Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Halloween 2008
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Halloween Roleplay - {free item! & read first post!}
Arikana

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
TO THOSE WHO HAVE YET TO RECEIVE A CAT BUT HAVE ASKED FOR ONE:

I WILL GIVE YOU ONE WHEN EVENT IS OVER AND THREAD IS LOCKED.

THANKS,
ariKana and Alu

Walking along a road of houses, you aim to go to the last one at the very end of the street. On the way there, you check out the other three houses and one booth, only to find that the booth was just an [Event] Information booth and the three houses were hosting three contests: the art contest, emoticon contest, and name the NPC contest!

Finally, you arrive at the last house. And across a second floor balcony at the front of the house, hangs the following banner:

You have arrived at Alu's house. At the front door you see Alu arm-in-arm with ariKana, the two standing by the door welcoming guests as the arrive to join the Halloween party.

Beside Alu and ariKana sits a rather large basket that appears to have squirming contents within, and as you approach nearer you see that they are cute little cats with bright green eyes.

"Hello there, welcome to my house. Feel free to come inside and chat around with others! Miu is also here setting up food." Alu greets you with a fanged smile in his vampire costume.

Beside him, ariKana smiles brightly and adds, "And if you would like a cat, do just ask and request for one and I'll give you one! I've got lots of 'em to give out! So, c'mon, come join the party!"

Miu Himé
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
      Inside Alu's house, in the ballroom, prepping for the party

Inside Alu's house, a bunch of his friends were buzzing all over the place scrambling to set up the party before any guests had arrived.

One of the friends was a brunette woman in green and black clothes, as well as dressed like a witch. This was Miu Himé, the owner of the Closet Boutique and Alu's closet friend, one whom he considered as a sister.

Miu's point of view

Currently I was busily working to get the food set up for the party. On the far right side of the large ballroom, I had set up a table covered in a nice green tablecloth, with orange and black napkins laid out neatly at the four corners.

Then I quickly disappeared from the ballroom to go bring the food and drinks out, to set them up for the party. As I reappeared the ballroom, I was carrying a crystalline bowl of orange punch with a few servants that worked for Alu following me carrying, paper cups, plates, and many platters of cookies and other snacks.

Then as soon as the few servants had placed the items they'd brought in from the kitchen upon the green tablecloth covered table, they immediately disappeared again to get back to work in the kitchen.

I then began arranging the party refreshments upon the table. Starting with placing the crystalline bowl filled orange punch at the centre of the table, with two stacks of paper cups beside it. Next I put two platters of freshly baked cookies, cupcakes, brownies, and other baked goodies on the left side of the beautiful crystalline bowl. Then I put the platter of fresh vegetables with dip on the right side of the crystalline bowl that shimmered from the light of the dimly lit candles all around the room. Finally, on the floor by the table, I set a very large bowl about the size of a child's inflatable pool, of cat food for the cats that were being given out by ariKana and Alu.

Walking back over to the entrance to the ballroom, I stood in the doorway to the ballroom and posted up a sign on both of the double doors that read, "Guests may enter the garden. Just keep walking straight toward the doors to the outdoor patio and garden."

Then I quickly turned and headed to the patio and garden, to check up and see how things were doing out there. As I exited the ballroom and entered the garden, I was amazed with how DjaDja had set up Alu's patio and garden so beautifully. It was such a gorgeous sight! DjaDja had invited many fairies over and bought a ton of glowstick necklaces from my shop just to light up the garden till it was glowing so beautifully. And there were a few servants acting as waiters ready to clean up tables so that there would always be at least one clean table for guests to use. Now I just hope many guests will decide to come out and see it.

Waving to DjaDja, I saw her come and I happily said to her, "Heya DjaDja! Nice setup of the garden and patio area!"

To which she replied to me saying, "Thanks, Miu. Anyways, I'm gonna go make sure the glowsticks are gonna hold up. I'm not at all worried about the fairy glows...cause those can last for weeks. Anyways, I'll talk to you later."

