiction to caffeine
How much cigarettes SUCK and how no one should smoke them x[
Annoying boyfriends/girlfriends of parents
How comfy it is to not wear pants

EDIT: And just so you guys know, if I try to add a poll it talks about throwing my post into hell because I'm taking too long to type it. o-0

EDITEDIT: XD I got 6.66 silver for the previous edit.
Brownies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
One thing about smoking:

My teacher just said today that you could have MOUTH CANCER if you smoke too much, and the doctor sometimes to need REMOVE some of your FACE to have it not infect you... O____O
And sometime sthe tongue, man!

And then you might need to suck fat outta your [butt], etc. to your face... T_______T

DO NOT SMOKE.

Thank you. xP
Arikana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
o_O
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quote        
ok, that's special O.o....
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
@Kiwi: Yeah, but chewing tobacco is worse. You can lose your entire jaw from tobacco products.

Oh, and he's here tonight. -.- That means pants for Squeaky.

C'mon, you guys can't tell me that you actually like wearing those things! D: Guys can take off their shirts, I say girls should be able to take of their pants.

... But they must wear underwear, of course. ;/

Carpe Diem

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quote        

You walk around naked all the time? Lucky! I have huge windows in my huge and it's near a main road so there's traffic all the time. I can't even wear tank tops and shorts without feeling people watching me!

OMG! I hate cigarette smoke! There's a surgeon general warning on the package and still people smoke those cancer in a box!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
I don't walk around naked. xD I usually wear a big t-shirt and undies around the house. If we have company I usually get dressed but sometimes I'm lazy and just throw on a mix-matching pair of shorts.

XDD I even take off my pants when my friends are here. No one really cares anymore; they're used to it.

D: Both of my parents smoke and it kills me. And what's worse is that, of course, high school causes curiousity so some of my friends are wanting to do it. It's plain stupid.

Brownies

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
Lawl, yea. >w>;;
Arikana

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:43 pm Reply with quote        
Yay for being pant-less! : D I am! *points to avatar* See? : P
Brownies

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:06 am Reply with quote        
Wow, I'm the only one online. >w<
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
@Kiwi: A lot of times I'm the only one online. XD

@Scribbz: :'D *high five*

O: *IDEA*

Carpe Diem

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quote        

It's like that for new sites all the time. Hopefully when this site opens there will be more people online at once.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quote        
I don't know. I like it being really small. Sure, it gets a tad boring when you're all alone, but... I dunno. XDD I know it's going to get bigger though. I can't wait to see what this site becomes.
Forgotten Angel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quote        
OH DUDE. HIGH FIVE. i'm hella addicted to caffeine. i either crave coffee all the time or something fizzily sweet, soda for instance. xD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:47 am Reply with quote        
HECK YES, A BELIEVER! XD I'm actually not very big on sweets - I'm just highly addicted to my precious caffeine. The perfect snack for me is Ruffles with Ranch Dip and a Coke. *drool*