Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay - {free item! & read first post!}
Arikana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:43 pm Reply with quote        
      With Ari and Alu

After being glomped by one of the two ladies before her and Alu, ariKana smiling at the two new Midoreans, and replied, "Of course, ladies. I'll get right to you, and do take good care of them!" And as ariKana was talking, Alu picked up a cat from the basket and handed it to the girl who had not glomped ariKana, and once ariKana had finished speaking, she picked up a cat from the basket and handed it to the girl who had glomped her.

(Affection - Yay! You joined!! *huggle luffs glomps ya* <3)

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Affection

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:55 pm Reply with quote        
-Waits patiently while the kittys are handed out and claps her hands excitedly then takes the kitty from Ari. She pulls some string out of her pocket and dangles it for her new Kitty- I think I will call her Nie. =3 Thank you Miss Ari <3

(of course I joined! as soon as I had time to check your profile on Zani =P Been busy and heck lately.)
Arikana

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
      "Your welcome, Affection." ariKana replied while giving the girl a warm hug.

(Busy lives, eh? I can relate. School is so tough lately. But "senior year" of high school is sooo much fun!! X3)

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

The fallen deity,
Arikana
kodiekobb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:14 pm Reply with quote        
*Comes in after hearing about free kitties* >D
Kodie would love a cat! *raises hands and jumps around wildly*
Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quote        
((Sorry Ari. I didn't realise I was in one. I'm not any more. ^^))

Kryztol shrugged, and left the woman. She walked over to the food buffet, and picked up a drink of something; something bright blue.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
      ((Kryztol - It's alright, but I did say in the fourth post or so that you should be out of monster battle. ^_^; Anyways, I'll send you one now. :3))

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Marina Toriama

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quote        
The red head danced her way up to what her eyes had been locked on: a box of the most adorable kitties she had ever seen! Fifika grinned brightly, giggling as she looked at the little balls of fur. "May I have one?" she asked, smiling brightly at whom she assumed were the host and hostess of this grand event.

Rinni is:

Back after super hiatus; getting reacquainted with the site
Star

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Star slowly approaches the house, somewhat scared. She glaces around, and something catches her eyes. A basket of black cats. At first, they were sort of creepy but after looking at them for a while, they were pretty adorable. "Excuse me..." she timidly whispers, looking up at everyone there, "may I have a cat, please?" She closes her eyes and quietly thanks ariKana and Alu after receiving her cat.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quote        
      Smiling at the two ladies before her and Alu, ariKana said to them, "Of course ladies, two cats, one for each of you, coming right up! And do take care of them!"

Once she finished her sentence, she and Alu each picked up a cat from the basket and handed it to one of the ladies before them.

((Done for the night. Off to bed now.))

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quote        
((I knew you had to not be in one, but I didn't realise I had started a battle. It was probably my sister mucking around on my computer. >.<))

Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
Angelic moves out of the corner and over to where ariKana, Alu, and Star are. She just stands there, unsure of what to do.

::Shop::
lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quote        
lyte was baffled at how many people hadd come in during her absence.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
      Seeing a newcomer to the party standing a few metres back, arikana called to her saying, "Excuse me, dear, I see you don't have a cat yet but would you like one?"

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
Angelic turns to the voice, unsure if ariKana was talking about her. "If you're talking to me, then yes. I wasn't sure how exactly to ask." She laughed quietly to herself.

::Shop::
Angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
LeCrêre quietly walked up to the mysterious vampire figure he'd come to discern to be Alu. He was the one who's poster he had obliterated on the first day of the party, so the image was deeply ingrained in his head.

His eyes were fixed on the shadowy profile of the vague man, LeCrêre's vision straining without his glasses. He had broken a lens leaving the party on the first night and hadn't the time to get it fixed, and was no stumbling around the world in a blurry haze.

He took in a deep breath and walked over to the man and quietly said,
"Nice night we're having, no?" A shy smirk crossed his face, and LeCrêre dug his hands deeper into his coat pockets.

Naked for absolutely no reason.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next