And with that we parted ways, DjaDja headed back into the garden while I went back inside the house, ready to greet guests.

Arikana

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:30 pm Reply with quote        
      Outside Alu's house, in the patio and garden, prepping for the party

DjaDja's point of view

As I walked to Alu's house, small duffel bag on my shoulder, to help set up for the party he was having at his place, I was careful to be on the lookout for any witches or mutated pumpkins and anything that happened to side with them like ghosts, scarecrows, skeletal minions, and etc.

Once I finally arrived at Alu's house, after passing by the other houses of my friends that were currently being used to host some contests during this wonderful time of celebrations!

Entering Alu's house, I quickly headed to the ballroom where I saw Miu carrying a table which would probably be for the party refreshments that were going be served.

Then I headed out back to the patio and garden behind the house, it was a beautiful deck with a fairly large garden filled with the wonderful scents of apple trees during this time of the year. Plus, the leaves on the trees had begun changing and the site was just remarkably beautiful.

I then began setting up the garden to make it look dazzling, and to give it a more warm kind of feel. I took the duffel bag from my shoulder, I quickly opened it pulling out many glowstick necklaces that I had gotten from Miu's shop.

Then breaking them all, to get them to start glowing, I began placing them all over the garden so that by nightfall, it would look like a peaceful serene place for friends to come hangout and talk.

Half an hour later, the fairies came by and brought a special fairy substance that could give off an ethereal glow for a few weeks, and helped place them around the garden intermingling their glows with those of the glowsticks.

Once I had finished, I saw Miu waving at me and headed over to where she stood looking out at the garden at me.

As I got nearer, I heard her say, "Heya DjaDja! Nice setup of the garden and patio area!"

So I replied, saying, "Thanks, Miu. Anyways, I'm gonna keep patrolling the garden to make sure the glowsticks hold up. I'm not at all worried about the fairy glows...cause those can last for weeks. Anyways, I'll talk to you later."

After have a very short chat with Miu, I headed back into the garden to check up on the glowstick necklaces only to see that they were all doing well. So now, all that was left to do was to replace glowsticks every time one stops working. Fun.

And finally seeing that I was done setting up, I headed to the front doors to tell Alu and ariKana. When I got there, I was surprised to see Miu there too, but perhaps she had already finished setting up the party refreshments.

Third person point of view

As DjaDja approached ariKana, Alu, and Miu she was greeted with bright, warm smiles.

"So? The party's about to start! Everyone excited? I know I am, and I know all the cats are too!" ariKana spoke up, voice full of cheer and excitement.

"I'm excited too. I can't wait for people to arrive." Chimed in Alu, as he finished with one of his fanged smiles.

"I am as well, and the place looks great!" Said DjaDja happily, laughter and mirth shown in her face.

"So am I." Added in Miu, who continued and said, "So what's next? We just wait for people to arrive?"

"Mhmm....so I'm gonna go battle some of these invading witches and mutated pumpkins before they manage to take over Midorea. Anyone wanna join me?" ariKana offered.

And seeing some heads shaking, she quickly hurried inside to pick up her weapons and then hurried back out and off to go battle some before the party starts in a few hours.

A few hours later~~

Returning to Alu's house, ariKana made swift time to enter the house and find Alu, Miu, and DjaDja. Minutes later, she finds them together in Alu's study, each doing various things. But upon her entrance, they all look up at her, and as if they knew what she was gonna say the three of them stopped what they were doing and stood up from where they were sitting.

"Alright, guys. Shall we get the party started?" ariKana said at last when the four of them were standing in a circle that looked more like a square.

The other three nodding, they all headed out of the study, closing the door behind them went to the ballroom. Once in the ballroom, DjaDja headed out to the garden to check up on the glowsticks with her small duffel bag over her shoulder, ariKana and Alu went out to the front doors to greet the guests as they entered and Miu stayed in the ballroom to watch over guests and chat with them as they arrived and partied.

Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
----------------------------

Okie dokes. So if you want a cat, then feel free to just post and I'll give you one. :3
It will be given manually by me, ariKana, so be patient. Besides I'm already on a LOT. XD
You don't have to roleplay to ask for one if you don't want to, but it'd be nice to do it in the spirit of event, eh? ;D
If you want to thank me for the cat, do it in the thread please. I don't need my pm inbox to be flooded. ^_^;

AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE NOT IN A MONSTER BATTLE WHEN YOU REQUEST FOR ONE OR ELSE I WON'T BE ABLE TO SEND YOU A CAT.

ONLY ONE CAT PER USER. NO MULES ALLOWED.
And just to let you know, I can and will check for mules if I feel I need to.

And feel free to continue roleplaying around in here after you get a cat. <3
I will be roleplay for both myself Alu, Miu, and DjaDja. :3 But sometimes Alu or Miu will post on their own accounts. ;D
And I will only be doing first person point of views occasionally for either Miu or DjaDja; the rest of the time will be third person point of view. :3

AND NO TOUCHY ALU. HE'S MINE. >_> I DO BITE, BTW. I SRSLY DO. Twisted Evil
I have real life proof of such too. >_>

----------------------------

You may now post. ^___^
Hiroku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
Just post and I get one? No bribes or anything?

Embrace the depression
Ryo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
I would want one since I suck at rpging ><
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
Rei walked in the house and looked around. She carried a treat of pumpkins and witch cookies, she decide after battle all day she would attend a party that everyone had been talking about, though she was quite shy and afraid she would get lost or confused in the mix. She her turned white as the clutch the tray. " Um Hello?" She called out.
Mikey

I would love a kitty cat! Smile

Arikana

"Greetings, Midoreans!" Alu said as he greeted the first two to come by for a cat. "I take it you're both here for a cat? Well here you go. ariKana here will give you both one gladly!"

And as Alu was talking, ariKana had picked up a cat and given one to Hiroku, and then picked up another and given it to Ryo.

((Ryo - please finish your current monster battle so I can send you one))

"Hi there! I suppose you're here for a cat?" ariKana greeted, then added, "Well here you go, and do take care of it!" ariKana finished handing over a cat to Rei Ann. "Come join the party, just step on inside!"

Seeing another approach requesting a cat, ariKana handed one over to him and wished him a happy Halloween!

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
Rei nodded and walked past her and smiled as the kitty followed her. " Just like my black kitty at home, come on Midnight" She said, already have chosen a name for her kitty. " Now where do I put the cookies" She asked.
Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
      Miu's point of view

Seeing a young woman enter the ballroom holding lots of cookies, I approached her and said, "Hi there! Welcome to the party! I'm Miu!"

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 pm Reply with quote        
" Hello Miu, I'm, Rei, where should I set the cookies?" She asked Miu. She smiled, She took a look around the room.
Iiwi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quote        
Iiwi walked up to the door.

"Oh, such sweet kittens!" he cooed to the moving mass at his feet, and quickly crouched beside the basket to examine it more closely. As he did so, one of the smaller cats poked its head up and mewled sleepily. "Ah... I think she likes me!" Iiwi exclaimed. "May I have this one, please?"

OOC: Can I get one kitten per account, or just one total?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quote        
LeCraire entered the home with a large stumble over the threshold, falling forward and crashing into Alu. The two went down in a massive calamity, as they slammed hard into the table behind, launching cookies everywhere.

LeCraire quickly jumped up and held his hand out to Alu, beckoning him to take it and allow help up. Of course my first public outing in this town is a show of my clumsiness..., LeCraire thought to himself.

(OOC: May I have 1 little kitty, please? <3)

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:56 pm Reply with quote        
Rei titled her head, and looked over at the two people who has arrived. She clutched tighter onto the tray. ' More people, I hope I can deal with this' She thought.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next